It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly two-thirds of Democrats want Biden to withdraw, new AP-NORC poll finds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

but let's face it Joe and Kamala have no room.

Fixed it for you...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Vermilion

Well the poll numbers speak for the people, sort of. Still a tie situation.

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…
“Trump’s lead falls within the poll’s 4.8% margin of error, indicating that Virginia, blue for the last four presidential elections, is up for grabs this year. Four years ago, Biden defeated Trump by 10% in the commonwealth.”

Trump is leading in a blue state that hasn’t been won by a Republican in 20 years, and that’s good news for Biden? 😆👌
Your mental health will be much better for it if you start managing your expectations so you won’t be too shattered in November.

My mental health is just fine either way. Alternatively it's still in a tie situation, no getting around that.

www.nytimes.com...

But if Trump and Vance keep dodging answering the federal abortion ban question, that will be a red flag. However, it is still too early to judge, but the tie situation seems to be the ongoing theme.

Trump and (R)s have been answering, and not the way Lying Democrats claim. Democrat Campaigns are in 500x times more trouble for lying and cheating. 😃 (R)s do not want a Federal Ban, Democrats want a Federal Statute legalizing. Big difference.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…
“Trump’s lead falls within the poll’s 4.8% margin of error, indicating that Virginia, blue for the last four presidential elections, is up for grabs this year. Four years ago, Biden defeated Trump by 10% in the commonwealth.”

Trump is leading in a blue state that hasn’t been won by a Republican in 20 years, and that’s good news for Biden? 😆👌
Your mental health will be much better for it if you start managing your expectations so you won’t be too shattered in November.

My mental health is just fine either way. Alternatively it's still in a tie situation, no getting around that.

A blue state in a tie situation is devastating to Bidens chances.
I’m surprised USA Today actually admitted that.
He can’t afford to lose any blue states.
Current projections show Trump winning 330 electorals.
If Trump wins the popular vote too, a very real probability, I sincerely hope your head doesn’t pop.

Early days yet, Trump and Vance still can screw it up.

Unless you prefer an almost unaffordable and unlivable economy, why would you want them to?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

If Trump wins the popular vote too, a very real probability, I sincerely hope your head doesn’t pop.

Unless you prefer an almost unaffordable and unlivable economy, why would you want them to?

Where did I say I wanted them to?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

Why are you lying about Trumps publically stated position regarding abortion then?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A herpes infested monkey from Morgan Island is morally and intellectually superior to the evil cheeto king. No amount of statistically dubious research polls will change that fact.

/sarc

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

100m of campaign money gets locked up if they do...only Biden's campaign can use it.

Yep thats probably the most important issue, stopping them from making the move.

last I checked he had 232 million and supposedly added another 100 million or so since 5/31

still, it's a long way from the 1.2 billion Joe spent in 2020

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

Why are you lying about Trumps publically stated position regarding abortion then?

I wasn't, I pointed to Vance's interview and him dodging federal abortion ban questions...he refused to answer same as Trump. What is their position? Right now it appears wishy washy and that is a red flag.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
At this point Biden should probably remain, his the incumbent and the economy is improving rather than getting worse, which puts him in a good position. I almost feel like his campaign was energized by all the calls for him to step down and how he held his ground.

Trumps little Braveheart pose with the American flag flapping in the background obviously didn’t do Biden or the Democrats any favors, but that should mostly die down over the next few months.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
At this point Biden should probably remain, his the incumbent and the economy is improving rather than getting worse, which puts him in a good position. I almost feel like his campaign was energized by all the calls for him to step down and how he held his ground.

Trumps little Braveheart pose with the American flag flapping in the background obviously didn’t do Biden or the Democrats any favors, but that should mostly die down over the next few months.

How Silly.......

Pretty sure an assassination attempt on a former and likely next president are going to be in every history book regardless of the regime in charge.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's theatrics mixed with tomfoolery.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When Schumer and Schiff from the populous states in the nation want you gone, that speaks volumes

x.com...

MSNBC
@MSNBC
·
9m
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) pushed for the DNC to delay Biden nomination, a source familiar tells NBC News.
MSNBC
@MSNBC
·
17m
NEW: Rep. Adam Schiff is calling on President Biden to drop out of the presidential race

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Biden will resign, or their party will be lost, for the next elections, too late really, when the top democrats are warning of the issue with biden you know they are in trouble.

Obama, Pelosi, Schumer and many other including high end donors, this no a joke and is not a lie.

Now biden got the wonderful idea or reforming the supreme court, this is how desperate the old man is, soros have most of the judges in democrat states under his pay role, now he wants the supreme court.

Who owns the judicial system owns the laws

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It is said that Pelosi and Obama has been on private talks about biden too, but jill likes to be first lady, she wants the zombie biden to stay where he is at. So biden listen to Jill.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

True; that's a possibility, and it's for sure Biden and Kamal WILL svrew up!

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's theatrics mixed with tomfoolery.

Well, talk about a numero uno complete nutjob conspiracy theory.

Care to expound how that goes down exactly with a Secret Service sworn to protect the current President and the Pennsylvania State Police it would seem one or both would have to be somewhat complicit.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It is said that Pelosi and Obama has been on private talks about biden too, but jill likes to be first lady, she wants the zombie biden to stay where he is at. So biden listen to Jill.

Ultimately If Jill and Fam want him to run he will continue to she says stop

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

It's not difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Can't imagine why...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

From your link…

I wasn't, I pointed to Vance's interview and him dodging federal abortion ban questions...he refused to answer same as Trump. What is their position? Right now it appears wishy washy and that is a red flag.

There you go being a worthless liar again.

I posted this in response to your same lies on page 1….

But if Trump and Vance keep dodging answering the federal abortion ban question, that will be a red flag.

Get real, Trump is dodging nothing.

“At the urging of former President Donald Trump and his allies, the Republican Party is set to abandon a decadeslong push for a federal abortion ban and soften its stance on same-sex marriage in its platform, according to changes made in a draft policy platform passed Monday morning ahead of next week’s Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.“

“This is a position that leaves it up to the states, which is the position of the Republican Party.”
www.nbcnews.com...

Are you having a problem reading and understanding this or are you going to continue to double down on being a disingenuous liar.
Stop thinking you can post your garbage and not get called out on it.
An opinion you have is totally welcome but this garbage you’re posting here is just lies, not opinion, and it’s stinking up this place.

edit on 17-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join