It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Barack H. Obama is Likely Working to Help Elect Donald Trump as U.S. President Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Even though most Democrats in politics, business, government, and regular voters want President Joe Biden to quit the race due to his worsening cognitive impairments, former President Barack Hussein Obama wants President Biden to stay in the race.

Former President Barack Obama offered public support for President Joe Biden after a rough debate performance Thursday that spurred some Democrats to question whether the incumbent has what it takes to defeat Donald Trump.

“Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know,” Obama said in a post on X, a reference to his own first debate with 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney, which was widely viewed as a victory for the Republican.

But the former president pointed to bigger contrasts between Biden and Trump, echoing a strategy other Democrats have made since Thursday’s debate.
Source: www.politico.com...

Sitting U.S. President Joe Biden is going to lose to candidate Trump, or to candidate Trump's V.P., if Trump is not the candidate on November 5th, for some reason.

Yet former President Obama is firmly behind the man guaranteed to lose. What does that tell you?

-WeMustCare

edit on 1072024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
former President Barack Hussein Obama wants President Biden to stay in the race.

That's what he says in public. But privately it's probably the opposite. All his people and minions are saying that Biden needs to go.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Idk, I've seen some wild stuff the last few years. I'm not not counting anybody out as not electable. Right now it looks good for DJT, tomorrow never knows. What I find crazy is we all know what we saw, and for people to still not only back Biden for another run but they are not even concerned with a quick transfer of power to the VP to show the world we have processes and procedures to handle this very common human condition. Today we should be more worried about the stability of our nation, tomorrow we can go back to playing politics and the 2024 election cycle.
My 2 cents
edit on 10-7-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I figure that in light of what is going on, Republicans far and wide would be telling the pollsters they intend to vote for Biden. Make the Democrats and Biden think he has a 10% lead then sit back and grab the popcorn.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"Sitting U.S. President Joe Biden is going to lose to candidate Trump". Man I hope so. We had so many better GOP candidates to choose from. But the Trumpers are going to get your way. If we lose a 2nd time, I sure would like to be sitting at a bar with you that night 👍
I find your confidence anything but contagious.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

I think we may see a something like that in a couple more election cycles down the road. Not to offend any of the boomers, but their watch has almost come to an end and trust me it will just get more wild as it goes on. Everyone should be prepared to think for themselves and to question what it is that you are being told and why it's being told to you.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It looks like the libs have even bigger problems now-
Young People are Flocking to the Republican party

I guess now Newsweek is a right wing extremist conspiracy source?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

former President Barack Hussein Obama wants President Biden to stay in the race.

That's what he says in public. But privately it's probably the opposite. All his people and minions are saying that Biden needs to go.

Biden is staying in the race because people he cares about are urging/asking him to stay in the race.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Thankyou for a candid well thought out assessment. Joe Biden transferred the Presidency to Kamala at least one time, when he was having "Things" removed from his body. They're both familiar with the process.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I thought they would simply become Independents. That's what many of us older people have decided to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
a reply to: discordantone

I think we may see a something like that in a couple more election cycles down the road. Not to offend any of the boomers, but their watch has almost come to an end and trust me it will just get more wild as it goes on. Everyone should be prepared to think for themselves and to question what it is that you are being told and why it's being told to you.

The irony though is the progressive GenX were sold on Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and various other geriatric Dem leaders that are older than the boomers they seem to despise.

The average age of Members of the House at the beginning of the 117th Congress was 58.4 years; of Senators, 64.3 years.

Why, because the young and naive get completely disillusioned in DC, they mostly get eaten up and spit out. The intelligent ones don't last, and the ones that do begin to pick up the habits of the old.

But until they impose term limits on themselves I expect our legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches to remain in the 50-70 plus range easily for the next decade.

Right now most of America would love to have a candidate at 65, you know retirement age when you can get your measly AF SS, for now atleast

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
I figure that in light of what is going on, Republicans far and wide would be telling the pollsters they intend to vote for Biden. Make the Democrats and Biden think he has a 10% lead then sit back and grab the popcorn.

The same people are polled all the time. It would be too suspicious if a large number of them decided to back the dementia guy.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I thought they would simply become Independents. That's what many of us older people have decided to do.

Most people are Independents, even before the push to make politicians rock stars. The one thing we used to agree on was politicians were mostly full of crap, lie, and in politics just for the money

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCareAll these politicians have a public face and a private face. I will never believe Obama wants Trump back in office. No way, no how.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12
a reply to: WeMustCareAll these politicians have a public face and a private face. I will never believe Obama wants Trump back in office. No way, no how.

his actions say differently. But it sure sounds weird to me as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If I were Obama, I would just stay neutral. Backing Biden with the cognitive issues he has will destroy Obama's reputation as an Ex-president. It seems like Biden has gotten too bad to even comprehend he has problems.

Even though I did not agree with Obama on a few things he did, I did see some of the things he did as good for the American people. Obamacare was not one of the good things, it increased insurance premiums and deductibles for a lot of people in this country. He should not have listened to the fox guarding the henhouse.

At the very end of his second term, Obama also passed some bills that were bad for a lot of Americans too. More than presidents before him did as far as I know, at least more that negatively effect our countrymen. I can just immagine what Biden will shove through in his last couple of months. He will try to punish everyone in America if he loses.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The R's are the people in the crowd at the circus. Sure the clown are fun to watch, but if they keep asking you to sniff their flower, it gets old quick. It's been old for a while now. It's time for the big top to come down and move on to a new location.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This may be. If so, here what I think:

Obviously, the entire country - the economy, the demographics, health, etc. - are circling the bottom of the toilet. The next few years will be a fecal feature (nice words for s4!t show). So many Rubicons have been crossed in the last few years that I don't think that there is any fixing it.

So, it makes sense to leave the Republicans and Mr. Trump holding the bag of feces that Joe and his people have filled up. As things continue to fall apart, it'll all be blamed on them.

And don't think that they (Biden's and Obama's people) will go gently into that good night. You know that they will stir the poop-pot in every way they can.

Maybe they want to dump this mess on Trump and the Republicans.

And maybe, as faithful members of the Uniparty, they are willing to take it to further drive the country into the ground.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

This may be. If so, here what I think:

Obviously, the entire country - the economy, the demographics, health, etc. - are circling the bottom of the toilet. The next few years will be a fecal feature (nice words for s4!t show). So many Rubicons have been crossed in the last few years that I don't think that there is any fixing it.

So, it makes sense to leave the Republicans and Mr. Trump holding the bag of feces that Joe and his people have filled up. As things continue to fall apart, it'll all be blamed on them.

And don't think that they (Biden's and Obama's people) will go gently into that good night. You know that they will stir the poop-pot in every way they can.

Maybe they want to dump this mess on Trump and the Republicans.

And maybe, as faithful members of the Uniparty, they are willing to take it to further drive the country into the ground.

LOL, all that's left to do now, is light the bag and ring the bell.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone

If they only didn't plan to cheat, then they could use that as proof they won. I am concerned they are keeping him because they can steal it again and put anyone on the planet in since we can't stop them from an immigrant getting in now it would seem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join