It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Beings From Another Planet Taken The Gold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

To line Nibiru's atmosphere, right?

Erich Von Daniken is a tool with no ability towards critical thought. Him and Zechariah Sitchin. Pseudointellectual charlatans both of them.

The book this theory came from is called Chariots of the Gods. Slaves to line an alien atmosphere with gold dust.

I assure you, the primate/hominid explosion of the last 4 million years is just another evolutionary epoch where something natural happens. No gold mining slaves.

The rise and proliferation of primate species spread with angiosperms. Flowering plants.

milnepublishing.geneseo.edu...

It is strangely our VEGAN tastes (herbivore nature) that exploited resources and split and spread us anywhere we could eat.

Von Daniken should be rembered for being the dullard that said the above and that aliens cut off mountain tops of Peruvian mountains to create 5 to 20 mile long runways. Because galactic travelling aliens would totally use air foils for flight.
edit on 7-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Currently and for a while now, the Federal Reserve private central banking cartel here in the U.S. has refused to divulge any information about the amount of gold held in its vaults. When asked back in March about it, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell "skirted questioning," to quote Great Game India.

That's a little unusual. The Fed has said before that they own no gold, which is a half-truth.

Federal officials here in the U.S. are also refusing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for records on gold holdings, which some believe suggests there is no gold at all in the vaults.

Headline USA reportedly filed the FOIA request, which also called for information about the amount of gold holdings before Russia launched its special military operation in Ukraine. The Fed declined the request.

That is the more typical response. The Fed says that since they are not a part of the US Government, they are not obligated to comply with FOIAs. But when it's convenient for them, they will claim to be a government agency.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

On a totally unrelated and off topic note ...

I've never been much of a fan of the Cards Against Humanity game. But my friends like it so I've played about a half dozen games.

In one game the question card was something about botched laser hair removal. I had a card with something about Goldfinger. I thought this was perfect. Everybody's going to love this one.

Nobody got it. I was incredulous! Not one of them had seen the movie!

I look around, and I realized. These people were born in the late 70s early 80s. Still, that's no excuse for not having seen Goldfinger.

They're still my friends, but they are kinda on the bubble now.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
“Have Beings From Another Planet Taken The Gold”

Not yet…..

👽🍹🤣

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

They love it when a plan comes together.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimBurr
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Had a quick look. Seems to be missing the geo-engineering bit?

Can't find any definitive reference to nanogold used to alter a climate, need more time to get a reference.

It was a why files episode.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Those aliens would have more luck throwing rocks into the air. At least rocks are lighter.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Why bother coming to earth for Gold? Shouldn’t there be asteroids that may already contain some?

“Advanced” aliens are not so advanced…if they can’t mine Gold from other celestial bodies….besides earth.

Lazy lazy….like the Annunaki.

NASA is on a mission to explore a Greek-named asteroid called 16 Psyche that contains a double-edged sword. Made completely of metal, it boasts enough gold to either make every person on Earth a billionaire—or to collapse the gold market and destabilize the entire global financial world.

👽🧐🍺

Why don't they just transmute lead into gold in a particle accelerator?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Do you follow L Ron Hubbard as a worshiper of Scientology or his science fiction writings? 'Battlefield Earth' comes to mind.

Good book by a bad man

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why don't they just transmute lead into gold in a particle accelerator?

And if they can cross the vast distances between the stars.

The energy required to do so is hardly going to be an issue.
edit on 8-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All I know about the interest Aliens might have in Gold stems from two premises, the first being the afrorementioned theory of it's use in geoengineering to help restabilize the homeworld of certain races, the other, that it's valuable in helping create and maintain certain technologies.

In my region, Platinum has more value, and many a visiting terrestrial starship get's their platinum raided from catlytic converter theft by the indiegenous populace looking for a quick buck on the Black Market.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes yes….transmutation….also known as…

Alchemy

The medieval forerunner of chemistry, based on the supposed transmutation of matter. It was concerned particularly with attempts to convert base metals into Gold

Laughable “Advanced” Aliens should have figured this out…..light years ago.

