It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did law enforcement ignore videos and reports of a shooter on the roof 7/13/2024

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: Justoneman

had the Police officer actually saw him up there and ran after getting the rifle barrel facing him, he should have made them get Trump out of harms way.

That should’ve been instantaneous, even before he climbed up the ladder. They should have moved him out of an abundance of caution. The incompetence and overwhelming failures from all of the agencies are staggering.

Right, and the tools of the controllers on here want us to believe Trumps people staged it. Trump would be moving on some que where he was looking so that he could slightly turn his head and get grazed instead of fragged.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: PorkChop96

That one has a way of confusing obstinance for intelligence.

The intelligence is to be found in the truth, read my source from the FBI. Explosives found, not bomb making materials. Simple enough to understand, right? Oh wait.

The same FBI that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo?

OK genius

OK you genius can believe in the alleged sniper conspiracy theory...it makes good entertainment for me.

And you can believe the FBI - I'm sure their info is accurate and truthful THIS TIME -

Clown

More believable than some of the clown theories here.

More...

And the ball keeps being hit back and forth. Disgusting behaviour from both sides of the fence.

This is you

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well…the anti trumpers on here don’t really have the highest of IQ’s I’ve noticed. Just reading some of these people’s theories is proof enough. DC touched on this, that the amount of people that would’ve had to of been complicit for this to be staged is astronomical.

Although, I do think there’s something off about it all. There’s definitely some Keystone Cop-ish antics at play. I would love to hear all of the audio from the LEO’s and the SS comm’s. I’m not sure if that would’ve been recorded or not?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Crooks was just a diversion for the second shooter in the water tower
edit on 777Vpm16America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jul 2024 22:01:48 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ok, so they look like the keystone cops there. But still, people were right beside the shooter on the ground, they must have just stopped filming?

And why, does the picture of the shooter on the roof, look like he is NOT wearing glasses? The guy they are saying was the shooter had pretty thick ones.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

I think a good question to ask is could any LEO who was working security there have the option to pick up a radio and say, "shooter on the roof", which should have triggered SS to dive on Trump and move him out of the area. Perhaps things weren't set up for that, and if so, why? I'm an out of shape computer guy, and shouldn't be seeing faults in security from people who do security for a living.

That is exactly what i was thinking.... not my job but can see the holes in the security a mile away !

All the best

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Another thing I find interesting is, not a peep from the local police that were there.

I would venture a guess that the SS has told them to not say a word.

I would love to hear from them.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well here's the reason for all the confusion!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There's obvious, clear shenanigans and deception. I don't buy the mistakes & ineptitude narrative.

The only question that counts is: Was the intention to allow Trump's assassination?

Or to stage an attempt to secure support?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
There's obvious, clear shenanigans and deception. I don't buy the mistakes & ineptitude narrative.

The only question that counts is: Was the intention to allow Trump's assassination?

U.S. SECRET SERVICE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE..

There are multiple investigations underway, but so far, very few answers.

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle is due to testify to the House Oversight Committee on Monday July 22nd.

Here are nine major Secret Service security failures we know of so far, that need to be addressed:
See them here: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: McGinty

U.S. SECRET SERVICE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE..

There are multiple investigations underway, but so far, very few answers.

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle is due to testify to the House Oversight Committee on Monday July 22nd.

Here are nine major Secret Service security failures we know of so far, that need to be addressed:
See them here: www.breitbart.com...

Number 5 alone is damning ineptitude. But together with all the other points it’s clearly not ineptitude. So many mistake had to be made that imo it’s implausible that they were all mistakes..

The question that an investigation is probably not going to answer is whether it was the intention of these ‘mistakes’ to kill trump, or for things to play out exactly as they did, with a failed attempt that dramatically boosts Trumps chances of winning.

Why would Trump do this when he already has a fair chance of winning against lame duck Biden? Because there’s winning and there’s WINNING… these are the results after Reagan’s failed assassination attempt:

That kind of majority is worth wearing a patch on the ear for a while. Not saying this is definitely the case, just that we don’t know and it’s as plausible as it being a genuine attempt.

Maybe we’ll get a clue as to the truth in the long term by watching what happens to the secret service fall girl who ends up shouldering the blame. If after Trump wins that person quietly gets their job back, or another job in the presidency etc, then it’s clearly a reward for staging this attempt. And ofc if no one loses their job then that’s a smoking gun pointing at a staged attempt; if it wasn’t staged then it’s the biggest SS c0ck up since JFK and jobs would surely go

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
There are phone camera videos of people reporting to the police and sheriffs, a man on the roof.

A policeman went up to the roof, saw the shooter who turned toward him and got off the roof.

There are multiple phone cameras that caught people trying to tell the law enforcement that there was a man on the roof with a rifle, over a minute before the shooting occurred.

There is evidence Crooks was reported to law enforcement as behaving suspiciously and they did nothing.

youtu.be...

What was the response?

Nothing, NADA

The Secret Service head said in an interview, the roof was too "steep" to put an officer on that roof and so they decided not to.

youtu.be...

Sadly, law enforcement, it appears, allowed the shooter to remain on the roof.

Do you think I'm wrong, please do post as to why you think I'm wrong.

I put this under conspiracy theories, because this will clearly become one.

Stay civil please, don't incite more violence, please respond calmly without pointing at any particular person. We can not ignore this evidence, but neither should we incite more violence.

Please discuss this as if you were discussing the weirdness around the JFK assassination.

Thanks.

I believe the story of the cop going up and having the gun pointed at him is an AP (associated press) or LEO fabrication. A cop would back off and then come back up, gun in hand and ready, then shoot the gunman. Any other scenario is simply silly. Unless of course the cops are all DEI hires that have never seen a "Murder-Death-Kill" scenario in their utopian world.

Cheers - Dave

Apparently, from news reports, the Sheriff verified this in an interview and said the officer did the right thing.

It is likely almost anyone can be bought. I remember a situation where a target was told, "Nice family you had" back when I worked for the military/CI. Bought is one way to control an asset, initial bribery is always good as it opens future favours, when that doesn't work, extortion and threats of violence tend to do the job. Further, this is all second or third hand info from the "Sheriff," so I would question its (the information's) veracity as well.

The world is rather easy to manipulate through its subordinate parts.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join