It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Beings From Another Planet Taken The Gold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Amen! Right with ya there on that one! Eeep!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What if....

The aliens that we are visited by are castoffs and criminals, sent adrift in a penal galaxy...

And, are stealing our gold...and cattle?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

“Have Beings From Another Planet Taken The Gold” Not yet…..

Mr T: I pity the fool aliens that try to take my gold, it's part of my retirement fund.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
What if....

The aliens that we are visited by are castoffs and criminals, sent adrift in a penal galaxy...

And, are stealing our gold...and cattle?

One of my favorite Tee’s…

The only associations I can see between gold and cows….are ancient gods of old…

The figure is probably a representation of the Egyptian bull god Apis in the earlier period and of the Canaanite fertility god Baal in the latter. In Exodus 32 the Hebrews escaping Egypt asked Aaron, the brother of their leader Moses, to fashion a golden calf during the long absence of Moses on Mt. Sinai.

Golden calf

Bull worship was common in many cultures. In Egypt, whence according to the Exodus narrative, the Israelites had recently come, the Apis was a comparable object of worship, which some believe the Hebrews were reviving in the wilderness. Alternatively, some believe Yahweh, the national god of the Israelites, was associated with or pictured as a sacred bull through the process of religious assimilation and syncretism.Among the Canaanites, some of whom would become the Israelites, the bull was widely worshipped as the Lunar Bull and the creature of El.

👽🍺😆
edit on 8-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

There are no US gold reserves and a few years back the FBI stole a huge gold cache in northwestern PA scrwing over a treasure hunter they teamed up with to help find it. What's in Fort Knox is gold plated tungsten bars.
I think the aliens using humans as miners off planet is worth considering. Evolution theory just does not explain human evolution.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Anyone with the power to travel interstellar has the energy to recover gold from the already-known deep terrestrial reserves

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
*Double post sorry*
edit on 1-8-2024 by catsrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Reply to BeyondKnowledge3 - Wondering that too. I admit I suck at physics so not ruling anything out, in any case I'd really like to know how to calculate it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimBurr

Currently and for a while now, the Federal Reserve private central banking cartel here in the U.S. has refused to divulge any information about the amount of gold held in its vaults. When asked back in March about it, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell "skirted questioning," to quote Great Game India.

Federal officials here in the U.S. are also refusing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for records on gold holdings, which some believe suggests there is no gold at all in the vaults.

Headline USA reportedly filed the FOIA request, which also called for information about the amount of gold holdings before Russia launched its special military operation in Ukraine. The Fed declined the request.
www.naturalnews.com...

A long time ago beings from another planet may have altered the genetics of Earth dwelling bipeds to create a race of slave monkeys. These slave monkeys were trained to mine, refine, value and store gold. The big gold stores may have been taken to another planet where it is used for geo-engineering. Sprayed into their skies.

Perhaps there is a more mundane explanation for the anomalies in recorded gold stores, maybe the janitor stole it. Either way, good luck to the Nigerians and others who want their gold back.

Battlefield Earth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join