Those “Advanced” Aliens…..what a bunch of hillbillies (no offense to real hillbillies) 😄

👽☕️🍩
edit on 8-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Somewhat of a difference between using particle bombardment to transmute elements as opposed to the likes of the fabled Philosopher's Stone all the same.
edit on 8-7-2024 by andy06shake because: particle not partial

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Somewhat of a difference between using partial bombardment to transmute elements as opposed to the likes of the fabled Philosopher's Stone all the same.

Your right…….so then that’s at least two different ways to theorize making Gold….which those dumb “Advanced” Aliens haven’t figured out.

Notice my emphasis on “Advanced”………I don’t think that of ALL Aliens…..I’m pretty sure they can’t all tie a knot….so to speak…on their home worlds.

If Aliens are all that we think are cracked up to be……then coming to earth for Gold is a farce ….when they should of figured out how to make it or mine it …..imo.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 8-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Can't stop thinking about this Classic Twilight Zone Episode on this subject....

(edited clip for time, but the full episode is worth digging for...no pun intended.)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

One of my favs as well…….and look at that….humans from the future figured out how to manufacture gold!

What does that say about “Advanced” Aliens that can’t….hypothetically.

👽☕️🍩🤔

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Exactly. Every mythology I've run across of stories of these "advanced beings" has been negative in their assesment of their need to greate a slave caste to mine and process gold. If they have the ability for DNA manipulation or hybridization but are still at a relative point in their technological process where by they cannot synthesize preciosu metals, are they really as "advanced" as they claim to be?

It opens up a huge Pandora's Box about "Adanced Races" coming into contact with primitive races and enslaving them or using their advanced tech in less than Noble Ways, and we see similiar paralllels throughout Human History as well. It's never a pleasant subject to deal with, and the recent obession with "ecology friendly" resorce mining for lithum and cobalt for EV batteries is no exception to this Age Old Rule.

It's complicated on multiple levels.

On one hand, it gives folks in resource rich areas a way to keep busy and earn a pittance to help provide for the families (economic variables apply) but at the same time it's heartbreaking to hear stories of slave and child labor providing things we in the First World take for granted. A lot of the young men and women charged with harvesting and preparing Cocca Beans for chocolate have never even had the opportunity to taste chocolate themselves.

On the bright side to all this, I've been seeing more an dmore videos of outreach videos of Humanitarian Efforts for such regions and populaces being given an opportunity to enjoy little luxuries like being able to try chocolate so they know first hand what they're working so hard to produce. Maybe one day in the future, they'll be allowed to learn more advanced techniques of chocolate production in a sustainable format in line with their tribal sensitivities and in line with safety guidelines and we'll have a market for ethically sourced regional chocolate from these tribes and peoples to help them grow their self sustainability without going overboard with industrialization.

Sorry to harp on about chocolate instead of precious metals, but both coffee and chocolate have a long history of being some of "the Gods" favorite treats in several cultures (espceially Mayan) and not to sound like I have a God Complex or anything, but if I were, I'd be one of those nice ones who would offer protections and benevolence to tribes and folks who worked so hard to help produce something I enjoy so much.

Sorry for the long drawn out submission, I'm still a bit of an activist when it comes to protecting and helping Indegenous Peoples without being too oppressive and an industrial tyrant.
edit on 7/8/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Your sentiments of the use and abuse of indigenous peoples to harvest and mine ….

Soft commodities, or softs, are commodities such as coffee, cocoa, sugar, corn, wheat, soybean, fruit and livestock. The term generally refers to commodities that are grown, rather than mined; the latter (such as oil, copper and gold) are known as hard commodities.

…is not waisted on me and is noble of you…to want to help in some way to make it better for those indigenous peoples.

Much like human advanced colonizers used and continues to subject the lessor advanced to do their bidding under horrendous conditions ….. let’s just hope advanced aliens don’t use earthlings in the same ways….if they ever attempt to colonize earth….in theory of course 😉

👽

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The aliens need for gold has long since passed. Now they are more interested in the lips, anus and sexual organs of cows.

What they use these cow products for is still unclear but most speculation centers around food products and cosmetics.
edit on 8-7-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I too, enjoy a good Hot Dog.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join