It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Beings From Another Planet Taken The Gold

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Currently and for a while now, the Federal Reserve private central banking cartel here in the U.S. has refused to divulge any information about the amount of gold held in its vaults. When asked back in March about it, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell "skirted questioning," to quote Great Game India.

Federal officials here in the U.S. are also refusing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for records on gold holdings, which some believe suggests there is no gold at all in the vaults.

Headline USA reportedly filed the FOIA request, which also called for information about the amount of gold holdings before Russia launched its special military operation in Ukraine. The Fed declined the request.
www.naturalnews.com...

A long time ago beings from another planet may have altered the genetics of Earth dwelling bipeds to create a race of slave monkeys. These slave monkeys were trained to mine, refine, value and store gold. The big gold stores may have been taken to another planet where it is used for geo-engineering. Sprayed into their skies.

Perhaps there is a more mundane explanation for the anomalies in recorded gold stores, maybe the janitor stole it. Either way, good luck to the Nigerians and others who want their gold back.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

We had this very discussion a while back didn't we, except I said it was all going to China.... or aliens.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If a spaceship lands in my back yard and some aliens want any gold I have, I will give it to them. To me it is not a metal I desire anyway...they can have it. I might negotiate with them to go pick me up a cow from somewhere far away, preferably organic grass fed, in exchange for the gold. Maybe that is what is happening to livestock when aliens are around.

I don't have very much gold so I would settle for s couple dozen whitefish and maybe two salmon. Don't want to give them the idea I am trying to overcharge them, they may trade me to some cannabises with gold.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I remember reading two or three decades ago some fringe site that claimed the earth now weighs X amount of tons lighter than it did in years past, the exact same amount of weight as all gold that's been mined.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

How can they work that out? The Earth is gaining thousands of tons of weight each year by the meteorites that burn up in the atmosphere. It adds up to a fraction of an inch height gain per century from all that dust. They have gathered meteorite dust on the roofs of large buildings with a magnet.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A being believed by many to be from another planet took our gold away at the turn of the century

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Do you follow L Ron Hubbard as a worshiper of Scientology or his science fiction writings? 'Battlefield Earth' comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Or maybe it's.................

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Had a quick look. Seems to be missing the geo-engineering bit?

Can't find any definitive reference to nanogold used to alter a climate, need more time to get a reference.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Aliens didn't get it all....

There is still more gold in the Ground than has been mined. And with gold spot being $2,403.50...a lot more people are out with their pumps and sluice boxes on the rivers and streams, working hard!!

edit on 7-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why bother coming to earth for Gold? Shouldn’t there be asteroids that may already contain some?

“Advanced” aliens are not so advanced…if they can’t mine Gold from other celestial bodies….besides earth.

Lazy lazy….like the Annunaki.

NASA is on a mission to explore a Greek-named asteroid called 16 Psyche that contains a double-edged sword. Made completely of metal, it boasts enough gold to either make every person on Earth a billionaire—or to collapse the gold market and destabilize the entire global financial world.

👽🧐🍺
edit on 7-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If gold was disperse from the big bang or exploding Sun it's everywhere in the galaxy no need to come here and mine .

Still do not understand why the Native Americans did not collect or work with gold .

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Is something wrong with them simply harvesting 16 Psyche?

It is estimated to contain gold worth a whopping £10,000 quadrillion.

See it does not make much sense to harvest anything much down here at the arse end of the gravity well considering the abundance of materials in the likes if the asteroid belt.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: nugget1

How can they work that out? The Earth is gaining thousands of tons of weight each year by the meteorites that burn up in the atmosphere. It adds up to a fraction of an inch height gain per century from all that dust. They have gathered meteorite dust on the roofs of large buildings with a magnet.

We're talking fringe societies; the one's that channel entities and believe ET will save us or destroy us all, depending on which branch you research.

They believe everybody is reincarnated, most people are demon possessed or have 'dark entities' attacking them and need a magic potion or amulte for protection (only $49.95; guaranteed to work!) alnog with chanting and channeling Ra or some super god and the world is going to break apart in 1999, devestating much of America...oh, wait.

New Age Religion; replacement or new chapter of the Roswell believers. It's a big melting pot and covers all the bases of belief systems so people can choose which one they like best.

I've attended a few New Age meetings; they didn't seem much different than the Pentecostal services I've attended.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
here a very cheesy movie about gold grabin aliens.

and don't forget this one,

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ah 14 years after his death, Zecharia Sitchin still being believed by those who want to believe. Look further, Google the criticisms of Zecharia Sitchin. I realize that reality is not as much fun, but if I can save just one young person from just going hook, line and sinker, this comment will be worth it to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
here a very cheesy movie about gold grabin aliens.

and don't forget this one,

That first one was written by LRon. I had forgotten about the second one. I am certain we can also come up with some Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits episodes.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
Ah 14 years after his death, Zecharia Sitchin still being believed by those who want to believe. Look further, Google the criticisms of Zecharia Sitchin. I realize that reality is not as much fun, but if I can save just one young person from just going hook, line and sinker, this comment will be worth it to me.

I don’t think…it’s so much as Sitchin’s Annunaki Gold theory …. but it’s the notion, the premise, the theories that Aliens would need gold for whatever purposes.

Why not any other metal?

Of course we know what earthling uses are for gold….but we don’t know about aliens or if they truly have purposes for it.

Gold is a human go to metal…it’s said to be lusted by our DNA.

👽🍺
edit on 7-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Gold kills Cybermen. It makes great contact coatings that need reliable low voltage and current connections. Not very useful structurally but they did make a Nautilis out it it in a movie. Too soft and dence for flight.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The slave monkeys are still going strong, bro..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join