It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Biden Asking to Be Removed - Or is He Making Sure Donald Trump Wins in Nov 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Triple Post. Who broke ATS?

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wouldn’t that be a doozy.

Is there a procedure for this occurrence?

My recommendation would be for America to close it’s borders, recall all of it’s assets overseas and leave the world to it’s own devices whilst taking a year off from politics.

What’s the worst that could happen?

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

It would create such a volatile mess the citizens' sense of security and liberty will be completely shattered and would freeze up everyone with panic and fear to such a degree that enough of the population may listen to the most charming snake handler the best money Deep State Cabal resources can buy

I think I've read some prophecies about that guy....

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Justoneman

I can see that sure. But didn't Trump back off on making that list public knowledge when he was questioned about it on FOX a few weeks ago? I mean, what's wid dat.

Yes, and so far the Treasonous ones who are in our faces pushing faux narratives are still committing treason in our faces too. Stay tuned. Either we get rid of these sick mo fo's or they get rid of all the people's freedoms so they can isolate their enemies and do what ever the Chinese do without having to pay for their crimes.
edit on 7000000273120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Let's talk about the $250m in the Biden campaign fund.
I understand that only Joe or Kamala get to use that.

What happens to the quarter billion dollars if Joe stays in and losses?
Does Joe keep it?

What happens to the $250m if BOTH Joe and Kamala are not the democrat candidate?

Could Joe be hanging in for the money...even knowing he'll lose?
It certainly would be within character.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All we see is deliberate chaos and confusion about this Biden subject. It's a Catch22 😊

Whatever they're NOT saying is the real problem!!

Stunning brilliance abound

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Let's talk about the $250m in the Biden campaign fund.
I understand that only Joe or Kamala get to use that.

What happens to the quarter billion dollars if Joe stays in and losses?
Does Joe keep it?

What happens to the $250m if BOTH Joe and Kamala are not the democrat candidate?

Could Joe be hanging in for the money...even knowing he'll lose?
It certainly would be within character.

I’m sure there’s something that would be concocted. They’re experts in ‘financial’ matters. Who’s going to stop it?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You have a detailed mind combined with a long-term thought pattern.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That some real left field kind of stuff right there.

How about this though. The Dems are tanking on purpose because they know that we are coming up on some grand shtf and there ain't nobody gonna stop it. So, let the Trumpian agenda be in place when it happens and take the blame for it so that people will be happy to see him shamed and gone when it's really time to bringabout the globalist plans..

Then I guess he’s not really all that great of a leader if he can’t see any of it coming.

The democrats are dumbasses. If the excuse on the right is they couldn’t have a successful governance because of all the subvert democratic plans… than they’re not really any better I suppose.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Dems are so Worried about " Optics " that they are Considering this.......

" Huffpost Calls For Biden Campaign to Fool Public With AI Videos That Make Sleepy Joe Look Younger & Healthy "

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Feeling/Knowing one's time in this life is short can make you have a "Get Right With Jesus" finality. It can happen to anyone, including Satan's minion, Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Usually dementias get way worse fast after a while. My wife's aunt got forgetful first, then she got actually less stressed and wanted to go do all sorts of things and acted like a teenager again, threatening to walk to see her friends if I did not drive her when she stayed us before going into a nursing facility. That is common as the person loses their ability to judge their decline after a while. They think there is nothing wrong with them anymore, even though they are delusional.

It happens with Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease about the same way I guess from what I read from medical sites on the subject. There are other forms of dementia too, but I knew people who had those two kinds, so I focused on those two with my reading. I recently did some research on frontotemporal dementia, but that usually manifests at an earlier age than biden got symptoms. It seemed to get more pronounced after his stroke.....no matter what type of cognitive decline he has, he should never have even run for president in 2020.

Most people with dementia remember those they care the most about, even as they forget who everyone else is. Hunter and Jill are influencing all of Joe Biden's decisions now. Everything from what's for breakfast, to how to treat Netanyahu.
edit on 772024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Giving them a lot of credit for forward thinking, analyzing and planning, aren't ya? OK. You could be right.

------------

Back on Topic. Could this display of affection Joe Biden is giving the Black guy last night, be another INTENTIONAL straw being placed on the camel's back for 25th amendment removal?

Looney Creep Joe: gettr.com...

Gotta give em credit for SOMETHING huh?

And nah, I don't think it was intentional, just him thinking he was VP for the first black POTUS and he was POTUS for the first black VP, simple as that. He just didn't get out in words what he was thinking in his head, you know, old man stuff.

🤪

Sorry, but THIS IS INTENTIONAL: gettr.com...

The brother is stunned!

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Giving them a lot of credit for forward thinking, analyzing and planning, aren't ya? OK. You could be right.

------------

Back on Topic. Could this display of affection Joe Biden is giving the Black guy last night, be another INTENTIONAL straw being placed on the camel's back for 25th amendment removal?

Looney Creep Joe: gettr.com...

🤪

But if a woman rubs my arm that way, she definitely has my undivided attention LOL.

