It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wall off these cities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: pianopraze

So you post an incorrect graphic without a link but are happy to link to a study on mice??? Talk about being lead by the propaganda and click bait....

You all keep bringing up different election.

She ran June 9, not July legislative map others posting, which critical correctly noted she did not run in.

It appears you don't understand French and E.U. elections.....
(But it is the French so all is forgiven!!)

edit on 8-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Most western Euro's are terminally stupid as their parents totally bought into the 60's cultural revolution and passed that on to their children who in turn believe that the world is overcrowded and in order to save the world do not have any children. Then the corporatist still need money so they need workers so they push for unlimited immigration to fill their orders to sell to the same dummies that bought into the 1960's pipe dream. Then to explain away the immigration they say to anyone that doesn't like it that they are racist. And as we all know, being racist is the absolute worse thing any European (and many North Americans) can be called.

I would imagine in 50 years all of western Europe will be Muslim and when you vacation in Paris you will fondly tell everyone of the beautiful songs of prayer coming from the mineretes and how absolutely wonderful they are!

Also, he is right about the map, however it does make one wonder why so many French want the right to represent them in the EU and the left to represent them at home. Most likely female and immigrant voters I suppose.

Anyway, been nice knowing you France, what will your Islamic name be?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

PS. England you're next.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You do release that the French banned face coverings all the way back in 2010?

And also..

It's déjà vu. First it was schoolgirls wearing headscarves, then mothers wearing headscarves, and now it's men and women wearing either the abaya or the khamis, two loose-fitting garments, that are in the firing line.

Since an 1882 law introduced compulsory education, and one in 1905 separated Church and State, secularism in schools has been repeatedly put to the test − then reinforced by new bans and laws. While these rules were initially aimed at curbing the return of Catholic symbols to schools, for the past 30 years debates have almost exclusively centered on Islamic symbols in public spaces

Something my own country should do.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I understand French farmers flinging poo like this: Link

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen

PS. England you're next.

Just England? What about the other parts? Do you even understand the difference??

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You do release that the French banned face coverings all the way back in 2010?

And also..

It's déjà vu. First it was schoolgirls wearing headscarves, then mothers wearing headscarves, and now it's men and women wearing either the abaya or the khamis, two loose-fitting garments, that are in the firing line.

Since an 1882 law introduced compulsory education, and one in 1905 separated Church and State, secularism in schools has been repeatedly put to the test − then reinforced by new bans and laws. While these rules were initially aimed at curbing the return of Catholic symbols to schools, for the past 30 years debates have almost exclusively centered on Islamic symbols in public spaces

Something my own country should do.

As if banning burka's solved ANY problems. That is like putting a bandaid on a severed limb.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

PS. England you're next.

Just England? What about the other parts? Do you even understand the difference??

Do you? Inform me. What are you getting to here?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

PS. England you're next.

For you:
www.zerohedge.com...

Yup, priorities have a way of being priorities. Must keep selling - must keep making money - must kill your own culture - must take money from oil rich sheiks to make policy decisions.

It's a beautiful world we live in. A sweet romantic place. Beautiful people everywhere. The way they show they care..............

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The French complain and throw a tantrum if any other European Government helps out it's population or business, but bends over backwards for it's own and is bought to its knees when it doesn't with strikes and demonstrations.

The French were the worse during Brexit and complained over every compromise but because we claimed out fishing rights back amongst many things, the French had a fit with many French fishermen attacking British trawlers.

Many E.U. countries have the same problems we did with it, it's full of over complicated bureaucracy and laws which wasn't why it was created in the first place.
It should be about free trade, military, police and scientific co-operation.
edit on 8-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

PS. England you're next.

Do you? Inform me. What are you getting to here?

I'm getting at you ignorance.
Try looking at a map and tell me which part is England as the link you've posted isn't about England...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I hear the new rotating head of the EU (Hungary?) wants to Make Europe Great Again!

MEGA!

Can’t wait to hear about how that goes. (Have I slipped from Libertarian to Anarchist? God forbid - but I hear it happens.)

Anywho this thread more about country/city than France. That was just graphic that got me rambling’.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

PS. England you're next.

PSS. US you're turn. This November is going to spin people's heads right off their necks, if you need a visual.

The dominos are falling if no one has noticed.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I hope you know that a French man invented flip flops. His name was Philip Pholop. Le Pen could be their savour but?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hungary are Putin lapdogs and luckly will be passing on the rotating presidency pretty soon. Ursula von der Leyen is still in the top job.

The president of the European Commission (also known as president of the College of Commissioners or prime commissioner) is the head of the European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union (EU).

All that bureaucracy must get very tiring!!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

that the map from the european election not the french election !!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, at least in a behavioral sink the mice stopped breeding.

But this a map of The European Elections, right?

That map is somewhat misleading. AND THE WRONG ELECTION. Note "Élections européenes".

Not French parliament.

In those, Rassemblement National, aka National Rally Alliance (French conservatives) won a lower vote percentage, but made significant parliament gains.

What I take from their Elections is they live in America too. Their 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th parties are dissolving into our version of Liberals (National Popular Front) and Conservatives (National Rally Alliance).

Although The leftist Ensemble Party lost votes to the NPF.

They are turning into us. That other thread, someone posted THIS SONG, and for the most it part checks out.

As far as walling off metro areas for being more liberal, that's almost everywhere. And the reasons are long and boring, and quite honestly, are very unflattering for the rural.

Because they assert liberal, progressive, civilization is through secular, earth conscious humanitarian ideals. Like the liberal cities are aspiring to join the proverbial Sci-fi Galactic Federation with a zero emission, tolerant, smart city.

Where as the Rural will feel like their longstanding traditions and national identity are being slowly strangled by "progress".
edit on 8-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The map os for the wrong election - Le Pen came third in the French elections.

Seems like you're calling for concentration camps for people who have a different opinion which is too extremist even for Le Pen and one of the reasons French came out in force to make sure National Rally didn't gain power due to them being a bit facist.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Please look at last post on first page.

Fully explained. Links and all. It is June 9th results map.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Political solution is to allow city-states to exist again. Let them be their own dysfunctional little country and let the rest of the area get on with reality.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join