It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Barack H. Obama is Likely Working to Help Elect Donald Trump as U.S. President Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Woah, WMC! Much respect! Nothin personal. Look up Barry's comments on Teflon Traitor Don.

Haaaaaa...haaaa...what you guys will latch onto!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm no expert in US politics but might one possiblity be that Biden might announce that if elected he would stand down and let Harris take over?

Feel free to call me crazy 😧

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He could do that for sure. She was on the ballot, and that means she is truly eligible right this minute and not one other person has declared. Deadlines have passed for some states to put a Gavin Newsome in this way. So, they have a chance to win and put Hillary or Newsome in after they find a running mate that is Black. They won't bypass Harris easily, they will just have to drop whatever blackmail they have on her to make her step down. It is best for Trump and our chances to see the swamp drained if Biden and/or Harris stay in this to win it.

edit on 12000000183120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Woah, WMC! Much respect! Nothin personal. Look up Barry's comments on Teflon Traitor Don.

Haaaaaa...haaaa...what you guys will latch onto!

What got to give us fence sitters more than that?

I am willing to vote Trump so show me the reason not to then.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Gepeto didn’t want to give up his Pinocchio either!

You're so educated in the arts and history, your statement went right over my head. This is the best response I can give!

Care that is a book with a Disney movie we all loved as children, "Pinocchio" .... Geppetto was the creator of that wooden boy.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I know of Pinnochio, but never knew he was the subject of a book. Thanks for sharing that info.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
July 18, 2024

Former President BARACK OBAMA gives a progress report on his efforts to deliver another Presidential term for DONALD J. TRUMP.

Joe Biden is now MORE LIKELY to lose to Donald Trump, than he was a few weeks ago, says Barack.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

What a neat undercover assistant BHO has turned out to be!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
July 27, 2024

After remembering KAMALA HARRIS polls LOWER, is liked less than JOE BIDEN, both Barack and Michelle OBAMA are now fully behind KAMALA for PRESIDENT.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Apparently, the former President is really trying hard to get on Donald Trump's good side (to day out of jail)...by giving him an even BIGGER LANDSLIDE victory this November.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Imagine claiming to vote for Camela for democracy when she made the candidate without a single vote. Then remember how democrats look completely past it and still claim Trump will end democracy.

Saw an old HS friend put "I'm with her" on his Facebook and claimed it was to save democracy. I can't fathom how people can be so willfully ignorant. It boggles my brain how abnormal they are.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join