It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention Begins 7.15.2024 in Milwaukee - Nominee Trump Was Just Shot but is Not Deterred.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Senator Marco Rubio says the Secret Service is hiding things...

Source article: www.breitbart.com... mpt/

Apparently, the top of the United States Secret Service is orchestrating just one of the "coverups" going on.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Apparently, the top of the United States Secret Service is orchestrating just one of the "coverups" going on.

It's going to end up being a mass cover up to keep the NWO(D) Alliance protected. But they've already flubbed it up pretty good and we can see the melting grease dripping off their faces. 😊

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's going to end up being a mass cover up to keep the NWO(D) Alliance protected. But they've already flubbed it up pretty good and we can see the melting grease dripping off their faces. 😊

Given the current Trump rise, its inevitable that someone in Biden crime organization/administration will break silence and spill all the beans.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
At the RNC convention tonight, Donald Trump delivered a moving tribute to assassinated firefighter Corey Comperatore.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thursday, July 18, 2024

DONALD JOHN TRUMP, now the Official GOP Nominee for President 2025-2029, delivers his acceptance and "look ahead" speech.

FOLLOWED BY the TRUMP and VANCE family onstage for the traditionally big "Balloon Drop".

🙌

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep so I turned it on and caught a half hour of his 90 minute speech. The part about open borders was good. But he rambled like usual ... saying impossible things like his administration would cure cancer and alzheimers. His trademark bloviating was gone, I have noticed a change in him since the shooting.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thursday, July 18, 2024

DONALD JOHN TRUMP, now the Official GOP Nominee for President 2025-2029

AND, he'll be on Colorado's Ballots and all the other States!! 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thursday, July 18, 2024

DONALD JOHN TRUMP, now the Official GOP Nominee for President 2025-2029

AND, he'll be on Colorado's Ballots and all the other States!! 😃

To show how disconnected and out-of-touch our current President is, read what Joe Biden admitted to the world Thursday evening on Twitter-X...

I’m stuck at home with COVID, so I had the distinct misfortune of watching Donald Trump’s speech to the RNC.

What the hell was he talking about?
Source: x.com...

Donald Trump is LEADING in the race for President, precisely because of the ideas and sentiments he voiced Thursday evening at the RNC convention. Those "America and Americans First" words went right over Joe Biden's head. What a pathetic, small-minded, callous man he is.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

All those stupid immature tweets are made by his stupid immature staffers, instructed by that black Shirley temple looking cultist.
Joe’s tech knowledge stopped at fax machine.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: WeMustCare

All those stupid immature tweets are made by his stupid immature staffers, instructed by that black Shirley temple looking cultist.

Joe’s tech knowledge stopped at fax machine.

Right. Joe Biden is reportedly sulking due to finding out how few friends he has. Even Hunter has left D.C. and returned to California.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Saturday, July 20, 2024

LOOK how many people are lined up in Grand Rapids Michigan, HOURS before the Trump rally kicks off today.

Waiting for TRUMP-VANCE: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112819824233409039

Trump: "Am I afraid of being shot again? Ha...Our next rally happens as scheduled!"

Biden: "I've tested positive for Covid? Cancel everything. You hear me? Everything!"

If Biden wins in November, America is finished, which will be exactly what we deserve.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join