It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's statement is something everyone should pay attention to what do you guys think?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
im sure some ignorant extremists will not find the emotion in this and chalk it up to some ghostwriter or whatever but i as one human being on earth really appreciate Melania's response to this because it reminds us to see the humanity in even those we disagree with.

I am thinking of you, now, my fellow Americans.

We have always been a unique union. America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy. Your need to summon your inner strength for such a terrible reason saddens me.

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald’s passion - his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband’s life - his human side - were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.

Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment - until death - is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings.

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.

Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now.

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships again.

I am thinking of you, my fellow Americans.

The winds of change have arrived. For those of you who cry in support, I thank you. I commend those of you who have reached out beyond the political divide – thank you for remembering that every single politician is a man or a woman with a loving family.

i got this from abc news website but i think its on x also.

Melania really said it all and eloquently i appreciate her and her thoughts.

do we have any i mean. do we have any doubt this will somehow be mocked by those same extremists that tried to take one man away from his wife and children and succeeded in taking another away. permanently. based solely on their political beliefs.

hate is not going to stop anything. it just makes the hated stronger amongst themselves and strengthens their beliefs.

what do you guys think did Melania hit the nail directly on the head or what?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just looked up that statement and was about to post it on a different thread where I wondered if she and the kids were with Trump. You beat me to posting it. Actually, I was just going to add it to an existing thread...don't actually care to start threads much. Glad to see you posted this.

d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net...

I wonder if she wrote this herself or if she has people that write things for her now because of the campaign going on? I am guessing someone edited it somewhat...Because people who are stressed have a hard time keeping things in format very well.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pretty damn poignant words, hard to imagine anybody communicating it better.

The proverbial PTB definitely needs to turn down the thermostat, or perhaps they should no longer be the PTB
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Bravo Melania!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry! i just almost cried reading it because im a little tipsy and when she talks about his laugh etc like just made me think of all the things i miss so much about my dad and everybody has this though everybody loves somebody that somebody else hates. people should really think on that for awhile. marinate with that.

i just do threads to liven it up in here sometimes nice to chit chat i found some chat rooms now that im able to use the whole internet and not just the phone internet and chatting like old school chatting 00s style is so fun like asl i had so many chat windows open it was funny because i was like oh boy will this thing freeze up now but it didn't my old one i had circa 2005 would have frozen up and died do you guys know irc is still going? yes it is. is anybody on any irc channels

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I hope Jill is paying attention.
Melania is the epitome of a first lady with class and grace.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Every time I have heard her speak she is eloquent and to the point, obviously an intelligent lady with some old world bearing in how she carries herself.

Also obvious she is not thrilled being in the political limelight.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well said First lady Melania.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

i love Melania shes so pretty and her style is so great. my favorite outfit is the light blue ensemble she had at his first inauguration the gloves the hair everything about her that day was perfection. shes not that outspoken so when she says something i pay attention.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Maybe a ghost writer but she wouldn't have approved it if she disagreed.

Speaking as an American citizen who has spent many years observing the political landscape - and occupying parts of it myself - and having a deep love for some of our first families (why lie, yes just some), it is my opinion that there are only a few women who bring the office of first lady to life and are a true inspiration to America.

Mrs. Trump is one of them. We love you Melania and thank you for the words.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam1

she seems so put together like she is a strong silent woman standing behind him but when she says something its always something worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry! i just almost cried reading it because im a little tipsy and when she talks about his laugh etc like just made me think of all the things i miss so much about my dad and everybody has this though everybody loves somebody that somebody else hates. people should really think on that for awhile. marinate with that.

i just do threads to liven it up in here sometimes nice to chit chat i found some chat rooms now that im able to use the whole internet and not just the phone internet and chatting like old school chatting 00s style is so fun like asl i had so many chat windows open it was funny because i was like oh boy will this thing freeze up now but it didn't my old one i had circa 2005 would have frozen up and died do you guys know irc is still going? yes it is. is anybody on any irc channels

I forgot all about IRC now Im on Discord and Deny Ignorance as much as anything nowadays

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Melania is the one who talked President Trump out of having Hillary Clinton arrested and tried for criminal activities. She is the "can't we all just get along" type. A good relationship counter-balance to the man who ordered the reimplementation of firing squads for traitors, on Nov 30th 2020.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

i tried discord but it is too complicated for me i think my brain stopped understanding new technology in like 2008 hehehehe

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
She’s so awesome, she really does exude class in everything she does. Most definitely the hottest First Lady in this country’s history😍

Stark difference between her and Jill who’s cracking the whip on ol’ Joey boy telling him “I don’t care how senile you are, get back in there”.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

trump is a badass remember when he launched 59 tomahawk missiles at syria we need a movie starring stephen seagal as trump. has to have a three word title as most seagal films do i suggest "born to serve" hehehehehe put the bottle down sho

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Commenting on what you said first -- of course it is a ghostwriter. I have not even read the text yet, but we all know Melania's use of English is elementary at best. Any statements that came out from the first lady's office or now come from the former first lady's office come from the professionals on staff. Even the president's speeches get written by someone else.

Ok, gonna go back and read what they wrote.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I cannot wait to do my part in making Melania the First Lady once more.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
She’s so awesome, she really does exude class in everything she does. Most definitely the hottest First Lady in this country’s history😍

Stark difference between her and Jill who’s cracking the whip on ol’ Joey boy telling him “I don’t care how senile you are, get back in there”.

omg i just looked up a list of first ladies and you aint lying i think the only one close is jackie and maybe rosalynn the rest woof and the photo they had of manchelle o on this website makes it look like she has a mustache hehehehehe

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Commenting on what you said first -- of course it is a ghostwriter. I have not even read the text yet, but we all know Melania's use of English is elementary at best. Any statements that came out from the first lady's office or now come from the former first lady's office come from the professionals on staff. Even the president's speeches get written by someone else.

Ok, gonna go back and read what they wrote.

shes so cute. "be best" freaking adorable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join