It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Agenda 47 not Order 66 Folks. RNC offically adopts Donald Trumps Vision for the US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
fyi..

President Biden told ABC News that we should NOT believe the polls showing candidate Trump in the lead, at: www.realclearpolling.com... .

Biden says "his people" tell him that he and Trump are virtually even...a 50/50 split.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

I wonder if President Biden really believes he's tied with former President Trump? 😒

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Those ideas of how to reign in the American corporate system sound good but will he do that? That idea once again sounds like what liberals have, at least, given voice to for over fifty years, reigning in corporate profits. Bernie made his bid in 16 on that premise. As well, that big tax cut Trump made? Wasn't that a huge windfall for corporations rather than the working class? No, I don't think that he will make any attempt to curb those corporate profits and the money the big CEOs are making.

MHMH, oh man, it was a joy each week wondering what will they try next. Many of the cast went on to be regulars in other series and film careers. And the other hidden joy of MHMH was for me the discovery of Dabney Colman. He was one of a kind. Remember him from 9 to 5 ?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY

We just gonna ignore this part?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You voted Biden in simply because he wasn't Trump. Now you can sit back and complain about Trumps success. Yer boy sux.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Nothing wrong with those points but they are just words. Actions mean more than words.

Neither candidate should be running for President. They should be RETIRED! They are too damn old. I am sick of old men being in charge with their EGOS. I am so over it. They both need to go away.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

hell yea, to defend the homeland would be idiocy! We need to keep open borders and vulnerable posture for the foreseeable future. it's the democratic way. Le DERP as they say in France.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Why?

Up until the 1970s, there were over 250 Nike missile air defense sites around the USA to protect the country from air attack.

Those were the days before ballistic missile defenses like Iron Dome.

America hating idiots don’t like it when we want to protect the country.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

NO NO NO!!!!!!! Trump really wants to do the agenda 2025 thing. He's just playing as if he isn't. You can tell by how he openly states that this isn't his thing. I mean, duh. Isn't that how this works? Anything he says you like, is true, anything you don't like, he's lying. All for the good of the party. (D). Hyperbole is key, and intelligence is not required. OMB is all you need to remember.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The US at one time lead in innovation. Production. Protection. Stability. New Frontiers.

Now we export LGBTR2D2 anti-racist agenda based communications to the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Democrats saying Trump is a liar is like a Boom-Boom reverse ass backwards Democrat blame for what they do. 💥

(post by 320MPH removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's some agenda of emphasis.

This is for the people! The working class. IT WILL FREE THE NATION OF UNWANTED PEOPLE, RESTORE NOBLE VALUES, AND END THE ATTACK ON OUR HERITAGE. PRAISE TRUMP!

Hold on, let me write it this way...

Das ist für das Volk! Die Arbeiterklasse. ES WIRD DIE NATION VON UNERWÜNSCHTEN MENSCHEN BEFREIEN, EDLE WERTE WEIDERHERSTELLEN UND DEN ANGRIFF AUF UNSER ERBE BEENDEN. GEGRÜßET SEIST DU TRUMP!

He decided to type it in caps. That denotes emphatic oratory. I put it in German because why not at this point?

It's satire, I'm not saying it is starting to feel like fascism vs marxism or anything. Trump Kampf vs The Woke Manifesto.
edit on 9-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

So by your logic I should know all about the next several Ubisoft games because I worked directly with one of it's founding members. Do you see how stupid that sounds?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY

I saw this miles away.
This is the one that is going to cause mass chaos.

How is he going to do this one? Huge expansion of DHS?
Police? Military?

Going door to door? Papers please?
Once it gets real and starts happening and the illegal immigrants start fighting back, maybe shoot officers here and there... Military called in....

all those 81 million voters for Joe Biden are going to be snowflaking into breakdowns.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

As far as the political left is concerned, the only thing wrong with it, is they won't do it, because America benefits.

Democrats will no nothing for others, only themselves.

So if they're against it, it's good, if they're for it, it's bad.

Mmmkay.

Until shown otherwise, that's my disposition.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Easy, just implement the same thing people used to do back in the 50’s on communism, or the Jews in Nazi Germany in the 40’s.

Rat out your neighbors.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Sounds like a job for OPERATION WETBACK 2.0
Operation Wetback, U.S. immigration law enforcement campaign during the summer of 1954 that resulted in the mass deportation of Mexican nationals. It arose partly in response to anger at the widespread corruption among employers of sharecroppers and growers along the Mexican border and at the influx of illegal workers.

Operation Wetback was a massive U.S. immigration law enforcement deportation program conducted during 1954. Operation Wetback resulted in the forced immediate return to Mexico of as many as 1.3 million Mexicans who had entered the United States illegally.

I believe we need an extended version which includes ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, and make sure it's not one political party, which is involved. It needs to be non-poltical, as it is a National Security issue.

Priorities of "transparent" corrupt career PARASITE politicans, is literally the opposite of this.

They're all guilty of dereliction of duty.

Drain the swamp!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The BRICS nations are even now establishing their own sanction free solution to SWIFT transactions...and creating a gold backed...blockchain currency trading system that excludes the US dollar and the Euro...

a reply to: YouSir
Not so fast my friend.

A BRICS currency swap agreement is the new solution for BRICS countries to de-dollarize, but it is too small and too complex to have any meaningful impact on the dollar or to be expanded to future BRICS members.

What a scam including China in the developing nations group

Negotiations around an intra-BRICS payment system were still in the nascent stages, but bilateral and multilateral agreements within the group could form the basis for a currency exchange platform over time. However, these agreements were not easily scalable, since they were negotiated individually, the report said.

Not happening
Looks like the US market is just too big to challenge. The only way the US loses it's hegenomy is if it comes from within. You know like stealing an election in a soft coup, installing a puppet president, then have a shadow government destroy our country by looting our treasury, absurd policy changes along with an open border policy Thankfully Trump is on his way to MAGA!
edit on 10-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

So he wants to stop importing stuff by adding tariffs and make it here instead, all while knocking down inflation. i am unsure exactly how that is suppose to work. maybe someone can enlighten me?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join