It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 98
<< 95  96  97   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Along with local and state cops who were unable to draw upon the shooter, what's your point? A rando SS agent is NOT the countersnipers we were talking about, get it?

You said the countersnipers should have heard the people yell, but I said they were 500ft away. Instead of accepting this info, your contradictory personality disorder compels you to still argue, even without a point.

I feel sorry for the people around you.

I never said the counter snipers 500ft away could hear what the people were yelling. The SS agent was outside the building, he could see what was happening, he had direct comms with the USSS.

What part of that can't you follow?
edit on 10-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

lol, I'm supposed to "follow" the unstated thoughts inside your head. Now that you finally spit it out, I understand that you missed the point.

What do the countersnipers even have to do with it, since the supposed SS agent could have just called into their chain of command and had Trump walk off stage instead of turning it into a bloodbath.

Someone is watching too many Tom Cruz movies.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
It was already spit out, this wasn't clear enough for you to follow?

So while they tell you there where comm problems, this guy was close enough to the people, watching the cops trying to see on the roof and would have been able to alert the counter snipers.

The cops were running around the building trying to look unto the roof for 2 minutes. Are you trying to say a 2 minute heads up wouldn't have resulted in the counter snipers eliminating Crooks before he was able to get the first shot off, if he decided to just shoot into the crowd if Trump walked off stage?

edit on 10-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

WTF would Trump fake an attempt on his life.....now? He is not behind. Joe was still the nominee. His death was needed to take the reins back from the MAGA GOP. This is bigger than Trump and people should know that.

On the contrary, Trump's death at the hands of an assassin would have served to Secure MAGA's hold over the GOP.

The aura of the "martyred" hero who epitomized all that MAGA stood for would have made almost any candidate they proffered the virtual status of "annoited One"; such a candidate would literally rule the party, without opposition.

The threat of that aura is also the most significant reason neither the Biden administration, the Democrats, nor the so-called Deep State (DS) would want to assassinate Trump...at least not in so public a fashion.

You do not make "Idols" of your enemies. You tarnish the luster of their existing idol status.

Trump, on the other hand, had much to gain by appearing to survive a very public attempt on his life: most obviously, he could easily parlay his brush with death into the heroic "valor" that he, having never served in the military (or law enforcement), would not be able to legitimately claim otherwise. (Coincidentally, notice that Trump is now claiming to have survived a helicopter crash with Willie Brown? Which Brown denies ever happened)

And, looking forward, is it possible that Trump might have hoped to have used his near-death experience to somehow negotiate a more lenient terms when/if he is sentenced for his felony convictions? He could claim that the assassination attempt proves that "forces" are out to kill him, and that Any time in prison would be delivering him into the very hands that tried to kill him.

As always, "Que Bono?"

edit on 10-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Maybe take a break to clear your head.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Maybe take a break to clear your head.

Maybe watch the videos, but since I think it is a good thing when someone describes what ia in the videos they post, and since I have the time: In the first video at 2:59 we see a guy sitting at a picnic table, right outside the building Crooks was on, with a neon yellow sweatshirt with what looks like a boonie hat.

In the second video at 1:07, the guy filming says the USSS guy already talked to him and has his ID. It's the guy with the neon yellow sweatshirt and the boonie hat. The local LEO acts like he already knew the guy was USSS. He was there from the moment the local cops got there, over two minutes before the first shot.

There was a USSS agent right outside the building watching everything go down and hearing people say "he has a gun". He must have been on the USSS frequency, the comms problem is not true.

Why are you having such a hard time with this?

edit on 11-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
I don't get your point, there are many filmed scenes where there are headshots and obviously the actors are not killed.

Staged means faked not someone trying to pull off a trick shot.

Oh goodness. I guess you don't.

What I can do with CGI vs; What I can do with wire work; vs what I can do with stunt performers, or cut aways and makeup effects. All different. And a level of safety and precaution is involved.
I'll use blanks on stage if the actors are 20 ish feet away. I'll use 2 2x4s clapped together if they are closer (the sound is similar, but you don't get the muzzle flash), you also do not have to worry about killing an an actor from a blank.

