It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fallout and the end of #46

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is sad. But we are way beyond sad at this point. I realize there are big divides on some policies between the two major parties. But the fact that some are so stubborn that they willingly cut their nose off to spite their face is harmful to everyone. So many people world wide are in a self destruct mode via bad government, it goes against everything people have fought for eons.

It wasn't just the two or three obvious slip-ups that Biden made. His overall performance is not that of a leader, or a strong individual. He has succeeded this far simply because of his party. Remember, he ran before and lost. He has been well known for decades regarding his constant lies and gaffes. Now, he's even worse. Simply lowering the bar isn't helping anyone and the talking heads have got to be thinking. Coming out and spewing his memorized points of his false successes doesn't assure anyone except the most weak. Biden is now under intense scrutiny by everyone and he couldn't do well years ago much less today. I can't imagine the toll on his brain and body with all the drugs and all the stress. They're killing him.

If the Left really believes that Trump as POTUS will destroy this country, they sure are doing a lot of tip toeing around all the 'feelings'.

I just heard that Obama and Pelosi are working on an exit strategy for Biden. I see a meeting between all of them or at least one of them and Biden happening very soon. Apparently, ego is a big factor here. But again, removing Biden is only a part of the strategy which in itself will open a whole new can of worms.

edit on th31202400000031bFri, 12 Jul 2024 09:31:16 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

In some ways, it goes back to the end of the Cold War.

We had no plan for that event. And it shows ... badly.

The USA, indeed, the entire "West", has sort of drifted since Gorby removed our convenient focus.

Since then, the various factions in each country have had the leisure to attack each other, and all we now see are the internal political conflicts.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

He's got to go. But, yes, seems that would open a can of worms.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They cant, the only option is harris and even democrats dont like her.

As I understand it she was selected because nobody wants her as President so that would secure biden in the seat for 4 years.

Campaign finance laws say the money raised for biden could go to harris and thats pretty much it.

Something like 19 states have already passed the point where ballots could be changed, with pretty much the only exception being health emergency that prevents the candidate holding office.

A couple of those 19 are battle ground states biden has to win.

I guess they thought the amphetamines could keep him limping along to a second term, OR they fully expect the economy to implode in the next 4 years and would rather the gop be in charge when it happens.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He's got to go. But, yes, seems that would open a can of worms.

BEST option for all would be to let him continue to run...and naturally be voted out of office by the American people themselves...the tried and true system already in place.

Democracy in action.
edit on CamFri, 12 Jul 2024 09:48:58 -0500Friday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They're in a conundrum they created themselves. Actions have consequences. I don't see how they can recoup but the Left are a strong force. We'll have to see what they pull out of their hat in the next few days. But I can say, everything they are saying and doing, they WOULD NOT be if they had a competent president and candidate.

The fact they have to strategize to compensate for his shortcomings says it all. His first news conference in 8 months?????? Even his own peers have complained they cannot reach Biden. He's being hidden and protected from them as well as hiding Biden from obvious facts so that he is in a bubble of false security. He's clueless and isn't afraid to share his obvious misinformation about what he thinks is real. There has never been such a live analogy as we have with him and the story of the Emperor's New Clothes.

Jeffries private meeting late last night with Biden may have some new movement but needs time to develop.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Come on, come on, All of you are failing very badly. the mans age and through age, general health failing, but, but none of you have come up with,,,,, IT'S THE JAB. He had the jab at the time so why are you not crying "it's the jab that's caused it"?
Surely if he is mentally unfit a doctors say so could remove him from the position no matter what he says.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: Irishhaf

They're in a conundrum they created themselves. Actions have consequences. I don't see how they can recoup but the Left are a strong force. We'll have to see what they pull out of their hat in the next few days. But I can say, everything they are saying and doing, they WOULD NOT be if they had a competent president and candidate.

The fact they have to strategize to compensate for his shortcomings says it all. His first news conference in 8 months?????? Even his own peers have complained they cannot reach Biden. He's being hidden and protected from them as well as hiding Biden from obvious facts so that he is in a bubble of false security. He's clueless and isn't afraid to share his obvious misinformation about what he thinks is real. There has never been such a live analogy as we have with him and the story of the Emperor's New Clothes.

Jeffries private meeting late last night with Biden may have some new movement but needs time to develop.

Yea, that part seems to be lost on most. During Covid when Joe was running his campaign from his basement, hiding him away seemed like a prudent move. Sketchy, but prudent. But once he got in, they keep hiding him away. He has 6 months left in his term, and so far, the MSM has given him scripted events and ZERO follow up questions. So while it's easy to point at Biden to say he's not doing as good as folks expect, the real focus needs to be on the group that has allowed this to happen. Allowed the MSM to no longer be journalists, but propogandists who cuck for their party.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So Harris/Newsom?

And if they pick "a different candidate", senility is replaced by the ditz whose name they'll purporsely mispronounce to be demeaning.

But... All we've seen of Harris is her somewhat vacant VP persona, and while she takes criticism for being an airhead, I don't think she is for a second. She's not a Rhode Scholar, but her father is a Stanford professor, her mother is a cancer researcher, and she went to Hastings.

