It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Agenda 47 not Order 66 Folks. RNC offically adopts Donald Trumps Vision for the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
a reply to: Shoshanna

So he wants to stop importing stuff by adding tariffs and make it here instead, all while knocking down inflation. i am unsure exactly how that is suppose to work. maybe someone can enlighten me?

That's actually a great question.

From my understanding, it has to do with the cost of goods. If an item can be imported and bought from say, China, for 80% of what it might cost here, folks will buy the cheap version most times. Especially in this economy. Folks are having to choose between food and utilities. So obviously they will be shopping on the cheap. But if there is a tariff on that item, it would raise the cost enough that more people would buy the "made in America" version, given the cost. Then that offset in money that would come to the government, would offset the tax break people got, which would give them more spendable cash for their banks. I'm sure it's much more in-depth than that. but that's how I understand it.

Then there is the minimum wage thing. The left wants it raised to a much higher number to offset the cost of living and make minimum wage jobs have a "living wage". Which seems as if the goal was to put more money into the hands of the lower class. Sounds good on paper, I have my issues with that, but if that's the thinking, then the tariff idea, should appeal to those same people. Putting more cash in the hands of those who need it most.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So I read through the platform and the responses to it. At no point in any of it do I see

“Donald Trump has made it clear with his own words and actions what he will do if he regains power — rip away women’s freedoms, punish women, and ban abortion nationwide,” Biden campaign spokesperson Sarafina Chitika said in a statement.
addressed. I could be blind, I could be illiterate, but I don't see anything in there about abortion. Is the lack of any language addressing what they're taking to mean ripping away a woman's freedom? If this is the only thing the Democrats have to hang their hat on, it might very well be a bumpy ride for them. Then again, the only platform points I care about are the ones addressing the economy and uncontrolled border migration, so maybe I just do not see the issue.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Thats just mexicans. A lot of these new illegal immigrants have been coming from other south american countries, the middle east, Africa…
And its a lot more than 1.3 million.

I thought the American illegal immigrant problem is about 30 million.

Google is currently saying your 2022 population is 333.3 million.

Lets just say your illegal immigrant problem is 8% of your population.

This is a huge logistical problem. And being able to prove they are illegal in the first place. Where to temporarily house them, feed them, water them, ensure due process… bus or airplane them…

How many people do you need as workers to be working on this problem per illegal immigrant to ensure the quickest outcome?

People to round up illegal immigrants, people to prove they are, people to transport them, feed them, secure them, etc, etc.

Back in world war 1 or two, for every soldier out fighting, you needed 10 other people to support them.

Some will argue back to the people doing the checks, if they’re out on the street that they don’t have to identify themselves or give their names to police officers or whoever due to their rights to freely travel around. People do it to cops all the time.

It’s going to be a massive mess.

I just don’t see how it can be done logistically in any way , shape or form, without causing mass chaos.

edit on 11/7/2024 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: DaRAGE

Sounds like a job for OPERATION WETBACK 2.0

I believe we need an extended version which includes ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, and make sure it's not one political party, which is involved. It needs to be non-poltical, as it is a National Security issue.

Perhaps you overlooked this part, where I said the above;

Don't sweat the logistics, that's what robots will be good for.
We don't need manpower like we did a century ago.

Not with nano tracking smart dust and skynet, nope.
🍻
edit on 11-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

this hasn't been tried yet, but it's a failure. Sure they are here, and it's a problem, but since it's hard, we should ignore it and hope it goes away. Yep, that's the winning attitude that got us so far in this nation.

I say we give it a try. Win one for the gipper.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join