It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a 2nd Shooter...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: MissBeck
Who said he was took off the car park side?? I didn't. Maybe, just maybe they wanted to get him off discreetly, on one of the sides where there was grass all around?

It has nothing to do with what you said.

The blood on the hot metal roof would have dried out before the blood on his face but instead it looks fresh.

He was on the side of the building close to the parking lot, but around 30 feet from the edge. You wouldn't see grass regardless of where they took him down and since you see the streak of blood he hadn't been moved.

Also why wouldn't you drive a vehicle to take him away into that parking lot instead of driving over the grass? It wasn't like the area hadn't been sealed off by then.

ETA: by the way the second pic you posted is mine. The blue line shows the approximate area where his body was.

I know that picture was yours. I got them all from the various threads and posted them to show there was grass all around the buildings.
You do know it's okay to have different opinions right? Questions were asked. I gave my opinions. I'm not saying I'm right, just showing how my opinions were formed. If I had cold, hard facts, I'd post them as well.
There's no good trying to argue with me about who is right or wrong. We'll probably never know the truth anyway.

You asked where the grass came from in the picture. I showed you grass.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
There's no good trying to argue with me about who is right or wrong.

Like I said before it isn't about you, it is about what is seen in that picture.

There isn't grass all around the buildings. On one side of them there is a small parking lot and the other a bigger parking lot.

The shooter was closer to the side of the larger parking lot but still so far from the edge that the ground, grass or asphalt, in that picture wouldn't be visible.

Also it is summer, that metal roof is much hotter than the body temperature of the human body, it should look dried as well but it doesn't.

Whoever faked that pic didn't take these things into account and that was their error.
edit on 22-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The blood on the hot metal roof would have dried out before the blood on his face but instead it looks fresh.

Looks? That’s not the same as is. With you not knowing how long it took to bleed out. With how long the body was over the blood. Without knowing what other body fluids might be mixed in.

edit on 27-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Looks? That’s not the same as is. With you not knowing how long it took to bleed out. With how long the body was over the blood. Without knowing what other body fluids might be mixed in.

Fair enough, but the grass was shopped in, so I wouldn't be surprised if the blood on the roof had been as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
what shooter, its simple what happened, trump got a supporter to shoot at him and miss on purpose, then told the secret service to wait until after the shots before taking action to silence the shooter so he couldn't expose trump, probably promised to protect him from the secret service to make him willing to do it. then put on an act of being shot and slicing his own ear to make it more dramatic, want proof? how about that magically healed ear that somehow wasn't blown off?

bet hes one of those fools that believes reagan got reelected because he survived an assassination attempt and wanted to follow his example.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

You believe Trump hired a 20 yr old to shoot at his head, with the full trust the kid would miss?

Dayum, Trump really is a super hero!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

There is a lot more about this coming out.

The Arizona van seems to be linked to Yearick. His family owns and armory that specializes in military weapons and explosives. Go down that rabbit hole.

The shooter pic I saw had tats on his arms. Yearick is and have not seen a pic with Crooks with tats.

They stated Crooks rode a bike. Why the van with explosives?

This seems more coordinated than the FBI wants to allow. They were supposed to control the narrative because Trump should be dead.

Yearick and Crooks at the same shooting range? YEaricks and Crooks phone metadata synching up.

More to this folks.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Fair enough, but the grass was shopped in, so I wouldn't be surprised if the blood on the roof had been as well.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I've moved on from that and worked out exactly what it is. For someone who thinks they are sharp I thought you'd have worked it out. You need to catch up. Oh, and you were right, its is NOT grass! Well done. Here's a medal.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck
Why do you always have to try and make it about you?

Have you seen the bodycam footage? You see anything green on that roof?

ETA: Just for good measure here you see the team set up in the large parking lot where they took him down.

edit on 27-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Guy claims audio from two locations shows first eight shots from same weapon. Two locations of microphones. At the “fence” and Trump’s mic. The guy acknowledges the fence video is moved all around.

The video at the fence was too far to pic up the bullets sonic boom. Trump’s mic did.

Show location of fence video/microphone. The first bullet at Trump. The circle is the expanding muzzle noise.

Shows progression of muzzle sound wave. I think when it reaches the fence video / microphone.

Shows when muzzle sound wave reaches Trump’s microphone.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join