It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Shooter Had 3 Encrypted Foreign Accounts Linked to Ukraine and Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

a reply to: Degradation33

I Think " Somebody " is Pushing this Story out there to see how much it could be Believed by a Gullible Public . More Information and a Conformation is Needed .

Well, I watched it LIVE coming out of the mouth of Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...tonight on FOX.

Yeah , by one Source ? Any Others ?

Waltz said this was reported to him by the FBI.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I Think " Somebody " is Pushing this Story out there to see how much it could be Believed by a Gullible Public . More Information and a Conformation is Needed .

Well, I watched it LIVE coming out of the mouth of Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...tonight on FOX.

It seems people say alot of things these days, without any actual facts, info or understanding.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'll tell you who the shooters was communicating with! The Left & Sorros. Then again, the shooter looked like a retard 🐈💨

a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Or perhaps this is foreshadowing what has been the plan all along, like, forever. It's possible that this is a pretext for a continuation of steady MIC profits and payoffs, by making this the conflict that'll embody Trump's administration.

The MIC missed 4 years of profitability last time, so now you just make Trump your partner and see to it that it looks "natural". It's great way to put actual patriots in combat boots if the public buys in.

The newly converted commie generation are absolutely useless, and having Trump make the call to arms might get better quality individuals to enlist, but again, I think the patriots know better now, even if it's Trump calling the plays, they'll mostly sit it out.

If they institute a draft, game over. It'll probably be the biggest 💩storm I'll see in my lifetime, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Senator Marco Rubio says the Secret Service is hiding things...

Source article: www.breitbart.com... mpt/

Apparently, the top of the United States Secret Service is orchestrating just one of the "coverups" going on.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

On behalf of all retards I have to say That shooter was not a retard,he was less than dirt.I myself can say this because I am considered mentally deficient in some ways.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If Trump does win, I am sure it will negatively effect Ukraine's pocket book for their war. Trump will try to get negotiations going and Zelinski's crew doesn't seem to want to negotiate anything as long as money comes rolling in. Ukraine's government will keep fighting till the last male that is not top government is dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
IF true I am guessing they are trying to gen up enough outrage to keep the wars going since trump doesnt seem to have any interest in adventure politics.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Connector

On behalf of all retards I have to say That shooter was not a retard,he was less than dirt.I myself can say this because I am considered mentally deficient in some ways.

My friend who has 3 autistic kids pointed out to me he and his son instantly thought this youth had Autism when he viewed the image and after watching this video my suspicons are he has learning disabilities as how many kids continued to wear a mask ???

And the bullying matches up exactly with what my friends lad had while he was in school
m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Oh , Well , It Must br True Then...............

edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

At this point nothing the FBI says can be trusted.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Honestly the really flat features of his face remind me of FASD [fetal alcohol syndrome.] Not blaming or accusing the mom that could just be the way he looks, he could be adopted etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They could be getting things ready to goad Trump (if he wins) into attacking Iran for Israel. Israel government knows it's people don't have the stomach for a long war. Why sacrifice Israelis, when you can get American government to do your bidding.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

So the same people that told us that Hunters laptop was a lie are now telling us that this BlackRock connected guy has connections to some kind of Black Hand styled group working out of Ukraine?

Smells like the FBI is running out of excuses.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here is a Video on X

Congressman Mike Waltz says according to an FBI briefing, the Trump shooter had three encrypted accounts OVERSEAS, at the same time we’re hearing the Iranians are plotting against Trump - X

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You don't radicalize a kid overnight. If he was acting under the direction of others there would be a footprint of his journey, so they're going to have to come up with a long trail of evidence if they want us to believe he was working with foriegn agents.

I'm beginning to think they're just buying time until the next crisis hits, knowing how short of an attention span most people have these days.

Give it a couple of weeks; people will be bored with the story and anxious for the next big, new news story.

Are they still investigating how the Biden family raked in millions of dollars from foriegn countries in a few short years?
Is Hunter's trail of misdeeds still being looked into?

The news will be moving on soon to Joe dropping out and all attention will be on the Democratic party scramble to pull their head out and search the lowlands for a replacement. It will be a much bigger story to report on than why a presidential candidate was targeted for assisination.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When the media goes on about Iran, sounds more like Israel. That is where the short options point.

As for the kid having contacts with other conflict zones, sounds reasonable.

edit on 19-7-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sorry guys, just not buying this 'links to foreign nations' line - yet.

My take - at present - is that its more likely some disenfranchised, loner, weirdo who through sheer bloody Security Service incompetence was able to live out some deranged fantasy for whatever purpose.

How could these 'foreign agencies' have found this kid from such a nondescript, average background and train, manipulate/coerce him into carrying out this attack?
It strikes me as being slightly too convenient for those seeking to push their own agenda's.

I'm not that naive as not to be aware that as this story evolves and as facts are revealed I may have to eat humble pie and admit I was wrong.....just giving my uninformed take on things as they stand at present.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Sorry guys, just not buying this 'links to foreign nations' line - yet.

My take - at present - is that its more likely some disenfranchised, loner, weirdo who through sheer bloody Security Service incompetence was able to live out some deranged fantasy for whatever purpose.

How could these 'foreign agencies' have found this kid from such a nondescript, average background and train, manipulate/coerce him into carrying out this attack?
It strikes me as being slightly too convenient for those seeking to push their own agenda's.

I'm not that naive as not to be aware that as this story evolves and as facts are revealed I may have to eat humble pie and admit I was wrong.....just giving my uninformed take on things as they stand at present.

I almost completely agree with you, but the bolded part is where I differ my opinion. The FBI has many instances where it stuck its greasy fingers into the hornets' nest only to come out acting the hero or fool. In this case I bet that's exactly what happened. The FBI most likely saw this guy as someone who might be pushed over the edge and decided to push him over to see what he might do. It would explain why the local law enforcement and Secret Service was tossed aside in the investigation by the FBI so quickly.

I completely agree that this "international connections" angle is a bit too convenient and given that it happened so quickly by the FBI says a lot about who the real issue might have been for this guy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join