It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention Begins 7.15.2024 in Milwaukee - Nominee Trump Was Just Shot but is Not Deterred.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I fear they'll use the FBI's Patriot Front to off Biden and blame MAGA.

If Biden goes away in that manner, it will be something in his food...Soviet style. Most of Biden's cabinet want him gone. (You see their faces when Biden said Trump was his Vice President?) They are Democrats, which makes this assumption easier to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Our nation have not leadership, no direction and not future right now with democrats in power, we have been invaded by all kind of foreign groups and entities that will be cashing out on our vulnerability.

We are just witnessing the beginning of what can become anarchy, if we do not get a strong leadership America will be done.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
FROM THE RNC CONVENTION..

Former/Next President Trump confirmed Saturday it was GOD who saved his life the day before. And he repeated that belief again today at the RNC convention..

Former President Donald Trump told reporters on his plane to Milwaukee for the Republican National Convention that he "was supposed to be dead" after the assassination attempt during a rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend.

Trump, whose right ear was grazed by a bullet just minutes after he walked on stage in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday, told the New York Post and Washington Examiner in an interview Sunday that if he hadn't tilted his head slightly to read a chart of notes, he would have been killed.

"By luck or by God, many people are saying it's by God I'm still here," he said, adding: "I'm supposed to be dead. I'm not supposed to be here."
Source: www.cbsnews.com...
šŸ™

edit on 1572024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe somebody is still watching over America after all, I believe that everything that happen in our reality is by design.

Everybody needs to be questioning why democrats do not want Trump in the white house and will do anything to keep him out.

What are democrats hiding.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Texastruth2
She isn't natural born so you'll have to wait 17 years for Baron.

She was born in New York City. His daughter Ivanka

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Both Rubio and Burgham confirmed as NOT going to be either of Trumpā€™s VP pick.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

You right...not sure how I confused the 2 lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Both Rubio and Burgham confirmed as NOT going to be either of Trumpā€™s VP pick.

Good! Carl Rove likes them. Big red flag right there.

Donalds or Gabbard is best.
edit on 1572024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Vermilion

Good! Carl Rove likes them. Big red flag right there.

Donalds or Gabbard is best.

Iā€™m really hoping Donaldā€™s for a number of reasons. I know a lot of people say heā€™s too inexperienced, but heā€™s pretty intelligent to gain enough to be next

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Whoever it is, that person is there in Milwaukee today. Just like Donald Trump said that person would be at the first debate. Donalds was giving interviews in support of Trump at the debate that day.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
they are doing the voting now ,so far they seem enthused and it seems relatively calm

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Whoever it is, that person is there in Milwaukee today. Just like Donald Trump said that person would be at the first debate. Donalds was giving interviews in support of Trump at the debate that day.

I honestly think itā€™s him and he already knows. A couple weeks, I seen a clip of a reporter ask him about VP and he sort of quickly had a look like the cat who ate the canary.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Donald Trump has chosen JD Vance as his VP running mate. JD Vance is only 39 years old. Let's hope Donald Trump is able to stay in a race until JD Vance is 40.

link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I fear they'll use the FBI's Patriot Front to off Biden and blame MAGA.

If Biden goes away in that manner, it will be something in his food...Soviet style. Most of Biden's cabinet want him gone. (You see their faces when Biden said Trump was his Vice President?) They are Democrats, which makes this assumption easier to believe.

Like I think I said, if they kill him they will probably either say it was either MAGA or natural causes. I would expect if it's on the QT, Jill will deliver the poison that makes it look like a heart attack and then they will pay her off with an ambassador or some other position.

Reminds me a lot of Jim Flaherty and Christine Elliot and what allegedly happened there. Since when does an idiot real estate lawyer become minister of health unless they are being paid off for services rendered?

Cheers - Dave

link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

why 40?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As long as heā€™s true MAGA, itā€™s all good. Donā€™t know a thing about him honestly. Seen one brief clip on him after the debate is all.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why 40?

Is the minimum age for being US president age 40?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

MSNBC is astounded that Donald Trump picked Vance, because Vance referred to him as a Hitler wannabe, early in this election cycle.

edit on 1572024 by WeMustCare because: Artificial intelligence cannot even choose basic words correctly

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Trump has WON the Nomination! šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lame VP choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join