It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wall off these cities.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The map os for the wrong election - Le Pen came third in the French elections.

Seems like you're calling for concentration camps for people who have a different opinion which is too extremist even for Le Pen and one of the reasons French came out in force to make sure National Rally didn't gain power due to them being a bit facist.

Look at last post on first page. June 9th party results. More links second source. Fully explained.

Said in OP- tongue in cheek. The old joke,"may you get exactly what you wish for."

Not really about French elections or politics, more about cities being breeding ground for insanity.

No concentration camps.

I oppose all authoritarianism be it communism, fascism, theocracy, etc etc. I think we should get rid of 90 % of government and highly restrict the power of the last 10 percent. Those are exact percentages, in no way exaggerated…

More poop, less bureaucracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pianopraze

Political solution is to allow city-states to exist again. Let them be their own dysfunctional little country and let the rest of the area get on with reality.

Cheers

I like this solution.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Political solution is to allow city-states to exist again. Let them be their own dysfunctional little country and let the rest of the area get on with reality.

Cheers

I like this solution.

I believe that if the leaders of major cities had to actually negotiate with surrounding regions for their food supplies, there would be much less wiggle room for leadership dysfunction. Marxism, woke, and a bunch of other garbage would go by the wayside once stomachs commence to growl.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDuckEnergy

There are four major reasons for the inflation being so insane: covid spending, Ukraine spending, petrodollar/gas/manufacturing, and the border.

Price gouging? Covid proved perfect opportunity for mass exploitation by the profiteers.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
America in 2024. Big cities destroying the rest of America. a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The city model is dead! Work from home has given human's the means to end these city hell holes' financially magnetic hold over us. Sadly luddite businesses are trying to halt this evolution, but they're only delaying it. Writing's on the wall!

The next 100 years will be about new town building to disperse populations more evenly. But of course the 100 years after that will be about the problem of all those new towns becoming over populated and little countryside left to build in.

The fundamental problem is that our species needs to learn to procreate responsible in balance with the space with live in and its resources. Until then if there's really any aliens watching they'll maintain a cordon and ensure we don't develop the tech to infest the galaxy with overpopulation.

Btw, any replies about population decline, i'm not interested. In the long term they're BS imo

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: bastion
The map os for the wrong election - Le Pen came third in the French elections.

Seems like you're calling for concentration camps for people who have a different opinion which is too extremist even for Le Pen and one of the reasons French came out in force to make sure National Rally didn't gain power due to them being a bit facist.

Look at last post on first page. June 9th party results. More links second source. Fully explained.

Said in OP- tongue in cheek. The old joke,"may you get exactly what you wish for."

Not really about French elections or politics, more about cities being breeding ground for insanity.

No concentration camps.

I oppose all authoritarianism be it communism, fascism, theocracy, etc etc. I think we should get rid of 90 % of government and highly restrict the power of the last 10 percent. Those are exact percentages, in no way exaggerated…

More poop, less bureaucracy.

My bad there, missed the 'tongue in cheek' comment completely.

Sounds like our politics are very similar.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The political relationship between cities and 'the rest of us' is unbalanced, and that is one of the reasons politics are so distorted nowadays.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The controllers, decision makers and assorted self-appointed 'experts' do not want anyone living anywhere but the cities. The planned next industrial revolution means people moving, rural to urban. Whether this will mean enforced removal or contrived voluntary relocation, would probably depend on what part of the world you live.

Since the lockdowns, land grabs have increased, go largely unreported and the 'grabbers' are the very rich, individual and corporate.

These people intend the countryside for just two purposes - single crop, mass agriculture with use of 'modern farming methods', ie, chemical fed, bug controlled GM that totally depletes soil, and as a playground for the rich. Proles would only be there to serve those purposes and not many would be required to live on the land they serve. Workers in entirely privately owned organic farms, producing high natural nutrition foods available only to a few, would likely have to sign non-disclosure agreements and penalties for non compliance would be draconian.

In my view, changes in behaviour due to highly intense density, is also part of the plan. If people are so stressed out due to high noise levels, light ingress at all hours with their cicadian rhythms shorted, decreased life expectancy would continue to trend.

Proles are proles and there is no 'us and them' between urban and rural dwellers. The division is manufactured by control freaks with too much money and too much free time.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: covent

This, ''War on Farmers: World Bank Sowing Seed-Colonialism in Africa''

off-guardian.org...
just one method being deployed by land grabbers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join