Hastings vs. Penn, alleged as an "affirmative action" or "legacy" admission respectively.

I think it's a mistake to push her around like "a dumb broad," which she is mostly stigmatized for being. It could backfire!?

Though it's just two polls...

www.foxbusiness.com...

On Friday, an NPR/PBS News/Marist poll of 1,174 registered voters suggests Harris, considered the best-placed person to replace President Joe Biden as the Democrat's 2024 nominee should he drop out of the race, would narrowly beat Trump in November's election (50 percent to 49).

The poll was released one day after an ABC News/Washington Post/Ipsos poll of 2,431 adults found that Harris would beat Trump by three points overall (49 percent to 46) and among registered voters (49 percent to 47).

He's more likely to lose to her if he treats her as an unworthy candidate and disrespects her ability/intelligence. It may reveal her to be a backwards/high heels type in disguise.
edit on 12-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

so now I'm confused. She was pretending to be a ditzy DERP each time she made public appearances?

Or is this the long, long, long game? 8D chess. She pretends to be stupid, then when the world finally sees Joe morph into Joetatoe live on TV in the most watched debate ever, she can spring from her DERP wagon, and claim she really is smart, and she can lead the US as well as she has led on the Borer issue of which she was the Border Czar. I have to admit, that's an interesting plan. But kind of Underpants Gnomeish.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The issue the DNC has now is keeping Joe simply alive until November if they do not remove him but that would put Harris in the Oval Office and they would need to vote on a VP.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Come on, come on, All of you are failing very badly. the mans age and through age, general health failing, but, but none of you have come up with,,,,, IT'S THE JAB. He had the jab at the time so why are you not crying "it's the jab that's caused it"?
Surely if he is mentally unfit a doctors say so could remove him from the position no matter what he says.

Probably because he had issues before the jab, the issues he is suffering from are a natural progression of some aging people and is nothing out of the ordinary. Doctors lie and spin the message, as was duly noticed during the Covid19 'epidemic'. Relying on a doctors note is laughable at this point. Well, unless we're all hallucinating and Joe's fine, we just don't know it yet. The jab? I haven't read a lot that points to Joe's issues as a side effect but hey, it could be a contributing factor.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Joe Biden displayed nothing but weakness on that stage . He looked so frail and lost.

All of the world leaders watching like Sharks sensing Blood in the water .

I'm so tired of this , This is no Joke He's gotta go . He has been done since before 2020 and they still put him in office. His Family , Doctors and Administration knew he was not fit to be POTUS .

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Enduro

The left is gonna go nuts when Trump gets back in the White House. Trumps first week back in the White House all the Dems will be screaming impeachment, 25th , Democracy is ruined.

On the flip side you have all the republicans, screaming they terk our election...

So sick of of hearing the same crap, it's like watching barely self aware siblings trowing a temper tantrum whenever the other gets his way...

LoL Thais rich
Here’s a little timeline of the democrats ride downhill into fantasy land…

“Biden is fine. Trump will steal your democracy.”

“Biden is sharp as a tack when no one is watching. Trump will steal your democracy.”

“Okay, Biden is slowing down a bit, but Trump will steal your democracy.”

“Fine. Biden is brain dead. But Trump will steal your democracy.”

“We can replace Biden with someone who can beat Trump before he steals your democracy.”

“Okay, there is no practical way to replace Biden, but a brain-dead president is better than Trump stealing your democracy.”

Greg Gutfeld: “If Trump is the biggest threat to democracy, why are Democrats running a corpse against him?”

Democrats…

“To be honest, no smart Democrats thinks trump will steal your democracy. It’s just something we were told to say.”

And finally…

“I wasn’t stupid when I said Biden was sharp as a tack. I was just lying.”

And the frosting on top…

“We’re going to stop talking about climate change so much. Please don’t ask us why.”

And…

“It is racist to prevent non-citizens from voting.”

What honest rational person would give any of them their vote?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have to wait for her to be the candidate to find out.

It would be a much different debate. One much more worthwhile to watch.

Test it by fire, because VP progressive book reading time to 3rd Graders is what I've seen. Her appearances where she invokes the outgoing teacher character. Then that gets selectively edited to only show a certain measure of her public appearances.

Nominate her, and give her round two vs. Trump.

That should answer all outstanding questions.

I don't think, even an affirmative action pick (like Clarence Thomas @ Yale), ascends that far in life without having either wealth or the ability to get there.

I dont think her selectively edited VP soundbites are enough to declare her anything. Track record aside, her role as CA Senator is much more an expression of ability. Even during the last election.

You can make her look good too.

edit on 12-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

that sounds mean the way you typed it. You should apologize.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So this stuff was cheap fakes?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: network dude

We have to wait for her to be the candidate to find out.

“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

--Nancy

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If they had a decent replacement, he would have been gone long ago. They don't and he isn't. But their hand is being forced at this point. They have to eat crow pie....and like it if they want to stay in the game. There's a process they can't escape and by not doing what they should have as in being truthful and transparent, they put themselves plum into it. It truly is popcorn season because the rest of us will have a lot to watch as we witness this dumpster fire and it's fallout.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Donors Said to Freeze Roughly $90 Million as Long as Biden Stays in Race

www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join