It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Shooter Had 3 Encrypted Foreign Accounts Linked to Ukraine and Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And freedom.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe the Democrats running the investigation made accounts under his name to shift our focus away from people knowing Biden's campaign firing people up was the reason he went after Trump?

If he had a burner phone, accounts could have been created by whomever got him fired up previous to his shooting too. The accounts could have been started and he may have been informed that money would be put in the accounts after it was done and over....the ones starting the accounts knew he would get shot.

I may watch just a little too much TV.
Typical Movie plot but I suppose people are programmed to believe this stuff from watching tv so it is possible it is actually true.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Wow see i stretch to reach 5'1" so the idea of bicycling with a ladder is nuts to me but I could see if it was a really small ladder. They have every different story under the sun going on right now this whole thing stinks. I'm sure they'll wrap it up with a nice little bow in their final report once they figure out what they're trying to do. Hehehehe!

This kids parents really need prosecuted for allowing a bullied teenager a weapon and access to it given his history he should have had more safeguards in place and only allowed it when his father was with him or at the shooting range .

And someone said they are both counselors? I wonder how many other kids they screwed up err I mean helped…

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

They have a daughter a couple years or so older than their son. Complete opposite of the son. Outgoing, friendly and well liked.

I can't believe both parents are counselors. Because between the two of them, they missed helping their son be a well adjusted individual. And they missed or ignored all the signs. He had issues.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ah yes, of course...The Jews did it.

And what would be your Final Solution to this problem?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep. The Joos done it.

The blind hatred of some folks is off the scale.

Don't fret, just another hit and run post.

As usual.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep. The Joos done it.

The blind hatred of some folks is off the scale.

Don't fret, just another hit and run post.

As usual.

I did a whois of Op's source before my original post and found this amusing.

Whois OP source

Organization: JOO ONLINE MEDIA LLC

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join