It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Delayed AGAIN? The counter now says it starts at 7:00pm.

They're juicing him in the back room-its frantic,like an F1 pit stop.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RazorV66

What Developes in Joe's Bowels is No Longer my Concern . Can the Country FINALLY MOVE ON Now Please ?

You're inferring that Joe's bowels are driving his misspeaks?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Still busy unscripting it I guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

Delayed AGAIN? The counter now says it starts at 7:00pm.

They're juicing him in the back room-its frantic,like an F1 pit stop.

Or, after saying Putin is in charge of Ukraine earlier today, he's studying pictures to associate the right President with the right Country?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Biden Team . . . . . . 😊 they confident

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's too late for Joe to be replaced by his #2.

...they just changed his diapers and flushed it.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WeMustCare

D-R-A-M-A !! 🤓

HOLLYWOOD has joined George Clooney in badmouthing Biden. Look at this "LIVE UPDATE" stream from the Hollywood Reporter...

6:35: Biden’s a bit late. He could be weary a bit from hanging out with President Putin. The White House feed is playing “Bright Sunshine” on an aggressive loop. The song is described by Soundhound as “uplifting folk pop.”

6:41: While we’re waiting for Biden and thinking about end-times, one thing that always seemed really weird about the movie Deep Impact is how much of its plot centered on which reporter would get the first question during a White House press briefing about a killer asteroid coming to destroy the planet.

6:43: Still waiting. In fairness, we’re well after 4:30 p.m. ET, which has been reported as Biden’s typical office hours cut off. At least the hold music has changed.
See it update here: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

BRUTAL!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
LOL!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Yeah , and Joe is 5 Quarts Short , that Engine is Ready to Seize at Any Minute !

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"COMING UP SOON" is emblazoned on the screen at:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What Developes in Joe's Bowels is No Longer my Concern . Can the Country FINALLY MOVE ON Now Please ?

Yes . Poor Joe Can't Crap and Talk at the Same Time Anymore . It is BEYOND Embarrising for AMERICA Right Now .

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Live from New York it's Saturday Night!! 😃

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Must be the body double is stuck in traffic....

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yes . Poor Joe Can't Crap and Talk at the Same Time Anymore . It is BEYOND Embarrising for AMERICA Right Now .

More than poor Joe...
I actually blame the democrats and the leftist media who KNEW for years about Biden...and lied to everyone in order to cover up Biden's cognitive decline and impairment.

"Cheap Fakes" indeed.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden honestly believes he has overseen the end of cancer too.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The room is packed with people from all over the world! Where is this briefing and Q&A taking place?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
..................Those strings take time to set up.................

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What is this music? Did I miss anything yet? Why is this cheesy music playing hehehehe

Camera seems shaky too! Is it just the fox livestream why is there no tripod am I hallucinating this or is it shaky af?
edit on 11-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: Wtf shaky camera

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

More than poor Joe...
I actually blame the democrats and the leftist media who KNEW for years about Biden...and lied to everyone in order to cover up Biden's cognitive decline and impairment.

"Cheap Fakes" indeed.

Come On Man ! I Saw this All Coming Down the Road Since this FAKE Imposter President Took Office ! Yeah , Joe has ALWAYS Been a Puppet , and Always does what He is Told for M-O-N-E-Y. , but the American People Need to Wake the Hell Up Already and CALL OUT the Biden Administration for their Complete Incompetence in Running this Great Nation NOW to Save Our Republic !
edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

More than poor Joe...

"Cheap Fakes" indeed.

Come On Man ! I Saw this All Coming Down the Road Since this FAKE Imposter President Took Office ! Yeah , Joe has ALWAYS Been a Puppet , and Always does what He is Told for M-O-N-E-Y. , but the American People Need to Wake the Hell Up Already and CALL OUT the Biden Administration for their Complete Incompetence in Running this Great Nation NOW to Save Our Republic !

Democrat voters need to admit they were bamboozled by their party leaders and their leftist media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join