It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly two-thirds of Democrats want Biden to withdraw, new AP-NORC poll finds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes, it most likely already did cause the Dems and Reps to contemplate the ramifications of invoking the 25th.

The 25th Amendment cannot be executed by a single party. Instead, it takes a few steps of approval by multiple parties.

The vice president is the primary starting point for invoking the 25th Amendment, specifically the fourth section. The vice president, in conjunction with either a majority of the executive Cabinet or a specific "body" designated by Congress, must invoke the Amendment in tandem.

www.usatoday.com...

Hence, Biden digging in his heels (?)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: putnam6

If you dig really deep you can still find one or two polls showing Democrats want Biden to remain in the race; all the rest show the vast majority of liberals want him to drop out.

The problem seems to be there aren't any other candidates that would poll better than Biden.

Being a senior citizen I have to say a geriatric candidate is not my favorite choice-and it seems a lot of Americans agree after the last few years.
That leaves us with two choices, should our winning POTUS become incapacitated or die while in office: Kamalalalala or J.D.Vance.
That's pretty much a no-brainer, no matter what party you favor.

I’d be pushing hard for Hillary Clinton if I were you 👍 the Clinton’s are just the sort of leadership the Liberal party need moving into the next election ‘cycle’

That would certainly make it easy to ensure the entire country turns red.

A candidate willing to give his likfe for his country versus a candidate who's willing to take as many lives as necessary to get what she wants.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
MSM hot & heavy today -- say Biden out of race this weekend !!!!

Big Q is "will he be resigning from Presidency?" 😀

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It’s no coincidence that Wednesday Biden said he would only step down if he had a medical condition….Wednesday evening/night Biden has Covid. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep Pelosi after private talks with biden and other political main figures in the DNC, has ask for biden to step down also.

When you have soo many democrats in congress agreeing on biden to step down is obvious that he will do it, but is kind of late for a more attractive candidate now because Kamara have worst popularity record that biden right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join