It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Agenda 47 not Order 66 Folks. RNC offically adopts Donald Trumps Vision for the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The RNC has officially accepted the Agenda put forth by their nominee Donald Trump. It is not the 2025 Project or the other garbage the X-verse in cyber land is promoting or the MSM that is parroting the same.

Honestly, what is wrong with any of these in a political platform?

SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY — ALL MADE IN AMERICA
END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY
FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS
DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

It is an actual agenda. The DNC is trying to deal with the fact their candidate is DOA. He cannot win and they cannot cheat to the extent they did in 2020.

The MSM is going wild as if the agenda is anti-everything when it is some of the most inclusive thinking there is right now in a political platform.

The truth only hurts if you have been lying about it.

The platform coincides with news of the daily themes at the upcoming Republican National Convention, to be held July 15 to 18 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where Trump is expected to formally become the GOP nominee for president.

You can choose right...
Link or left
Link

Amazing how much different the message is...

“Donald Trump has made it clear with his own words and actions what he will do if he regains power — rip away women’s freedoms, punish women, and ban abortion nationwide,” Biden campaign spokesperson Sarafina Chitika said in a statement.

The message from the left is that half the country sucks, Black people are supposed to vote for Biden and Donald Trump is Hitler.Oh, and suddenly half the countries kids are gay or trans so be careful with your pronouns.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002024-07-08T19:24:02-05:000702 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002024-07-08T19:25:01-05:000701 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Lets see , Trump and the Reps put forward a " Plan " to make America Great Again while the Dems and Biden have No " Plan " other than to Destroy America from Within . Got It !

(post by Boomer1947 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ummm...the only line I see that is pure dreamland...that doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell is..."KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY"...

That chicken...my friend...has already flown the coop...Saudi Arabia already sealed the deal on the petro dollars demise...

The BRICS nations are even now establishing their own sanction free solution to SWIFT transactions...and creating a gold backed...blockchain currency trading system that excludes the US dollar and the Euro...

That's over 5 billion people transacting without using the greenback and that European plastic money...

Too damned little...WAY...too late...

That's the price of illegally thieving another Nations sovereign funds and then cutting them off from transacting to even pay their debt...

Sucks to be the dying empire of the west...but it was all self inflicted...

The effing morons...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER

So let's talk about this one ok? Trump wants to stop out sourcing and turn us into a manufacturing superpower.

Sounds great, but how will he do this. Is he going to put the US Government in charge of each and every US based corporation and MAKE them quit outsourcing? That should be fun watching him turn our economy into a centrally controlled system? Didn't this get tried already? Oh yeah in Soviet Russia. Is this how he will do it?

Does he want American manufacturing to hire American workers at wages low enough to make sure that the things that are manufactured are affordable to not only American consumers but international consumers as well? And don't ya suppose that all those other nations that will have to pay super high tariffs under his plan to do away with income tax are just going to let us sell our stuff to them with no tariff in return? How's that going to work.

Maybe he has some super secret plan to bring this one about but gee whiz folks, it escapes me. Anyone want to explain how he will go about this?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some people still have money to spare and will vote for Joe because ????? The rest have little to no maoney to spare and have had enough.
If our elections were truely secure their voice will count and this 'Build Back Bettr' BS will be stopped from continuing the destruction of our country.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Absolutely based.

At least there is a plan, unlike the other team who are too focused on keeping their senile dementia zombie from sh!tting himself in public to come up with something crazy like a platform or anything silly like that.
edit on 872024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The democrats have the 2030 Agenda.
You should check it out.
What a beaut.
sdgs.un.org...
It’s a spectacular grift 👌

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Some people still have money to spare and will vote for Joe because ????? The rest have little to no maoney to spare and have had enough.
If our elections were truely secure their voice will count and this 'Build Back Bettr' BS will be stopped from continuing the destruction of our country.

6uild
6ack
6etter

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The homeless part of the plan is the best homeless plan I have heard. And ya know what? It should surprise me but it doesn't. The democrats are all talk! All talk about 'helping people' but the way they help is letting them camp on sidewalks, give them free drugs and paraphernalia and condone and decriminalize their crimes.

