It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-approved questions. Is this really normal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And like...he wasnt listening to his invisible flesh colored mini earbuds ALL prezs wear??

?????

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And like...he wasnt listening to his invisible flesh colored mini earbuds ALL prezs wear??

?????

so it's your position that everyone in power is able to script their public appearances? That sure sounds like fantasy land. How sure are you that your wisdom isn't clouded by poor judgement?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

?????

so it's your position that everyone in power is able to script their public appearances? That sure sounds like fantasy land. How sure are you that your wisdom isn't clouded by poor judgement?

The more infantile the mind, the more scripting and instructions are needed.

Joe Biden gets notes telling him to exit to his left, or to his right.

NEW REVELATION - See the instruction notes: nypost.com... -report/

ga ga goo goo.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And why did you state it's my opinion? It wasn't. It is fact in pre-interviews...accepted policy. ( Not mine. Don't kill your messenger cause you didn't know.)
Fantasy land is at your house friend. Doesn't anyone at your house listen to you? You seem angry and beliger---ah....your sometimes self?

edit on 07242231America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jul 2024 16:27:22 -050027202400000022 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It has to be normal for Joe. He couldn't function without all the aids.

From a recent article, Joe's 'what to do' list for a meeting.
Uh, why you looking on the blank side joe????

His son Hunter is his most dedicated aid.

And his wife is his best security

By the way, someone got that close to the POTUS and his wife?????? The bar is certainly low.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

And why did you state it's my opinion? It wasn't. It is fact in pre-interviews...accepted policy. ( Not mine. Don't kill your messenger cause you didn't know.)
Fantasy land is at your house friend. Doesn't anyone at your house listen to you? You seem angry and beliger---ah....your sometimes self?

I'm just trying to find the truth here. It's either the way things are, and I and a few others didn't know, or it's not like this outside of clown world. If you have facts that back this up, then I'll be schooled and grateful.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Howdy today my friend! One thing about age. I've lived thru these things coming to light as they happened, then were written in the books you prob read. Therein is a difference.

I'm not about to review me at Berkeley, Kent State and Chicago. I lived it. We were all surprised with the revelations of implants and earpieces in the 70's.

We microchip our pets, rt? We microchip our Prez. Obviously. And fed ear salad mostly all day in your ear...

Keywords to your questions...answers there.
✌️

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

thing is, I'm not going to accept this is OK, just because they have been getting away with it for a bit. We lost journalism, we let it give way to propoganda and programming. If you enjoy all that, you do you. But it sounds wrong, smells wrong, and tastes wrong. I'm going to call it wrong.

I'm only 55, but I am old enough to remember there was a difference in the past.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I could NEVER Support a Politician who could No Longer Wipe their Own Butt . Go from there..........

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Joe is Jacked Up for the NATO Summit . How Long before the Drugs Wear Off ..............20 Minutes ?

Hey Joe , NATO was First Created to Confront an Expansionist Soviet Union . The Soviet Union No Longer Exists . What use is NATO Good for Now ? Sucking from the Teet of American Wealth while Not Paying their FAIR SHARE on their Own Countries Defense ? NATO has become a FRAUD , I REFUSE to Support it as an American Any Longer !

edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Then you remember Reagans "mommy" getting all the...everything...up front so he didn't say something wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Joe is Jacked Up for the NATO Summit . How Long before the Drugs Wear Off ..............20 Minutes ?

I am not a fan of Joe, however, he pulled that NATO speech off pretty much flawless. It was amazing in the contrast to what we all witnessed last week. I do not agree with his NATO policies either, but he did not make any mistakes. I do not think he was on any drugs, I mean, how could drugs make it possible for him to pull that off? Unbelievable, but we all saw it.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

NATO has Now become a Provoking " Offensive Force " under the Biden Administration , and is Currently Operating on Dangerous Ground . What was Once Conceived as a Defensive Deterant to the Former Soviet Union's Exspansionist Plan to Conquer Western Europe has Now Morphed into a Threating Geopolitical " Bully Force " . The results of that Can Only Lead to Ruin and a Possible Nuclear War . As an American , I am Very Concerned for My Own Country's Future here and the Future of Peace by Diplomacy .

edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

?????

Yeah , and it's called Insincere Acting , or as the Politicians Call it Legal Lying...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join