It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About a Possible Shooter on the Water Tower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
First they said the shooter got on top of the building by a ladder and when a cop climbed the ladder and saw him the ladder broke.
Then they decided the cop stood on the sholders of another cop, saw the shooter then fell.

For secut=rity NOT to notice a ladder was too bad a look, I guess, so they changed the story BUT who helped the shooter get on the roof then? And if the shooter wass on an obvious suicide mission, why was his car full of homemade 'explosive' devices?

Their attempts at obfuscating the truth are too lame for anybody but a hard-core, to the death liberal to believe.

Grassy knoll 2.0 indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: putnam6

The cases are not "falling apart", they are delayed and being reviewed. If Trump loses his bid in the election, it will seriously impact the clout judges he has appointed, and who have aided in causing the delays, will be able to exert to help his appeals. It us quite possible that some, or all , of those judges might be impeached and removed from their benches.

The race is still too close to call, and was prior to the attempt last Saturday. Remember, Trump, and many of his supporters believed that he was ahead both the polls and the election back in 2020. And yet, Biden has been serving as President for the last for years. A staged "narrow escape from assassination" would (and has) go a long way towards roping in impressionableswing voters in all states.

It's basic (political) theater.

Or as Trump likes to say, it brings in the "ratings".

The plan, "plan", if it existed, did not include Trump actually being injured: he would never had agreed to that, had he been informed. Just shots being fired, perhaps even blank rounds being used (we'll never know for certain).

But something went terribly wrong, people were injured, one killed.

I must say, given the tenor of today's divisive society, and the stakes at hand, as I suggested, in my most cynical outlook it us not beyond imagination to suggest that the murder of an innocent bystander might have been part of the scenario; as a way to "sell" the drama.

We are but pawns to the Powers That Be, after all.

Expendable.

Respectfully Im open to any and all scenarios, but if I had to to put percentages on a Trump staged event at less than any other scenario like 2% chance

As for the polls in 2020 vs the polls in 2024 it can easily be researched and Biden's deficit is no secret

in 2020 Biden was polling nationally at 8% now Trump is up Nationally .9%

going by each state it's worse

Let's just say never before has an incumbent President been down so much so late and came back and won the election ever

But don't take my word for here's you.com AI-assisted thoughts.

you.com... hatMode=research&cid=c0_da8a6880-b221-4e7d-b340-5de796036ef9

In recent presidential elections, most states are not competitive, since their demographics keep them solidly behind one party. Because of the nature of the Electoral College, this means that swing states are crucial for determining the election outcome.
Conclusion
The comparison of state-to-state polling data between the 2020 and 2024 presidential elections reveals both consistencies and shifts in voter preferences. While Biden maintained a strong lead in 2020, the 2024 race appears more competitive, with Trump gaining ground in key states. The evolving political landscape and recent events will continue to shape voter sentiment as the 2024 election approaches.
By understanding these trends, we can better anticipate the dynamics of future elections and the factors that influence voter behavior.

Lastly you.com thoughts on chances of Trump seeing jail time..

you.com... -267a-422a-87e1-7a076d79b70d

Conclusion
While Donald Trump faces significant legal challenges and potential sentences, several factors make it unlikely that he will serve jail time. These include his age, the nonviolent nature of his crimes, the historical sentencing patterns for similar offenses, and the potential for lengthy appeals. Additionally, his status as a former president and the logistical challenges of imprisonment with Secret Service protection further reduce the likelihood of incarceration.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
First they said the shooter got on top of the building by a ladder and when a cop climbed the ladder and saw him the ladder broke.
Then they decided the cop stood on the sholders of another cop, saw the shooter then fell.

For secut=rity NOT to notice a ladder was too bad a look, I guess, so they changed the story BUT who helped the shooter get on the roof then?

Now they're saying the shooter got on the roof by climbing on to an AC unit.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

For secut=rity NOT to notice a ladder was too bad a look, I guess, so they changed the story BUT who helped the shooter get on the roof then?

