It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention Begins 7.15.2024 in Milwaukee - Nominee Trump Was Just Shot but is Not Deterred.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Kaiju666

Donald Trump has chosen JD Vance as his VP running mate. JD Vance is only 39 years old. Let's hope Donald Trump is able to stay in a race until JD Vance is 40.

For a while I thought he might select that older guy that looks like a walking vampire. 😃

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Jack Palance look alike? I think you're referring to governor Burg....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Now we can return our focus to beating candidate Harris!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Democrats must be having a sh!t hemorrhage now that The Teamsters Union President is going to speak at The RNC tonight!!! Sean O'Brian also says about half the Teamster Membership is Republican !!!!!! So what's with Biden always claiming Union victory?? 😃

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats must be having a sh!t hemorrhage now that The Teamsters Union President is going to speak at The RNC tonight!!! Sean O'Brian also says about half the Teamster Membership is Republican !!!!!! So what's with Biden always claiming Union victory?? 😃

Union membership shrunk under Biden. The big pay raises Biden forced Ford/GM/Chrysler to give Union car assemblers, are backfiring as Domestic auto prices SOAR, and sales slow. Biden-generated layoffs are inevitable.

edit on 1572024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Trump began grooming Vance for this day, back in early 2022.

Good Article: www.foxnews.com...

I wish Karl Rove wasn't the author, however.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Monday July 15, 2024 LIVE STREAM..
👍

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Republican National Convention kicks off in Milwaukee, Wisconsin tomorrow. Republicans are expected with win the majority of important elections this coming November, due to Democrats faltering on everything from BORDER SECURITY to the U.S. ECONOMY.

This RNC event will be historically unique, because the GOP/Republican nominee for President was shot yesterday, in a botched assassination attempt. Many didn't expect former President Donald J. Trump would be able to attend the Republican National Convention, but after being released from the hospital, our next President put out this statement on TruthSocial.com.

“Based on yesterday’s terrible events, I was going to delay my trip to Wisconsin, and The Republican National Convention, by two days, but have just decided that I cannot allow a ‘shooter,’ or potential assassin, to force change to scheduling, or anything else,” Trump posted. “Therefore, I will be leaving for Milwaukee, as scheduled, at 3:30 P.M. TODAY. Thank you!”
Source: thehill.com...

Our Brave, Wounded, Presidential Candidate will speak at the convention tomorrow...

Former President Donald Trump will make an appearance Monday at the Republican National Convention, said RNC committee member David Bossie in an interview with WISN-TV (Channel 12).

"The welcome that he's going to get here, I think, is going to be a very emotional and overwhelming thing," Bossie told WISN.

Trump has yet to name his vice presidential pick. Asked whether a running mate would join Trump on stage Monday, Bossie said: "I don't get ahead of him, but that's — the plan is, it's imminent, for certain."

The attempted assassination has changed Trump's tone going into the convention.

Trump told the Washington Examiner he has completely rewritten his keynote speech, which he is set to deliver Thursday.

The previous draft took aim at President Joe Biden's policies. Now, Trump plans to call for national unity, according to the Washington Examiner.
Source: www.jsonline.com... 7007/

MORE TO COME AS THIS HISTORIC WEEK PROGRESSES!

-WeMustCare 😎

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Democrats are angry at him, but...

Teamsters President SEAN O'BRIEN says he is speaking at the RNC convention tonight, because he's doing what's best for WORKING AMERICANS.

From Earlier today, O'brien speaks to Neil Cavuto: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

John James at the RNC Convention this evening, informs attendees that Black People in America have been screwed over big time, for a long time, by Democratic leaders.
Yep...100% True. 😡

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

EV's my Arse , We Want American Muscle ICE Cars Back and Drill Baby Drill !

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I can Almost Detect Trump trying not to Cry . He Looks very Solemn , Like he is just Happy to be Alive...

edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WeMustCare

I can Almost Detect Trump trying not to Cry . He Looks very Solemn , Like he is just Happy to be Alive...

Indeed. Everyone was filled with various emotions, including Donald Trump himself, as he entered the RNC venue tonight.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sadly IATSE still fully backs a Dem ticket even though at least with my local half of us are conservative. Sadly in the entertainment industry its very liberal and you keep unpopular political opinions to yourself or risk not working...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Sadly IATSE still fully backs a Dem ticket even though at least with my local half of us are conservative. Sadly in the entertainment industry its very liberal and you keep unpopular political opinions to yourself or risk not working...

Yup, especially this wild year. 😎

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I noticed that too, When Trump Walk into the convention, he does not look like the Trump we have seen before, he actually looks very humble and toned down, I am sure the experience of been soo close to lose his life have change him in some way.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Breaking News right now.

Police shoot and kill someone near the RNC perimeter.

No other details yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Agree, he looked very subdued and serious. Almost being sniped will do that to a person.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Not seeing anything on this, where did you hear?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: RazorV66

Not seeing anything on this, where did you hear?

Apparently he was a homeless guy.

nypost.com...

Another link…

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 16-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Breaking News right now.

Police shoot and kill someone near the RNC perimeter.

No other details yet.

Milwaukee is filled with violence every day. With the RNC in town, those "run of the mill" criminals will get shot in a heartbeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join