It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Barack H. Obama is Likely Working to Help Elect Donald Trump as U.S. President Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
"Sitting U.S. President Joe Biden is going to lose to candidate Trump". Man I hope so. We had so many better GOP candidates to choose from. But the Trumpers are going to get your way. If we lose a 2nd time, I sure would like to be sitting at a bar with you that night 👍
I find your confidence anything but contagious.

The 2020 loss occurred because crooked judges and Justice Roberts dismissed the evidence of fraud presented.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
a reply to: WeMustCare

This may be. If so, here what I think:

Obviously, the entire country - the economy, the demographics, health, etc. - are circling the bottom of the toilet. The next few years will be a fecal feature (nice words for s4!t show). So many Rubicons have been crossed in the last few years that I don't think that there is any fixing it.

So, it makes sense to leave the Republicans and Mr. Trump holding the bag of feces that Joe and his people have filled up. As things continue to fall apart, it'll all be blamed on them.

And don't think that they (Biden's and Obama's people) will go gently into that good night. You know that they will stir the poop-pot in every way they can.

Maybe they want to dump this mess on Trump and the Republicans.

And maybe, as faithful members of the Uniparty, they are willing to take it to further drive the country into the ground.

LOL, all that's left to do now, is light the bag and ring the bell.

Then once that is done, pass the wine and cut the cheese !

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12
a reply to: WeMustCareAll these politicians have a public face and a private face. I will never believe Obama wants Trump back in office. No way, no how.

Either Obama wants Trump to win, or Obama is in mental la-la-land along with Joe.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: underpass61

It looks like the libs have even bigger problems now-
Young People are Flocking to the Republican party

I guess now Newsweek is a right wing extremist conspiracy source?

I thought they would simply become Independents. That's what many of us older people have decided to do.

Most people are Independents, even before the push to make politicians rock stars. The one thing we used to agree on was politicians were mostly full of crap, lie, and in politics just for the money

The older I get, the more I realize most people know politicians are full of crap, and don't care. Voters let the politicians rev them up every few years, but it's just for something to do. They don't expect much from them. For example, I'm pissed that Congress is only working 21 days between now and the November election. But I'm in a very tiny minority who cares about this subject.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Another 4 Years for Joe Right Now would be a Decade for him in Reality . Would Joe Still be Alive on this Earth in 2035 ?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCareAll these politicians have a public face and a private face. I will never believe Obama wants Trump back in office. No way, no how.

Either Obama wants Trump to win, or Obama is in mental la-la-land along with Joe.

If we are going to play what-ifs it is much more likely Barrack wants Joe because Biden listens to Barrack and will likely do just as Barrack wants, don't think he gets that with any other candidate to the extent he does with Biden. He was hoping to slide him to reelection and then Kamala who he can influence would be President soon there after.

Barrack has immense influence no doubt, but I don't think he would control say a Gavin Newsom as much as he would a Gretchen Whitmer for example but first and foremost they have to be electable and thats where on paper at least Biden became Gen X's best President ever
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

This may be. If so, here what I think:

Obviously, the entire country - the economy, the demographics, health, etc. - are circling the bottom of the toilet. The next few years will be a fecal feature (nice words for s4!t show). So many Rubicons have been crossed in the last few years that I don't think that there is any fixing it.

So, it makes sense to leave the Republicans and Mr. Trump holding the bag of feces that Joe and his people have filled up. As things continue to fall apart, it'll all be blamed on them.

And don't think that they (Biden's and Obama's people) will go gently into that good night. You know that they will stir the poop-pot in every way they can.

Maybe they want to dump this mess on Trump and the Republicans.

And maybe, as faithful members of the Uniparty, they are willing to take it to further drive the country into the ground.

Your assumption could explain why Joe Biden signed a 10-year agreement to send "aid" to Volodymyr Zelenskyy or whomever takes his place. I wonder how many other long-term contracts Joe will set up before turning the country over to Trump and Republicans on 1/20/2025?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Gepeto didn’t want to give up his Pinocchio either!

edit on 10-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What ever dude. Are you saying that all the "crooked judges" are gone and Roberts will be different in November?
In my reality, Trump is so widely hated, the democrats can beat him again. They already have back in 20'

"Sitting U.S. President Joe Biden is going to lose to candidate Trump". Man I hope so. We had so many better GOP candidates to choose from. But the Trumpers are going to get your way. If we lose a 2nd time, I sure would like to be sitting at a bar with you that night 👍

The 2020 loss occurred because crooked judges and Justice Roberts dismissed the evidence of fraud presented.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Your analysis and sentiment regarding Barack Obama makes sense. Then why isn't he also admitting that he saw Joe declining, but kept quiet about it, until everyone saw him meltdown in the debate with Trump?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Gepeto didn’t want to give up his Pinocchio either!

You're so educated in the arts and history, your statement went right over my head. This is the best response I can give!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What ever dude. Are you saying that all the "crooked judges" are gone and Roberts will be different in November?
In my reality, Trump is so widely hated, the democrats can beat him again. They already have back in 20'

Democrats are not lining up to admit they voted for Joe Biden in 2020. They don't want to accept being responsible for the increased grocery store inflation, higher interest rates, higher gas prices, and other unpleasant things President Biden has cursed our nation with.

The "crooked" judges (80% of all Federal Judges) are still in place. That's why Republicans should NOT place their hopes on catching the election fraud schemes and presenting them to the courts. The 2024 results will be the same as 2020.

Instead, they had better do all that's in their power to ensure ballot fraud is minimized, and vote in massive numbers. The BALLOTS are where the fraud took place in 2020 and will again in 2024.

This explains why BALLOTS are what must be monitored and verified as cast by a REGISTERED VOTER: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Gepeto also did not want to give up his puppet, Pinocchio.

Obama/Gepeto -Puppetmaker
Biden/Pinocchio (lies)- Puppet
edit on 10-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Apparently, I’m the only one who loved stories

edit on 10-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ah ha...It's clear to me now! Thank-you for taking the time to educate me (and others). Congrats for having a keen mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Trump - Monstro?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No court would allow the evidence to be presented.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaa! Have you heard him speak about Fat man? Of course not.....

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

OK , it's Official if Barry Sez So............

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No court would allow the evidence to be presented.

It was maddening! The truck driver who picked up 5 cases of pre-filled PA ballots from New York City and delivered them to Philadelphia for counting, was denied the opportunity to testify by the PA judge who simply threw the case out, after Rudy Giulliani presented the evidence to the court!

That was just ONE state! In Wisconsin, the judge told President Trump he wouldn't accept the evidence of fraudulent ballots, because it should have been brought to his attention before the damn election.

These people are correct to be VERY AFRAID of what President Trump and his nationwide DOJ will do...the investigations they will open, beginning in 2025.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaa! Have you heard him speak about Fat man? Of course not.....

Who is "him"? Which "Fat man" are you referring to? Most of America is overweight, including yours truly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join