You can do your own research about blanks and injuries.
You don't CGI live feeds. And while you can find some wire work stunt shows in live time, you can also find the issues that happen on some showings.

Just for the correction, Staged means directed and or choreographed.
Using google:
staged
/stājd/
adjective
adjective: staged

presented or performed on a stage.
"this is not the first time that a staged musical has been broadcast live"
planned, organized, or arranged in advance (often of an event or situation intended to seem otherwise).
"they have suggested that the entire episode was a staged event

It's not fake it's still two or more performers utilizing a pre-scripted set of motions and words that should not go wrong because of the training and repetition of practice.

I appreciate your steadfast hold to your beliefs.
I think we have a fundamental misunderstanding of terms, as it is an industry I work in, and I only can conclude you do not.

Let me break it down easily.
In live performance we have a variety of tools to use. They are all apparent. They can still trick the audience.
In live recording we might be able to add some off the best AI scripts to hide some. I'm questionable if that's true, but I'll take a friendly position on what you question.
In film and movies the majority of the budget goes to VFX and painting out the tricks we use to allow the performers to be safe in whatever stunts happened. Or adding more to the plate (film) that what was ever there.

Does this help or am I making things more confusing?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
Does anyone have video of shots fired? All I've seen is video with sounds of shots fired.

Trump was over 400 feet away so that is way past your "20 ish feet away" margin of safety.

Just for the correction, Staged means directed and or choreographed.

That is what I mean. Just like when Stone Cold Steve Austin gave Trump a stone cold stunner.

edit on 13-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Crooks' body has been secretly cremated and autopsy results inexplicably delayed by FBI:

REPORT: The FBI secretly released would be Trump assas*in Thomas Crooks' body to be cremated before Rep. Clay Higgins could examine it.

According to a preliminary investigative report from Higgins, the FBI cremated Crooks' body without telling anyone 10 days after the PA rally tragedy.

"My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact… the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13," the report reveals.

"On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc."

"Yes, Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body, but I spoke with the Coroner, and he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI."

"The coroner’s report and autopsy report are both “late.” As of Monday, August 5, they were a week late. The problem with me not being able to examine the actual body is that I won’t know 100% if the coroner’s report and the autopsy report are accurate. We will actually never know."

x.com... 274eb62434028b3f1846%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rvmnews.com%2F2024%2F08%2Ffbi-cover-up-trump-shooters-body-is-gone-nobody-knew-clay-higgi ns-video%2F

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Updates: Crooks shot twice, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Sorry, read it wrong.

It is just more BS. They are throwing everything out there to get us tin foil hat wearers to come up with whatever we can.

edit on 18-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sorry, read it wrong.

It is just more BS. They are throwing everything out there to get us tin foil hat wearers to come up with whatever we can.

Crooks WAS shot twice.
First shot hit his weapon and fragmented into his face.
Second shot hit his off switch.

Crooks, 20, was “fragged” in the face when a Butler County Emergency Services Unit SWAT operator fired at him from ground level and blew apart his rifle's stock, Higgins said Aug. 15
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion
I don't buy it, there is nothing but 3 trees for 300 yards to his right. You are going to try to say that the counter snipers in the second story window, about 100 ft from Crooks were sent to look for him but they left a guy in a tree, who "supposedly was a sniper" who couldn't eliminate the threat because he couldn't take a 2nd or 3rd shot?

So, we are to believe that although there was one officer on a picnic table who seemed to not noticed him, some other guy who was probably at a lower altitude "immediately left his assigned post and ran towards the threat, running to a clear-shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing 8 rounds.”

Let's go back a bit. There were two fences between the venue and AGR building. Seems they had to use a patrol vehicle to breach the first, the officers who had bodycams had to wiggle through the second.

Give it up, nobody was shooting at Trump or Crooks.

The tail is wagging the dog.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey, I finally made a Big Mac.

top topics

<< 95  96  97   >>

join