It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

In any military basic training, you are required to be able to carry your "battle buddy" by yourself.

Do you really think the SS is going to have lesser standards? You surprise me every day with the lengths you will go to to try and make yourself the only correct individual in a thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
The whole premise of this thread is anti-DEI which you sourced the Daily Mail.

YOU said that I got that fact wrong because it was from Daily Mail. You were wrong. That information that I stated did NOT come from Daily Mail. I said so. Learn how to read.

The whole premise of this thread was sourced from the irrefutable facts of the situation and my own head. I added the quote from Daily Mail because it added to exactly the point I was making.

Daily Mail leaning right doesn't make them wrong. In fact, it makes them a hell of a lot more reliable than your left wing rags that you soak your brain in.

The whole premise of this thread is exactly what I posted in the opening post ... the girls are too short to do the job and they didn't know what the hell they were doing. It was obvious to everyone who doesn't have a brain pickled in the woke virus.

So is Biden's top SS agent, David Cho. Your premise is trash.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

"Debunked" must have been a recent on your word of the day calendar, huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, honestly, if you think you just debunked my question, you got bigger problems than DEI.

Because you know damn well, they couldn't carry him. Even 2 together.

I feel like I'm arguing with my 10 year old grandson.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

In any military basic training, you are required to be able to carry your "battle buddy" by yourself.

Do you really think the SS is going to have lesser standards? You surprise me every day with the lengths you will go to to try and make yourself the only correct individual in a thread.

Fact is you really don't know what their standards are or how they vary from other military or law enforcement standards. Find out then get back to me.
edit on q00000018731America/Chicago5353America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Debunked" must have been a recent on your word of the day calendar, huh?

No my word for today is 'trash' (talk).

link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'd bet money your grandson at least understands the concept of DEI and would admit when he is wrong.

link   

My premise stands. It's your incessant clinging to DEI that is trash.

The women were too short to do the job - FACT
The women didn't know what they were doing - FACT

Whoever the hell David Cho is ... I don't care.
If he's too short to do the job, he should be 'out' too.
Separate issue.

STOP DEFLECTING.

link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Sad thing is, it is never the case in any thread.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Ok, honestly, if you think you just debunked my question, you got bigger problems than DEI.

Because you know damn well, they couldn't carry him. Even 2 together.

I feel like I'm arguing with my 10 year old grandson.

How do you know that?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My premise stands. It's your incessant clinging to DEI that is trash.

The women were too short to do the job - FACT
The women didn't know what they were doing - FACT

Whoever the hell David Cho is ... I don't care.
If he's too short to do the job, he should be 'out' too.
Separate issue.

STOP DEFLECTING.

STOP DEFLECTING the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I've already told you how I know things, you choose to ignore because you understand that my knowledge far exceeds yours on the subject at hand.

But, go ahead and continue on with your "trash" arguments.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

^^ COMICAL.

The truth has been stated over and over ... by me and everyone else on this thread. The girls were too short to do the job. The girls didn't know what the hell they were doing. Both are obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that isn't pickled in woke juice. They shouldn't be Secret Service agents. It was embarrassing to watch them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

I'd bet money your grandson at least understands the concept of DEI and would admit when he is wrong.

Nobody here wants to understand the concept of DEI. What is important is not right-wing anti-DEI trash talk, it is the truth and facts coming directly from the SS in this case.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

^^ COMICAL.

The truth has been stated over and over ... by me and everyone else on this thread. The girls were too short to do the job. The girls didn't know what the hell they were doing. Both are obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that isn't pickled in woke juice. They shouldn't be Secret Service agents. It was embarrassing to watch them.

Look up Biden's top SS male agent, David Cho and compare heights. Then get back to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So, why do you explain the concept of DEI to us.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I've already told you how I know things, you choose to ignore because you understand that my knowledge far exceeds yours on the subject at hand.

But, go ahead and continue on with your "trash" arguments.

You know nothing about the SS and their training requirements. If you do, post your sources here for all of us to see.
edit on q00000024731America/Chicago0202America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What is important is not right-wing anti-DEI trash talk, it is the truth and facts coming directly from the SS in this case.

"The truth" isn't coming from the Secret Service. They are lying to cover their asses.

'The truth' comes from what we all saw .. from our own eyes ... those little girls were too short to do the job, and they obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing.

And in the mean time, the leadership of the Secret Service has been pumping out lie after lie about the incident, in which the TV Media and the Butler authorities have been debunking time and time again.

Saying that 'the truth' comes from the Secret Service ... that's absurd and an insult to common sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

So, why do you explain the concept of DEI to us.

Why should I, can't you educate yourself?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Look up Biden's top SS male agent, David Cho and compare heights. Then get back to me.

^^ DEFLECTION. I already said that any secret service agent that is too short to do the job shouldn't be a secret service agent.

The truth has been stated over and over ... by me and everyone else on this thread. The girls were too short to do the job. The girls didn't know what the hell they were doing. Both are obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that isn't pickled in woke juice. They shouldn't be Secret Service agents. It was embarrassing to watch them

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join