It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fallout and the end of #46

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Degradation33

So this stuff was cheap fakes?

OF COURSE they're Cheap Fakes!

What - you think you just fell out of a coconut tree?

edit on 7 12 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
Donors Said to Freeze Roughly $90 Million as Long as Biden Stays in Race

www.nytimes.com...

Does that include the $30M Clooney and Obama JUST raised TWO WEEKS AGO for Biden...even though they already knew he was cognitively impaired?
edit on CamFri, 12 Jul 2024 11:34:19 -0500Friday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is the worst one I saw:

Selectively edited clip from a longer speech, where she really does sound like pseudointellectual saying nothing. I think it sounds adlibbed. Which not everyone can do, obviously.

That's not getting her to the table though. Thats her messing up her choir part. And there's tons of left-edited clips of Trump word salad too.

I want to see her head-to-head poker match with Trump. Into that fire.

I won't decide off a Skynews/NY Post clip, nor the CNN one making her look eloquent. That's others telling me what I should think of her.

Yeah, SkyNews TELLS me she's worse, but all I can find are clips of Joe Biden debauchery of language and thought. Before I determine if she is unqualified (or worse) I need to see her doing frontrunner sh*t. I want to watch her taking the questions and engagements Joe is shambling through. I want to see her doing press conferences.

ETA:

Momentum can shift at any time. She could capture it by replacing him alone. And then, "That's what you get for butchering my name."

This will be funny to almost all but, Kamala Harris as The Regulator, polling to swing the momentum back left sending people to replan for armegeddon.

Of course, that will become the "democrat plan all along."

edit on 12-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The question I just cannot figure out the answer to…

If Trump is such a threat to democracy, as we’ve been told ad nauseum for years, why don’t the democrats put forth the very best living thinking candidate?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The question I just cannot figure out the answer to…

If Trump is such a threat to democracy, as we’ve been told ad nauseum for years, why don’t the democrats put forth the very best living thinking candidate?

Because the democrats are liars and full of S#it!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The best part are the people gettig mad over the madness... I don't know what's worse...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

This is the worst one I saw:

Selectively edited clip from a longer speech, where she really does sound like pseudointellectual saying nothing. I think it sounds adlibbed. Which not everyone can do, obviously.

That's not getting her to the table though. Thats her messing up her choir part. And there's tons of left-edited clips of Trump word salad too.

I want to see her head-to-head poker match with Trump. Into that fire.

I won't decide off a Skynews/NY Post clip, nor the CNN one making her look eloquent. That's others telling me what I should think of her.

Yeah, SkyNews TELLS me she's worse, but all I can find are clips of Joe Biden debauchery of language and thought. Before I determine if she is unqualified (or worse) I need to see her doing frontrunner sh*t. I want to watch her taking the questions and engagements Joe is shambling through. I want to see her doing press conferences.

ETA:

Momentum can shift at any time. She could capture it.

This will be funny to almost all but, Kamala Harris as The Regulator, polling to swing the momentum back left.

Of course, that will become the "democrat plan all along."

nothing in Washington DC happens on accident. that's what has been said. But if this is some planned thing, it's going to have an epic conclusion. This is lunacy. And if the plan by the left was to hide Joe away until the election was won, is bold to say the least. And Harris might be smart, I'd have to think she is, as I've known women who could give amazing hummers, and they aren't the VP, so there must be more to her, but damn, she hides it well.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

She’s a bumbling idiot and dingy as all hell, who hasn’t done anything worthy since she’s been VP. Wasn’t she the border czar? She didn’t do a damn thing about it, nothing. I hope you’re not waiting for her brilliance to just pop out some day. I wouldn’t hold your breath if I were you.

Love this lady, she sums up KH in a nutshell.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 12-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The polls surprised me. Newsom was worse off or slightly better off in most replacement polls, so I thought Harris would be an extension of Joe.

But some have her polling 5 points better, leading Trump by 3. Which is a misleading national poll, and I don't see her swinging the lead Trump has in Ohio for example.

But if she does, the deciding factor will be his dismissive borderline chauvenistic treatment of her. The deliberate butchering of her name may come off as a misogynistic meme. Treating her is any way approaching sexist is THE ONLY X-factor I can see coming from this, and the only way Trump can beat himself.
edit on 12-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
She...is.....high...as a kite! That is all I see when I hear her talk. A middle aged woman stoned. Als I hate to say it but if her and Joe took the MENSA test he might win.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I thought the funniest remark was when he refered to Trump as his vice president.

I don't think he caught himself on that one either.
edit on x31Fri, 12 Jul 2024 14:52:21 -05002024193America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2024 14:52:21 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

OF COURSE they're Cheap Fakes!

What - you think you just fell out of a coconut tree?

I can never understand her point, or maybe she never gets to a point and just kind of wanders off.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Treating her is any way approaching sexist is THE ONLY X-factor I can see coming from this, and the only way Trump can beat himself.

Trump does it to everyone, so it can't be sexist.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I know it will probably never happen, but I would like to see Biden give the DNC the middle finger and rescind every one of his Executive Orders that rescinded President Trump's EO's and reinstate every one of President Trumps. It wouldn't turn around the country overnight, but it sure would help - especially the pipeline in North Dakota. President Trump had diesel fuel prices falling and I believe that the price of diesel fuel would have been 75 cents to $1.00 a gallon by now if president Trump had stayed president. 22% to 64%+ Inflation would have never happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

nothing in Washington DC happens on accident. that's what has been said. But if this is some planned thing, it's going to have an epic conclusion. This is lunacy. And if the plan by the left was to hide Joe away until the election was won, is bold to say the least. And Harris might be smart, I'd have to think she is, as I've known women who could give amazing hummers, and they aren't the VP, so there must be more to her, but damn, she hides it well.

They wanted a Black Female period, and they got WTF knows. The Left has a truly dismal lineup. They better get their act together in 2028 and bring some talent.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The polls surprised me. Newsom was worse off or slightly better off in most replacement polls, so I thought Harris would be an extension of Joe.

But some have her polling 5 points better, leading Trump by 3. Which is a misleading national poll, and I don't see her swinging the lead Trump has in Ohio for example.

But if she does, the deciding factor will be his dismissive borderline chauvenistic treatment of her. The deliberate butchering of her name may come off as a misogynistic meme. Treating her is any way approaching sexist is THE ONLY X-factor I can see coming from this, and the only way Trump can beat himself.

Kallama can only win if she runs on her skin color and vagina.

If she runs on policy, she's doomed.

But yeah, let her run, let her talk.

lol

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

He beat Hilary, who was more liked than Kamala ever was.
Kamala only got 1% in her home state LoL
Trump will also have more to ding her on as Kamala has done nothing but embarrass herself, the VP office, and the country.
Not to mention the other escapades of heels up Harris.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

THis is another great point. He beat HRC. There is not much talk about that. She was he penultimate to usher in the New Age.

She was still pissed, as was Bill, she was passed over for Obama. There is no love there.

HRC was Senator. Sec State. First Lady. We all know she advised Bill while he got his...well.... He has credentials.

If he beat her you really want to tell me Harris polls better......shame on the MSM.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002024-07-12T19:13:57-05:000757 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join