It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Shooter Had 3 Encrypted Foreign Accounts Linked to Ukraine and Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is just breaking from Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...on FOX tonight.
It seems he has been told that the shooter had these three encrypted communication accounts and that the FBI is trying to get into them.

In a recent interview with Fox News’ Jesse Watters, Rep. Michael Waltz dropped a bombshell revelation regarding the Trump shooter, Crooks. According to Waltz, the shooter had not one, not two, but three encrypted foreign communication accounts that may have ties to Ukraine or Iran. This revelation has sent shockwaves through the political landscape, raising questions about the shooter’s possible connections to these countries.

The fact that the shooter had multiple encrypted accounts suggests a level of sophistication and planning that is deeply concerning. It raises the question of who the shooter was communicating with and what their intentions may have been. The possibility of ties to Ukraine or Iran adds another layer of complexity to an already convoluted situation.

countylocalnews.com...

So what does this mean?
Who has this 20 yr. old loser actually been communicating with?

Any ideas, ATS?
edit on CpmThu, 18 Jul 2024 20:24:45 -0500Thursday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

If this is true, it means he has been coerced in the internet by foreign groups,

With the plot of Iran trying to get to Trump this will link him to them, but the FBI already sad that he was a lone shooter and have not ties to anything.

This could become very interesting.

link   

IRAN has wanted Donald Trump dead ever since he saved thousands of lives by killing Terrorist Qassem Soleimani in 2020.

fyi: www.rferl.org...

link   

I can not open the link, my laptop see it as a security risk.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I wonder how many encrypted communication accounts he had with the Democrats?

His bank accounts need to be checked for large wire transfers.
edit on 18-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I can not open the link, my laptop see it as a security risk.

Try this:
x.com... f1c89eec42b366bee6332e3%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcountylocalnews.com%2Farticle1%2F2024%2F07%2F19%2Frep-waltz-reveals-trump-shooters-3-encry pted-foreign-accounts-linked-to-ukraine-iran-breakingnews%2F

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

We're better than Congressional Investigators. They'll ask a bunch of questions of witnesses next week, and then leave on July 25th for 50 days of fricken vacations. And come back on Sept 9th to question people about the latest "shiny object" of the moment, then adjourn for another vacation, only to return and argue about a 2025 budget....then it's "Holiday Break", followed by 2025.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thanks I got it, wow this is very interesting, if it happens to be true.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Part of the Iran Robert Malley Pentagon spy ring complex.

Supposedly busted, but don't believe it when NWO Democrats are involved. They lie a lot. ☠️☢️

High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

May have links to Ukraine or Iran.

Any story may have links to ______.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

We're better than Congressional Investigators. They'll ask a bunch of questions of witnesses next week, and then leave on July 25th for 50 days of fricken vacations. And come back on Sept 9th to question people about the latest "shiny object" of the moment, then adjourn for another vacation, only to return and argue about a 2025 budget....then it's "Holiday Break", followed by 2025.

And all their answers will be…. “ I can’t comment to that as it is an open investigation”

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
This is just breaking from Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...on FOX tonight.
It seems he has been told that the shooter had these three encrypted communication accounts and that the FBI is trying to get into them.

In a recent interview with Fox News’ Jesse Watters, Rep. Michael Waltz dropped a bombshell revelation regarding the Trump shooter, Crooks. According to Waltz, the shooter had not one, not two, but three encrypted foreign communication accounts that may have ties to Ukraine or Iran. This revelation has sent shockwaves through the political landscape, raising questions about the shooter’s possible connections to these countries.

The fact that the shooter had multiple encrypted accounts suggests a level of sophistication and planning that is deeply concerning. It raises the question of who the shooter was communicating with and what their intentions may have been. The possibility of ties to Ukraine or Iran adds another layer of complexity to an already convoluted situation.

countylocalnews.com...

So what does this mean?
Who has this 20 yr. old loser actually been communicating with?

Any ideas, ATS?

So, no confirmation on these links to Ukraine or Iran? Just this one guy whom may not have understood the "internet thingy's" from the briefing. Until another that attended the same briefing. comes forth, I think he just might be confused.

I have 2 encrypted "communication accounts" on my phone. Signal and Telegram, not a fan of Whatsapp myself, so I don't hit the trifecta. Nothing nefarious here, just like privacy.

Guess where alot of those services servers are located? In foreign countries. Then register using a VPN will add another level on obfuscation.

Nothing here so far.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: WeMustCare

And all their answers will be…. “ I can’t comment to that as it is an open investigation”

GOOD POINT! All the government agencies responsible for security are now INVESTIGATING EACH OTHER!

As Hulk Hogan just stated at the RNC convention....lots of heads will roll off the top of their mountains next year!

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hold On a Minute here ! This could be Another Red Herring from the Intel Services .

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I'm wondering how a triggered or targeted 20 year old boy that yells at republicans collecting signatures (like he has voices in his head) has 3 encrypted foreign accounts.

Possibly Iranian no less. Iran's never really done the manchurian thing either, they've done the missiles to bomb Israel thing. Hostage adjacent things. This is a new frontier for them.

My opinion? I'll just look crazy.

No amount of encrypted email correspondence to Iran removes that this was more like a Son of Sam dog telling Hinkley he could f*ck Jodie Foster if he shot Reagan.
edit on 18-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I Think " Somebody " is Pushing this Story out there to see how much it could be Believed by a Gullible Public . More Information and a Conformation is Needed .

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Think " Somebody " is Pushing this Story out there to see how much it could be Believed by a Gullible Public . More Information and a Conformation is Needed .

Well, I watched it LIVE coming out of the mouth of Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...tonight on FOX.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well, of course he did. Sure!

They laid the groundwork for Iranian involvement early on...just in case plan A, B and C started to unravel?

Well, at least we're getting a break from 'The Russians did it!'

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Well, I watched it LIVE coming out of the mouth of Rep. Michael Waltz of the House Foreign Services Committee...tonight on FOX.

Yeah , by one Source ? Any Others ?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Indeed. I can see these ‘stories’ from multiple angles and possibly to the ‘look over here not here ‘ playbook. 22 Omaha Omaha hut hut.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join