Last night we were watching Biden completely ignore one of his enthusiastic young female black supporters while fawning over two elderly couples directly on either side of her.

Not only did Biden shun the girl, not once, but twice, and one of the old white hags that Biden favored cursed her for holding a sign. Look at the disappointment on her face.

x.com...

It gets worse. The black girl was pulled from the back row and placed up front where cameras could see her. She was nothing more than a political stunt for Biden to gain appeal with black voters, and he ignored her.

x.com...

The Biden team...campaign and White House....are imploding. Joe Biden has the word "President" stamped on his forehead, but he's either telling them to do stupid stuff, or just staring at them.

That's why the Press suspects Hunter Biden is now running the staff meetings. Joe is there with "President" stamped on his forehead, but he's not in charge.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's Stunning what trying to keep skeletons hidden, can do to you.

TIME LAPSE OF JOE's DETERIORATION: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Four more months? Maybe.

Four more years? No Way!

Pass the baton to Trump now, Mr. President.

JUST DO IT!

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sunday, July 7, 2024

Democrat Congressional leader HAKEEM JEFFRIES is holding an emergency (Zoom) meeting of Congressional Democrats today, after revelations of special brain and mental disease doctor visits to Joe Biden, have come to light.

www.livemint.com... -11720344394555.html

Attempt to Cheat Joe Into Re-election, or Push Him Out Now? Decisions...Decisions.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

My ex wifes grandmother had dementia of some kind quite a few years ago. She was in the nursing home. She did not remember her daughter or my ex-wife, but she remembered me and always called me by name. She also remembered my daughter with the Ex, just not the ex. We were already divorced for about five years when she wound up pretty bad in the nursing home and I would take my daughter with me when I occasionally went to visit her.

She remembered I did stuff with her husband who had died, but she did not know he was dead, she told me he should be back home in a few hours one time I visited her, she said he was out by Pelkie visiting someone and did not even know she was in a nursing home let alone he was dead.

Now, we got along real good, I even stayed with her and my daughter at her house after the ex and I had gotten divorced, the ex was out partying with people, basically I was paying child support and had the daughter...which was fine with me because I did not want to have her living with her mother that was constantly going to the bars. But The EX said I could no longer live with her grandmother one day, so I left...even though the grandmother liked me, and I would go there and visit often...the ex left the daughter alone with her and kept partying with her boyfriends for almost a year. I went and shoveled for her in the winter and made sure they were alright.

So, maybe she chose to forget her daughter and granddaughter (my ex) I do not know for sure why I was remembered and not them. Her memory of me was transferred back decades before, almost like she knew me when she was younger.

I have known people with dementia and all of them seemed to act normal around me other than a few quirks. My son-in-law is supposed to have frontotemporal dementia, I do not notice any change in him....he acts the same now as he has always acted, he leaps before he thinks and he also has limited ability to remember things if he switches professions. He is good at things when trained, but he dumps the knowledge when he starts a new type of work. That is normal for him....and I know a lot of people with the same kind of thinking, it is actually normal for a lot of people. He drives too fast and denies he is doing that, he drives like someone in a big city....and has to change his brake pads every year on his car...but denies it is because of his driving. I won't ride with him because it kind of scares me and I used to race around and spin donuts with my old mustang and Camaro...speed does not scare me, neither does highly controlled racing...but riding with him in town scares me...his driving did not get worse, it could not get any worse. So I have a hard time believing the diagnosis unless he has had it all his life. He is a pretty decent guy other than he thinks he knows more than he does. I understand how he is and always has been, maybe my daughter is finally realizing he is the way he is. Both my brother and I see no change in him.

I mentioned I have known quite a few people over the years with dementia or cognitive decline in a different post. I can adjust my association with them to make them feel comfortable. Some people with dementia act normal some times but then go off for a while. Which makes me think that the memories can still be accessed and are not totally erased. But eventually they get where it seems to be permanent.

I did a lot of research on the subject because I am getting older now and more of my friends and relatives might be effected. But the research seems to be astray, because if the person feels at home or comfortable they do not seem to have so much problems. What person feels comfortable in a doctors office? Only hypochondriacs or people who worked in the trade seem to be comfortable with doctors...so maybe their own medical people might not show symptoms of this since they are accustomed to the people evaluating them...other doctors dementia may not even be realized by their peers.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Your post makes me wonder if those who you personally don’t see any change in is because they didn’t ‘wear a mask’ or put on a persona to interact with you so there was no falling away of their pretence as the decline advanced.

The people who saw (are seeing?) the greatest change are those who were never exposed to the person in their natural state.

Clumsy phrasing aside I hope I have conveyed my idea well enough that you can get the gist of what I am trying to suggest.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 7-7-2024 by Dalamax because: Tidying up

edit on 7-7-2024 by Dalamax because: More of same

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If the dems leave Biden to face Trump the. You can bet your house on it that some unstoppable shizel is coming. Build bunkers. The rich are.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

The Dems are getting Real Desperate right now , they have Rosie Channeling W.C. Fields for Meme Material..........

<< 1    3 >>

join