It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's statement is something everyone should pay attention to what do you guys think?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I would direct you to my post above as well...usually its collaborated.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Never heard "dad" say anything bad about immigrants...just the illegal trespassers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

You literally made an unclassy statement to tell us Europeans have class?!?!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I am going to chock it up to slovenian excellence...

My Great grand parents on my dads side are from slovenia, spent a couple weeks there on vacation while living in germany.

Awesome place, great people, good food, excellent local beers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Certainly. However, I am one who does not believe that her relationship with her husband is anything more than a business relationship. I have no disrespect for the woman as she has her life, how ever she has chosen to live it, prenups and all. I just have never seen any real compassion between the two.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Do you think you get a chance to see inside the actual relationship of any public profiles? I can tell you as a nonpublic profile...you'd not get a chance to see into me and my wifes relationship because we are private...public profiles value that privacy more than we do I bet. Also all marriages are business relationships/contracts...thats what the license is for.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Commenting on what you said first -- of course it is a ghostwriter. I have not even read the text yet, but we all know Melania's use of English is elementary at best. Any statements that came out from the first lady's office or now come from the former first lady's office come from the professionals on staff. Even the president's speeches get written by someone else.

Ok, gonna go back and read what they wrote.

So you are commenting on it without actually reading it first.

Sounds par for the course.

She is fluent in 5 languages.

I am fluent in 4, English being my worst simply because the English language doesn't have actual rules.

I before E except after C although we threw some other words in there that don't follow the rules and hey... just use a spell checker.

She is an American citizen because she qualified for the "Einstein" card.

And you?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Certainly. However I did say

anything more than a business relationship.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Commenting on what you said first -- of course it is a ghostwriter. I have not even read the text yet, but we all know Melania's use of English is elementary at best. Any statements that came out from the first lady's office or now come from the former first lady's office come from the professionals on staff. Even the president's speeches get written by someone else.

Ok, gonna go back and read what they wrote.

So you are commenting on it without actually reading it first.

Sounds par for the course.

She is fluent in 5 languages.

I am fluent in 4, English being my worst simply because the English language doesn't have actual rules.

I before E except after C although we threw some other words in there that don't follow the rules and hey... just use a spell checker.

She is an American citizen because she qualified for the "Einstein" card.

And you?

I’m illiterate in 3; English, Tagalog and Spanish but I give em my best🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

More to the point...and honestly this kinda refutes my collab point. There are grammatical errors in her statement that a native english speaker of decent education wouldn't make. She may have actually gone rogue and wrote that herself...

Ex:

The core facets of my husband’s life - his human side - were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.

were buried below the political machine...should be was and a native english speaker who isn't a who cares about school hoodrat (before anyone jumps me that is not race specific but a mind set issue) wouldn't make.
edit on 15-7-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

the violent bullet that phrase made me hear her saying it hehe in her accent. it sounds like something an adorable eastern european would say i think an american would just say the bullet. know what i mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

But she did not write that.

Nope, she didn't!

But at least the message is positive, and it is always better to create peace and productive discussions instead of violence.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Shoshanna

Feel free to think of me an ignorant extremist if you wish but certainly this is ghostwritten, the reasons to think this have already been expressed by others.

It does read well. It flows and hits all the points, musically speaking it is ''pitch perefect''. But not written by her. It is beautifully done and very artful. But I do not think it is art, I think it is propaganda designed to pluck at the heartstrings of Americans who have been thrown further into tumult by this extremely ignorant and overly egotistical young dead man.

It is my belief that when peoples receive a shock such as this one that propagandists find fertile fields to plant their messages. This I"m sorry to say is, I think, one of those moments.

well mainly what i meant by that was like people will be mocking her and thankfully not here but other places on the web i have seen people saying stuff like "oh im not gonna read that its probably stolen from michelle obama" and that just makes me sad because of how far weve slid as a country when somebody anybody can almost be murdered and we are mocking their wife know what i mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

One class act right there.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

She speaks , English, Italian, French, and German as well has her native tongue.

Have you heard any of her interviews?

Rudimentary. LOL. At best LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Da, Comrad. Be afraid...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yes I do understand Shosh and I agree. Mocking her helps nothing at this point. How many of us will say what we think needs to be said during experiences like this one. Maybe she will begin to be at his side more now demonstrating her devotion to her ''generous and caring man'', and maybe she won't. It matters little now.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How fortunate she is to be such a stunningly beautiful woman as well as possessing such a remarkable brain.

She talks in simple terms about complicated things and manages to enable everyone to get the message as intended.

She could run for an office, based upon the later, alone.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: Kaiju666

Nobody has ever hated legal immigrants. By legal we all mean those who applied for green cards or visas, who got checked and had to bring a minimum amount of money into the country, have a job lined up or own property.

Not asylum seekers or the hordes of family dragged in just because a 'srudent' lives here, nor those who just walk/boat in, demand money and a house and citizenship for nothing and get it no questions asked.

There is a difference you know?!

Legal immigrants are great.

Trying to remember what I wrote because it was deleted… but it was sarcasm. You know, I think I was pretending to speak in Leftanese. So yah I know the difference. My wife is the law abiding immigrant kind, which cost me thousands. I’m still waiting for money back since it’s not illegal.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Your a strange fellow...but I know you do a lot of good in the world...so carry on with whatever floats your boat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join