It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-approved questions. Is this really normal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I keep hearing how this is normal. When you interview someone of this caliber, you have to pre-screen your questions so everyone involved knows the material. Why does that sound totally and completely wrong. As if it's gaslighting in and of itself. I was alive during the Trump presidency. And while I did see him do many press conferences, and interviews, it never seemed that he was answering things he knew was coming. So is this just a democrat thing, just a Trump thing, or just a lie thing?

If a public figure is being asked questions and that public figure has the ability to make bad decisions that might make me loose money, I think they should be asked the difficult questions, the really hard ones. So that everyone knows what the direction of thought is. Not what the teleprompter was programmed to say.

I'm not sure how we allowed this to get this far, but as with anything, you first have to identify the problem and agree it's a problem. Only then can a remedy be tried. I'm not sure we are at that point. It seems many cucks are into being lied to. The nature of a cuck I suppose.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's pretty normal, but with Biden it's a must. They have to give him time to memorize the answers and then rehearse with someone from his staff. Biden has been a trainwreck from day one and the media has covered for him, while hammering Trump. They discovered they can't cover for him anymore and they're bailing out. Only the die hard Trump haters are sticking by him and that's just for their own protection.

You notice they keep changing their excuses for his poor performance. First it was jet lag, but he'd been back in the U.S. for 12 days before the debate, so that didn't fly. Then he had a cold, but nobody bought that BS, so now they have to come up with something else.

They pushed Joe out front, knowing he was unfit but easy to manipulate. They've gotten all they can out of him, but that debate pulled the curtain back on the Wizard and they can't fake it anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, I am sure the DS is saying that "we can't have a gotcha moment or a what if?". The monumental failure opportunity for Biden to which that idiot didn't get a chance to be grilled by the Obama's handlers for 7 days.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think it didn't help him much anyways. He didn't actually answer any of George's questions.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This has been going on for god knows how long, it’s especially common if not a ‘law’ for celebrities when they go on talk shows etc. As has been said, nothing happens by accident …well there was only 1 and there is about to be a second one

edit on 7-7-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
so I was totally lost on this, and nobody, aside from Trump, has had to answer things "off the cuff"?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ask Trump lol. He doesnt get similar treatment.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

Yep, the one sided hypocrisy we see is sure blatant but to those who aren't trying to see it unless they can point blame at some innocent schmuck trying to live his life the best way he knows how. The shallowness of their argument insults our intelligence and hurts their own integrity. Perhaps one day normal people will collectively realize this was totally on purpose using the trusted Book "Rules for Radical" style gaslighting.
edit on 7000000293120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Question becomes Moot if there is Already a Pre Planned Answer . I Think that used to be Called CHEATING in the Alternate Universe we were All in Prior to 1999........
edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
what if we find out Joey was given the debate questions early, and still did as bad as he did. Kankles got them in 2016 from Donna Brazil. That might explain why the left is giving up on Joey all of the sudden, when he has been mumbling and stumbling for years now.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Justoneman

The Question becomes Moot is there is Already a Pre Planned Answer . I Think that used to be Called CHEATING in the Alternate Universe we were All in Prior to 1999........

The tide turned during Obama's administration, when he brought Chicago-style cheating and dirty-play tactics to the Federal Government and the DNC (Democrat National Committee).

Even a TOWN HALL forum, where people are supposed to ask what's on their mind, was corrupted by the Obama group of thugs.

Thug Donna Brazile (worked for CNN and DNC/Obama), let 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton have the Answers to the questions that stupid voters in the audience had to ask, if they wanted to be on TV.

Brazile - "I feel so bad I did that": www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is very normal yes . Especially with American Presidents.

Remember they can always say " National Security " .

They need the list of questions that will be asked for National security reasons. It's the check mate of all check mates .

Wanna hold someone in a Federal Black-site Prison indefinitely with no due process ? " National Security "
Don't wanna answer a particular question at a Press conference ? " National Security "
Don't wanna tell the truth about UFO's and Aliens ? " National Security "

Of course in Biden's case it has nothing to do with National security and everything to do with him being incompetent.
edit on 7-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I do believe this is very normal but I believe it is being pushed to an extreme for Biden.

The way I understand it---
Whoever booked and coordinated the interview would give the interviewer an "outline". This outline would contain the subjects they want to discuss as well as subject matter they won't discuss. This is how they plant cute little stories within their interviews. The fact that Biden's team is giving the actual questions and then burning up the time so they don't have time for anything else is EXTREMELY unusual.

Which means the media has WILLINGLY been lying to ALL of us.... So what's changed? They didn't just decide to be honest about Joe

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think most press interaction is the result of a specific incident, or a politician announcing a new program.

so I think most of the time they walk in with a good idea of what will be asked.

I don't doubt the media is feeding Democrats the questions, and have for a while.

we don't have news reporters or journalists any more. the vast majority are DNC activists, promoting the Democrat party.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

What about a Surprise Off the Wall Question involving Statistics ? How Many Politicians can name them off the Top of their Heads unless being Coached ?
edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
I think most press interaction is the result of a specific incident, or a politician announcing a new program.

so I think most of the time they walk in with a good idea of what will be asked.

I don't doubt the media is feeding Democrats the questions, and have for a while.

we don't have news reporters or journalists any more. the vast majority are DNC activists, promoting the Democrat party.

and if the only folks who have a problem with that, are the fox news folks, then it's not really a problem, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"It was totally normal and there was nothing wrong with it, but we're not gonna do it anymore."

Sums up the Democrats every time they get caught cheating.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Preapproved questions was never normal until the MSM and corrupt people afraid of what the truth will show the entire world, (of which many already know and see) just how deceitful and what morally bankrupt leadership looks like, of which they know they are guilty, or they wouldn't need to lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Biden has really broken a lot of things.

The voter fraud was exposed when he got 81 million votes. More than his boss got. Skip a few, and now the MSM.

Ask yourself an honest question:

Why is it "journalists" always seem to ask the perfect question, a question that leads the politicians right into their cause of the day.

Or the late night hosts.

And suddenly, the 1% have the same care and cause.

If you pay real close attention, you can watch the MSM and celebs start talking about an issue or cause a few weeks ahead of the interview that really makes the point of the politician. Or a few months.

Look at all Edward Bernays did at first with print, radio, and movies.

By the time TV started to take off, his work had been studied, duplicated and as perfected as it could be with the tech at the time.

It is also interesting to note that Mocking Bird is alleged to have started in 48.

They are molding and controlling us through this media, in ridiculously subtle ways.

This includes the questions asked.

And they are getting more open about it everyday.

I have a large variety of mobile apps for news.

The Fox News app recently changed. When it is opening, it used to show the fox logo, underneath it read "America's News Room".

Now it reads: "The World According To Fox"...

Straight up opinion.

And they are all like it.

But look on the bright side, those of us who have been called crazy for years for believing conspiracies like this was, are now being proved as right.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Unless it is shown Trump did or does it also. Then it will be bad, but they needed to fight fire with fire.

Or some other BS to spin their past comments to help them if needed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join