Trump wants to actually designate areas for them to camp that are safer and get people doctors etc in to help the people who actually want help. I am sure people will try and frame it as Trump putting the homeless in concentration camps or something but honestly wouldn't they rather be camping in a green space that is set up to camp at than the middle of a busy sidewalk? Maybe these areas also have shower facility/bathrooms just like a regular campground and these people who want the help can use the resources.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I think mostly through tariffs or taxes on the American companies who import foreign made goods. I think he wants to make it too expensive for them to have any benefit manufacturing overseas. I believe we are the largest economy in the world but maybe I am wrong on that so these corporations need our money. CEOs can take pretty big pay cuts before they feel it in their pocket and if all executive level pay and incentives went down it would offset a lot of the cost of paying fair wage for manufacturing here in America.

Also Mary Hartman Mary Hartman is a gem of a show im starting season 2 thanks for telling me about it on my Martin Mull thread!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

An excellent Opening Post! Starred and Flagged.

All this fear mongering from Democrats didn't work when Donald Trump was a mostly unknown/untested commodity.

Now that he has this track record truthandliberty.net... on his resume, Democrat leaders are essentially telling Democrat and Independent voters, how STUPID and GULLIBLE they think these voters are. 🤡

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well Hot Damn that Agenda speaks to me, the question is, how do we plan on carrying it out long term?

I don't want to watch the Beauty of the American Landscape be overrun by Mining Industries and Overdrilling when we still have Allies overseas and Down South helping with sustainable practices we're still on good terms with...just thoughts from a concerned Environmentalist and Humanitarian with a VERY Conservative Bent and please don't Urban Sprawl invade the Highway's and Byways of the Places I grew Up With.

Fun fact....the roads into and out of Austin Texas used to be two lanes in two lanes out and the amount of wildflowers and Bluebonnets during Spring used to draw Tourists from all over the Country. Now it's a goddamn corridor of Endless Commerce and housing and it's slowly making it's way up our local interstate at a very rapid clip so call me an optmist, but I have concerns about how we're going to implement these some of these stratagies With All Things Considered.

I look forward to contributing further....but with REASON and like a THINK TANK not some mindless Ideologue Fan Boy that is under the impression this can be achieved overnight and over the course of Four Years.

Talk to me people.

edit on 7/8/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

July 8, 2024

Contrast the RNC-Trump TAX CUT platform against some of the TAX INCREASES President Biden say's he'll implement in 2025!

Two weeks ago, President Joe Biden took aim at the Republicans’ 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and its provisions that are due to expire in 2025. He told electrical union workers, “It’s going to expire, and if I’m reelected it’s going to stay expired.”

Biden didn’t just violate his pledge to not raise taxes on anyone making under $400,000; he shattered it with his boast to the union crowd!

And, according to House Ways and Means Committee, if Congress fails to extend the Trump-era tax cuts, it means an average American family of four making $75,000 will get hit with a $1,500 tax increase.

“Main Street businesses will face a 43.4 percent tax rate” and “working parents will suffer from a Child Tax Credit slashed in half” along with the standard deduction every taxpayer is due.
Extracted from: rollcall.com...

-The Biden Administration is Truly (Intentionally?) SELF-DESTRUCTING!-

edit on 872024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Sure, but the problem is that Trump lies his ass off all the time.

People who say this kind of crap are so far off the mark for
only one simple obvious reason.

They have to ignore the fact every word that comes out of
Joe Bidens mouth is a horrendous lie. And he couldn't care less
if you believe it or not.

Saying Donald Trump lies his ass off about everything sounds
exactly like something Joe Biden would say.

edit on 8-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Why are you asking me how he will do it? Vote for him and find out.

My point is a comparison of what each candidate has as a platform. To me, Trumps is more inclusive. A lot can be done if they control Congress after this election which I think they will.

When he came in he was blocked by the RINOs and we all know who they are. When McCain said thumbs down it was over. Bought and paid for.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

When has he lied? Provide specific sources. I'm waiting to be called names and no sources will be provided.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The Minister of Ethnic Cleansing? Really? I really do see not a Jewish man taking that position based on their history. You are really proving my case. Why are those who are opposed so negative?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join