It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen
He'll know the questions ahead of time and still gaffe it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He might do better, now that the cocktail infusion has been tweaked to better match Joe's deteriorating mental state.

Let's all root for JOE!! Keep him in 😀
The Campaigns will be funner

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

He'll know the questions ahead of time and still gaffe it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He might do better, now that the cocktail infusion has been tweaked to better match Joe's deteriorating mental state.

Let's all root for JOE!! Keep him in 😀
The Campaigns will be funner

Uh Oh...The Congressional Black Caucus is now only 99% for Joe staying in the race: www.cnn.com...

They were 100% yesterday. 🤔hmmm..

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

WeMustCare:It was delayed by 1 hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in order to get the questions and reporters lined up in advance.

or to give them time to edit the 'live' news conference.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

WeMustCare:It was delayed by 1 hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in order to get the questions and reporters lined up in advance.

or to give them time to edit the 'live' news conference.

There will be news services there from several nations. Smokey Mirrors will not work today.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Joe has a terminal disease. He is dying. Is it ok now to treat an elder with dementia (who is dying right before our eyes) like this? Am I an expert on this disease? Kind of. I went through several years of this with my mother. I was with her the night she died. Joe will soon be in a wheelchair. He will be hoisted in and out of bed. He will stop speaking all together in the close future. It wont be long after that that he will expire.

There is only one conversation that should be had. Then action needs to be taken by someone, anyone who actually loves and cares about him.

The first action taken here with mom was when dad filed her car keys, second action was to get her into a quality care facility.

No, we didn't allow her to drive a car. We didn't allow her to make speeches or debate others, or to be in charge of nuclear warfare of the nation. Her brain wasn't right and neither is Joes. He is a very sick man who is dying right in front of the whole world, and no one has the guts or moral values to take a stand for him? Shameful!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So this just happened

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

" Today, Biden is holding a Press Briefing to tell the world what developed during the meeting of NATO nations, in Washington D.C. this week . "

Gezz , I don't Need to Hear ANOTHER Story of Joe Crapping his Pants somewhere in the World Again ! ENOUGH !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
So this just happened

Jesus

What a dumpster fire.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Joe has a terminal disease. He is dying. Is it ok now to treat an elder with dementia (who is dying right before our eyes) like this? Am I an expert on this disease? Kind of. I went through several years of this with my mother.

Me too with an Aunt. But my Aunt and your Mother were not criminals. Joe Biden is a past and present criminal.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

A few minutes!

GoJoe GoJoe GoJoe!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He's just done this at the NATO meeting-so the press conference should be interesting-

President Joe Biden introduced Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as 'President Putin' in a brutal gaffe at the NATO summit with his political future hanging by a thread.
The 81-year-old facing mounting calls to drop out of the presidential race said:

'Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin.'

The major flub in front of world leaders sparked gasps and those in the room had to shout the correct name.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What a sad state of affairs.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wishing Joe a GREAT 'Big Boy' Press conference tonight.
Mixing up Putin and Zelenskyy in a speech earlier today was probably just jet lag.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Zelenskyy always finds the biggest pile of money gathered in one room, anywhere in the world, doesn't he.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Wishing Joe a GREAT 'Big Boy' Press conference tonight.
Mixing up Putin and Zelenskyy in a speech earlier today was probably just jet lag.

Jet lag from the White House to the D.C. meeting location, aggravated by a cold.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Joe Biden was just pulling our leg. He knows Zelenskyy better than he knows his own cabinet members. (Joe Didn't know Sec of Defense Lloyd Austin was missing from staff meetings for 2 weeks.)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Delayed AGAIN? The counter now says it starts at 7:00pm.

edit on 1172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What Developes in Joe's Bowels is No Longer my Concern . Can the Country FINALLY MOVE ON Now Please ?
edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

D-R-A-M-A !! 🤓

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join