Hard to tell but the ladder doesn't look broke here #1 and #2 not sure standing on somebody's shoulders tall enough

Am I wrong?

x.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thanks, CarlLF; the story is changing faster than I can keep up, but it doesn't negate the fact that a total lack of common sense- if not deliberate planning- allowed this to happen.

I guess they figure if they keep people confused long enough people will forget about it and move on. And they're probably right.....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wasn't there a law enforcement helicopter flying around at the rally? If so, where's the video that it was taking?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc4
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I feel like someone should be archiving all of this early reporting so when it is a scrubbed and sanitized later someone has it in an external HD offline

“Get it all on record now. Get the films. Get the witnesses. Because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower (1945).

Dwight D Eisenhower.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Wasn't there a law enforcement helicopter flying around at the rally? If so, where's the video that it was taking?

If not there should have been, perhaps a flight tracker could show where the police helicopters have been

Hell Im having a hard time finding images I saw on Saturday much less video, as someone mentioned most Trump rallies had video from well before him speaking.

We need that as well

Here's Rightside Broadcasting

about 7 hours before and during and 3 hours after

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I would say a 2% chance would be a generous estimate.

But, then the likelihood than this whole fiasco was merely the product of random chance, with the stakes so high, must rank rather low in probability percentages as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That picture, along with the angle that Trump’s head was at when he grabbed his ear, with the graze angle should tell us exactly which direction that shot came from.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

SS director is making up excuses as she goes along.

Well, it’s not like they’re just going to come out and say Trump was too cheap to hire an appropriately secure venue and that the ss don’t have unlimited resources to protect an individual who at this point in time isn’t even actually the President.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The shooter on the water tower was probably police.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Well, it’s not like they’re just going to come out and say Trump was too cheap to hire an appropriately secure venue and that the ss don’t have unlimited resources to protect an individual who at this point in time isn’t even actually the President.

She is also not going to say that Biden and his goons told her to let Trump’s protection lapse, but that’s most likely what happened.

Save your tears for when Trump is elected, you will need them.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
Perimeter was about 100m out...water tower was 500m. If someone was up there I don't think it was police.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Thats 830 feet away, They would have to be up high to get a good vantage point, and IF the picture from the earshot is legit that shot had a level trajectory

Not to mention they had big cajones to climb up there with the police staging building so close by.

Just discussing this and fleshing it out,but it all smells rotten to me. Hard to believe the ineptness levels obvious here, the building and water tower should have been covered

Hitting a deer at three hundred yards is not bad, but hitting it in the head is pretty hard. Good thing deer do not have bullet proof vests on.....also good that deer don't have guns, because most people out hunting are not good shots.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They even has the water tower blocker or blurred out in some earlier videos on the news... hmmmm....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
start about the 1:30 mark

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think in the end whats most important was what communication happened right before in the ears of all the SS. Because they very likely heard something was wrong through their ear pieces before the attempt. And they either ignored it, were told to stand down, wait or doubt was spread that made them not pull Trump from the stage immediately...

Or what happened to the picture taken half an hour before, and what was said on the coms about it. They must have already been in state of readiness or alertness because they lost the guy after thay picture... And still the guy had minutes to be able to crawl over a roof with police inside! And still they didnt pull Trump before it was too late?!
edit on 17-7-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It is reasonable to look at the evidence for a water tower shooter. It is common to get a lot of conflicting reports with big events, people see and notice different things.

It would be good to see the locations of where the people and tractor did get shot and what shooting positions this lines up with. There will be the bullets somewhere, when they are found it will confirm the shooting positions.

Another strong piece of evidence will be triangulating all the different audio recordings from around the site of the gun fire.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

MSNBC says the same thing. 😊 Blame the victim with juvenile false equivalencies. Jen Psaki thought of it first 💡

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join