It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Biden Asking to Be Removed - Or is He Making Sure Donald Trump Wins in Nov 2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Saturday, July 6, 2024

Over the past few months, President Joe Biden has been making more mistakes while speaking, and acting more mentally out of touch with the reality of that moment.

In fact, just 2 days ago, President Biden told an audience he was, "The First Black Woman to serve with a Black President".

The 81-year-old president made the slip up as he struggled to find the right phrasing while being interviewed Thursday on Philadelphia’s WURD black radio station, just one week after his train-wreck debate performance.
Source: nypost.com...

President Biden has many handlers and a wife who tries hard to ensure he stays sharp. But despite DECADES of public speaking and answering questions from reporters, Joe Biden is acting and speaking more like a novice with stage fright.

--Is it possible he is intentionally setting the stage to be forcefully removed from office via the 25th Amendment DISABILITY clause? Are there benefits to being REMOVED, vs. voluntarily resigning from office? President Biden has said repeatedly over recent days there's no way he's resigning.

--OR...could Joe Biden be feeling guilty for stealing the 2020 election from President Trump, and is even starting to admire him? (Biden got a Trump-style ORANGE spray tan this past week!)

If President Biden is feeling guilty/regretful, he could be intentionally setting the stage for Donald Trump to win in November 2024, like he should have in November 2020.

-WeMustCare 🤔

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That some real left field kind of stuff right there.

How about this though. The Dems are tanking on purpose because they know that we are coming up on some grand shtf and there ain't nobody gonna stop it. So, let the Trumpian agenda be in place when it happens and take the blame for it so that people will be happy to see him shamed and gone when it's really time to bringabout the globalist plans..

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Giving them a lot of credit for forward thinking, analyzing and planning, aren't ya? OK. You could be right.

------------

Back on Topic. Could this display of affection Joe Biden is giving the Black guy last night, be another INTENTIONAL straw being placed on the camel's back for 25th amendment removal?

Looney Creep Joe: gettr.com...

🤪

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Plausible for sure.

Well I want to mention something here, but lets skip Epstein's Island John list for a minute (hold your beer).

I think the D's and their buddies the helping RINO's can't let this cycle go because the lies they have told are so big and dangerous that they have to hold their hand. They are paid for by people like Soros who is just a face of that crowd and not the main benefactor for the Antifa/BLM faux peaceful protesters.

Now add in the Island visitors list of names that we have seen enough on that list to know not one arrest or calling of those folks in for official questioning. The players are scrambling for cover and is it going to be every man for themselves from here on in if they don't win just enough to not lose all of their current power to stop what is coming in November.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have been floating the theory lately to myself that their(TPTB) plan now is to somehow kill them both, preferably at the same time/venue. This may even happen during the transition in January. Hopefully it fails, as the only way they would actually try is if they had the House under control because the attack would have to take out both Trump, Biden, Harris and Trump's VP so they could go to war in the congress between incoming and outgoing reps and majority speaker.

It would create such a volatile mess the citizens' sense of security and liberty will be completely shattered and would freeze up everyone with panic and fear to such a degree that enough of the population may listen to the most charming snake handler the best money Deep State Cabal resources can buy and outright pass some very nasty unconstitutional measures. This charming snake handler may even be a rookie year one noob that has the appeal to the young zombie generation. Like the New AOC on the block type person that convinces the young idiots the core tenets of Orwell's nightmares sounds so grand with clever wordplay, a soothing empathetic voice, and pandering to some victimhood status.

Now we all know why he said if you don't vote for him you aint black.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

--Is it possible he is intentionally setting the stage to be forcefully removed from office via the 25th Amendment DISABILITY clause? Are there benefits to being REMOVED, vs. voluntarily resigning from office? President Biden has said repeatedly over recent days there's no way he's resigning.

Yeah No f--king way. To much ego.

--OR...could Joe Biden be feeling guilty for stealing the 2020 election from President Trump, and is even starting to admire him? (Biden got a Trump-style ORANGE spray tan this past week!)

Something tells me you can't even believe you wrote this.

:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Giving them a lot of credit for forward thinking, analyzing and planning, aren't ya? OK. You could be right.

------------

Back on Topic. Could this display of affection Joe Biden is giving the Black guy last night, be another INTENTIONAL straw being placed on the camel's back for 25th amendment removal?

Gotta give em credit for SOMETHING huh?

And nah, I don't think it was intentional, just him thinking he was VP for the first black POTUS and he was POTUS for the first black VP, simple as that. He just didn't get out in words what he was thinking in his head, you know, old man stuff.

🤪

edit on 257107122024Jul2024-07-07T00:10:41-05:00020242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can see that sure. But didn't Trump back off on making that list public knowledge when he was questioned about it on FOX a few weeks ago? I mean, what's wid dat.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Usually dementias get way worse fast after a while. My wife's aunt got forgetful first, then she got actually less stressed and wanted to go do all sorts of things and acted like a teenager again, threatening to walk to see her friends if I did not drive her when she stayed us before going into a nursing facility. That is common as the person loses their ability to judge their decline after a while. They think there is nothing wrong with them anymore, even though they are delusional.

