It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly two-thirds of Democrats want Biden to withdraw, new AP-NORC poll finds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Vermilion

Well the poll numbers speak for the people, sort of. Still a tie situation.

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…
“Trump’s lead falls within the poll’s 4.8% margin of error, indicating that Virginia, blue for the last four presidential elections, is up for grabs this year. Four years ago, Biden defeated Trump by 10% in the commonwealth.”

Trump is leading in a blue state that hasn’t been won by a Republican in 20 years, and that’s good news for Biden? 😆👌
Your mental health will be much better for it if you start managing your expectations so you won’t be too shattered in November.

My mental health is just fine either way. Alternatively it's still in a tie situation, no getting around that.

A blue state in a tie situation is devastating to Bidens chances.
I’m surprised USA Today actually admitted that.
He can’t afford to lose any blue states.
Current projections show Trump winning 330 electorals.
If Trump wins the popular vote too, a very real probability, I sincerely hope your head doesn’t pop.

Early days yet, Trump and Vance still can screw it up.

Unless you prefer an almost unaffordable and unlivable economy, why would you want them to?

Where did I say I wanted them to?

It's not difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

For you it appear to be because you got my post all wrong or you are just being disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All in all, you got an alleged all Dem jury and you got evidence, doesn't matter the case, the system works.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So is he dangling an out, or does he know he doesn't have to divulge squat, and this is a delaying tactic?

Whatever it is it should have been resolved long ago

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex

BREAKING: Biden says he will consider dropping out of the race if a 'medical condition' was diagnosed by doctors

x.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So is he dangling an out, or does he know he doesn't have to divulge squat, and this is a delaying tactic?

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex

BREAKING: Biden says he will consider dropping out of the race if a 'medical condition' was diagnosed by doctors

x.com...

Is age-related decline considered a condition?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…
“Trump’s lead falls within the poll’s 4.8% margin of error, indicating that Virginia, blue for the last four presidential elections, is up for grabs this year. Four years ago, Biden defeated Trump by 10% in the commonwealth.”

Trump is leading in a blue state that hasn’t been won by a Republican in 20 years, and that’s good news for Biden? 😆👌
Your mental health will be much better for it if you start managing your expectations so you won’t be too shattered in November.

My mental health is just fine either way. Alternatively it's still in a tie situation, no getting around that.

If Trump wins the popular vote too, a very real probability, I sincerely hope your head doesn’t pop.

Unless you prefer an almost unaffordable and unlivable economy, why would you want them to?

For you it appear to be because you got my post all wrong or you are just being disingenuous.

Sure. You don't like Trump so I know and you know you want him to screw up but you can deny how you feel if you wish. I don't give a care.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Biden is just as clueless today as he was during the election and all the times of being looked at by doctors but you can bet the doc will suddenly say he has a medical condition. The polls will guide the doctor's diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

Sure. You don't like Trump so I know and you know you want him to screw up but you can deny how you feel if you wish. I don't give a care.

I don't care about Trump and I didn't say I wanted him to screw up, him and Vance are refusing to answer direct questions which are red flags, is what I said.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex

x.com...

Is age-related decline considered a condition?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

I don't care about Trump and I didn't say I wanted him to screw up, him and Vance are refusing to answer direct questions which are red flags, is what I said.

They want it left up to the states, not sure how you missed that. Anyways, Trump's opponents literally never answer questions so you can decide who puts off more red flags. Trump, who answered the question you missed, or democrat leaders who skirt around and circle back with every nonrehearsed question they get.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

They want it left up to the states, not sure how you missed that. Anyways, Trump's opponents literally never answer questions so you can decide who puts off more red flags. Trump, who answered the question you missed, or democrat leaders who skirt around and circle back with every nonrehearsed question they get.

They are both dodging questions, they are both cagey. Red flag warnings. They are saying what the people want to hear, not necessarily what their agenda entails.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

They are both dodging questions, they are both cagey. Red flag warnings. They are saying what the people want to hear, not necessarily what their agenda entails.

I just told you what Trump said when asked about abortion rights. He wants to send it to states to decide. Trump is the first president in decades who actually pushed or tired to push every promise he made so "saying what they want people to hear" doesn't fit in this case.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know why the Black people are at fifty one percent? Other than maybe one percent of the black people, his policies have not actually helped blacks that much. Many blacks are poor, and they may have it easier getting medicaid and food benefits, but as far as creating better paying jobs he has not done much at all for them because inflation under him has eaten up any pay increases.

Seems like a Different Democrat in the whitehouse would be better. He does do a good job at making them think he is doing more for them than he really does, but he has lots of democrats BSed to believe that. Black people are not dumb, most have a lot of common sense. Most of them can tell if a politician is deceiving them.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Thats a lot of cope you keep displaying in all these threads today...like even a lot of the heavily left leaning media is admitting it doesn't look good. I watched a clip from CNN showing currently trump has 273 electoral college votes and if he does well in the contested states...a lot of which are places that are never even in play for the reps...he could get upwards of 330 votes. I understand not wanting Trump to win...but if you keep posting delusional stuff thats flat out wrong...no one will take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If we are still talking about Biden more like....the new opening theme music to the Democratic Convention

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes we are ...

Biden on his fellow Dems.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes we are ...

Biden on his fellow Dems.

Damn forgot all about Three Dog Night .... my older sisters' used to play this about thier various boyfriends

It does bring up a broader point if Biden remains defiant and infers the rest of the Democratic Party is lying, does Madame VP have the impetus willpower and moxie to invoke the 25th ?

I can't see that happening but.... a lot has happened I couldn't see happening already
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

this is kind of how it should be treated by the states not federally which i know will ruffle some feathers but look at in a different context of guns, some states do not want abortions some states do, some states do not want "assault weapons banned" some do and that at least lets people move to the states that supports there views and sums up the patch work of usa.

now the tinfoil aspect of this is dems dont like that as they have been trying to "flip" several of the big red states ,so if say abortion is illegal in texas for example democratic voters are LESS likely to move there and it stops them cold as far as the goal of turning texas blue. but thats just my tin foil on the matter

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

From this video filmed last night, Biden looks to be unfit to continue. His aid has to push his butt into the car, because Joe was too weak to pull himself into the seat properly.

The 2025 trial of Joe Biden is looking less likely, as he deteriorates before our eyes.

x.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If you dig really deep you can still find one or two polls showing Democrats want Biden to remain in the race; all the rest show the vast majority of liberals want him to drop out.

The problem seems to be there aren't any other candidates that would poll better than Biden.

Being a senior citizen I have to say a geriatric candidate is not my favorite choice-and it seems a lot of Americans agree after the last few years.
That leaves us with two choices, should our winning POTUS become incapacitated or die while in office: Kamalalalala or J.D.Vance.
That's pretty much a no-brainer, no matter what party you favor.

I’d be pushing hard for Hillary Clinton if I were you 👍 the Clinton’s are just the sort of leadership the Liberal party need moving into the next election ‘cycle’

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join