It happens with Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease about the same way I guess from what I read from medical sites on the subject. There are other forms of dementia too, but I knew people who had those two kinds, so I focused on those two with my reading. I recently did some research on frontotemporal dementia, but that usually manifests at an earlier age than biden got symptoms. It seemed to get more pronounced after his stroke.....no matter what type of cognitive decline he has, he should never have even run for president in 2020.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

------------

🤪

Im not going to lie I'd prefer to see the whole clip and see it in context, instead of these stylized, few-second musical interludes. But if a woman rubs my arm that way, she definitely has my undivided attention LOL.

Last night we were watching Biden completely ignore one of his enthusiastic young female black supporters while fawning over two elderly couples directly on either side of her.

Not only did Biden shun the girl, not once, but twice, and one of the old white hags that Biden favored cursed her for holding a sign. Look at the disappointment on her face.

x.com...

It gets worse. The black girl was pulled from the back row and placed up front where cameras could see her. She was nothing more than a political stunt for Biden to gain appeal with black voters, and he ignored her.

x.com...

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What about if Joe rubs your arm like that?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Another clue that Joe wants to be removed?

President Biden tells ABC NEWS he "formed the NATO alliance", even though he was just 6 years old when NATO was formed.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

Maybe Joe is thinking, "What do I have to do to have Congress remove me from office?"

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Should the GOP try to keep Joe in office, so Trump can EASILY WIN in November 2024? Or should Americans demand Congress remove the man in control of the nuclear arsenal, ASAP, for the good of the nation?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   

LOL, so Biden gets a little touchy-feely, but if it goes any further I am going to need a healthy percentage of the Big Guy's 10% consultant fee.

I want to see the whole clip LOL especially watching the guy next to him, watching Biden rub his arm. FAWK after shunning the young black girl Biden was told to show your affection for everybody.

Or most likely it's just a feeble man doing feeble man things.

Once one adds music and edits it becomes propaganda and/or satire

here's a better context, still creepy and the guy next to him is laughing at either something Biden said or he is laughing at his co-worker, regardless the woman isn't looking away semi disgusted as is implied in the MTV Chuck Mangioni version

www.msn.com...

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

He was just Rubbin' that Guy for Luck !

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

He may not know it but he is on his way out. I just watched this video where democratic strategist Mark Halperin conducted a zoom call with high-up democratic operatives discussing his removal and running guess who in his place? That's right, their best alternative candidate is Kamala Harris and Gretchen Whitmer as her running mate.

There is much discussion and detail in this presentation. It's worth listening through.

White House staff conspiracy to cover up Biden's diagnosed, or undiagnosed cognitive decline.
Biden's shutting out his most trusted advisors and relying on Hunter Biden's advice and council instead.
Donations, large and small drying up.
A very interesting discussion to say the least.
edit on 7-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

--OR...could Joe Biden be feeling guilty

The only thing sociopath's feel guilty about is getting caught. Obama is still in charge of the DNC, still backing Biden and cannot find anyone that does inspire the population. Despite all the profits and free pass on corruption the deep state got with the last stolen election, they are quickly leaning the hard way even them are at risk of losing it all if this insanity continues.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Is President Biden Asking to Be Removed - Or is He Making Sure Donald Trump Wins in Nov 2024

He's just a corrupt old guy who is in cognitive decline and who refuses to understand that fact .... partly because his wife and son are pumping him full of information that says just the opposite.

This is no different than regular people trying to take the car keys away from an elderly parent who shouldn't be driving anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
That some real left field kind of stuff right there.

How about this though. The Dems are tanking on purpose because they know that we are coming up on some grand shtf and there ain't nobody gonna stop it. So, let the Trumpian agenda be in place when it happens and take the blame for it so that people will be happy to see him shamed and gone when it's really time to bringabout the globalist plans..

I've been trying to figure out why the Dems seem to want Trump back in the WH so badly, and your post helped my thoughts along, so thanks!

We know whoever takes office is going to be blamed for the damage that this administration has caused, but I sense something even deeper.
We saw how they unleashed C19 to bring Trump down, so what are they planning to unleash and blame on him this time?

I've got a feeling it'll be smooth sailing for 1-3 years and then BAM! NWO time...if such a plan really exists.

The timing would be right for agenda 2030; perfect for a failed term (which politicians have proven they are capable of causing), Trump gets the blame and a whole new global system is implemented to 'save us all'.

CWM:

That made me LOL. If I'm not mistaken a prerequisite to feeling guilt is having a conscience, which Joe has shwon for decades that he does not.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
DBL Post
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: oops

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join