It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they lied to you about this, what else is a lie?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So in light of the OP, and it's question, do you think you fell for the lies, and got duped, or did you know Joe was loosing his noodle all along and just didn't want to upset the left?

You are an enigma in that you seem to have some sense, but also seem quite left. The two aren't exactly congruent. But while bashing the right is fun, it doesn't really move the needle much. There are plenty of back slappers here for me. I don't really want that, which is why I'm replying to the others. I really do want to understand why you think like you do.

One topic, the border. How do you think it should be managed? And of the two choices that currently exist, which of the two did a better job with it?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What else is a lie

A more elucidating question to ask is, "What is the truth?"

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Running "attempt to convey position": FAILED

Screw it!

Running "Pretending to be the ghost dude and responding with esoterics":

My position against all abrasive news that screams polarizing narratives until you're as angry and reactive as they need you to be:

Vista Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

See this right here is your problem. I mean you straight-up admitted in one of your previous messages that you weren't very clear. Then when people question what you're saying, you lash out defensively about us lacking reading comprehension. The problem is most definitely on your end. You ramble and talk out both sides of your mouth a lot, and it looks like you're trying really, really hard to look smart by talking on what you think is a high level, but it just ends up being gibberish.

Maybe just talk like a normal person that you are in real life? Try running that program.
edit on 6-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I am too f*cking bias for that. I think some lies have been more destructive, and in my opinion those perpetuated by MSM-Conservative (Fox News, Breitbart, NY Post) have caused more psychological harm than MSM-Liberal (CNN, Huff Post, NY Times) have with their woke agenda.

I feel your anger Truly I do.

Prior to 2016 I was firmly on the Democrat side of the house albeit I was a moderate but even still I was no Conservative.

I'm not sure what clicked in my Mind when Trump became President but something made me take A Gigantic step back and reassess the entire Political arena and my stance there in .

Perhaps it was the Trump Impeachment ... I remember researching and researching trying to figure-out what they were impeaching him for and why the Left Media was attacking him so ferociously . I recall a Democrat Congress woman talking about her excitement on Voting to impeach Trump ' She was literally shaking with excitement almost slobbering ' She wasn't making much sense and couldn't really articulate her reasoning behind her choice other than she was excited . Then more and more people like AOC were coming to power on the Left and she has a room temperature IQ at best .

Then came A video Showing Joe Biden Bragging about getting the Prosecutor in Ukraine fired and I thought wait a second that is exactly what they impeached Trump over .

And more and more I read and researched and Realized how blind I was .

Yes the Conservative Media pushed the Election Fraud narrative and yes it caused division . Mate they stopped the vote count on election night while Trump was in the lead ..... They brought it back up and Biden was in the lead .

The Left is not the same Left it once was . There is only one Conservative News Network mate the rest are Left. Meaning that Fox is Controlled opposition at best .

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Perhaps it was the Trump Impeachment ... I remember researching and researching trying to figure-out what they were impeaching him for

They literally impeached him for carrying out the duties of the office of President.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
There is only one Conservative News Network mate the rest are Left. Meaning that Fox is Controlled opposition at best .

This is what I was trying to get across to one of the other posters earlier in the thread about the "both sides" argument. Yes, neither side has our best interests at heart. Both sides do things that piss me off. But only one side has control over pretty much every major institution in this country, so they actually have the means to carry out their anti-American agenda. That makes them a bigger threat. Yeah things still go downhill under the Republicans, but under the Democrats we're going downhill with a #ing rocket strapped to our ass. Until we figure out a way off this track, taking the slower road seems the wisest option.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wonder what can be done if we do find that the 2020 election was rigged? There are a lot of folks that will owe a lot of folks the kind of apology you can't give. I'm split on the idea of letting the world know if it was to be found out. And I feel pretty strongly it was. But since it can't be done over, other than this current election, would it be worth it? Or should we just fix the election system so it can't be used like this?

I do think the only way to get it fixed, is to cheat the system so bad, everyone has to look at it, and realize it's not OK to do that. Until then, a good portion of the people seem to think it's just fine as long as they get what they want.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
NEVER Forget or Forgive their lies to all of us!: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wonder what can be done if we do find that the 2020 election was rigged? There are a lot of folks that will owe a lot of folks the kind of apology you can't give. I'm split on the idea of letting the world know if it was to be found out. And I feel pretty strongly it was. But since it can't be done over, other than this current election, would it be worth it? Or should we just fix the election system so it can't be used like this?

I do think the only way to get it fixed, is to cheat the system so bad, everyone has to look at it, and realize it's not OK to do that. Until then, a good portion of the people seem to think it's just fine as long as they get what they want.

Direct interference claiming Hunters lap top was Russian disinfo is an obvious
indication of intent by the FBI to replace the incumbent. For the sake of the more
elite agenda that would punish the American people for putting Trump in
their way in the first place. That burned their hide and it shows bigtime what
kind of people we're dealing with. Vengeful don't give a f==k blood thirsty
tyrants.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

And what can we do about it if those in charge also police these things?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The problem is the left doesn't know they are being lied to...

They rarely are informed and have short term memory.

Throw in hypocritical double standards and you get a situation where no one is ever held accountable nor do leftist self reflect on their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They have lied so much, I feel for the next POTUS. I don't know how long it will take someone to recover from the Left's dumpster fire. On one hand, I almost wish it would continue with the LEFT for the next term so they can feel the harm they've done and try to deal with it. But that vengeful thought isn't productive and is bad for America.

One term, two terms, we need a miracle worker. Maybe that's their backup plan, to have the next administration try and survive the next four years under the s#tstorm the Left have created only to fail and fall further, endearing the Left to the masses as their savior once again.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Astrocometus

And what can we do about it if those in charge also police these things?

Dude just look at the Bind they're in right now. We don't have to do anything they
haven't already done to themselves.

See I know the real war that's being waged here. And I'm just watching the outcome
fortold. I can't do anything but know the outcome. And we win.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

" Do you resent the fact that you have been lied to? And at what point will you question the other things you think you know, that just ain't so? "

Yes I Do , and I want All the Tax Money I Paid to the Goobermint Back Right Now , I was Gipped !

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If they lied to you about this, what else is a lie?

How about everything. From the moon landing to 9-11 from Ruby Ridge to Waco, the OKC bombing, JFK, Watergate, Russian collusion, Safe and effective , 99% efficacy, Pandemic of the unvaccinated. They actually called 2020 the most secure election ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wasn't it obvious that it would be just more division... No it wasn't its actually right wjefe it should be enjoy the last chapter of that American dream...

It's called a dream because you've got to be asleep to belive it...

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
I ran into one today on social media who is still unhinged over HIllary's loss in the "stolen" election. Speaking of irony again.

Same people that still think Michael Brown had his hands up.

They create their own reality while ignoring what is real. I would also like to know why they think they are the smartest people in the room. Is it because their parents told them for 25 years they were the smartest? Since many of them have not done crap in their lives there is something there that is limited in their brain capabilities.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
NEVER Forget or Forgive their lies to all of us!: gettr.com...

Democrats lied and people died...

Yet no accountability.

Voting is that accountable action, voting the same people in, is accepting the wrong. Voting them out is holding the Violating Politicians accountable.

Then press charges and prosecute.

It will never happen until the left is removed.

edit on 6-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The left is parroting way more misinformation than the conservatives, just the far right is still promoting deception but the middle conservatives know they are a little nuts, but they do not want to mess with the hard right at a time when the liberals are trying to improperly change good laws presently.

One continuing issue is whatever Trump said they would say it was wrong, and they are sticking to it. If Trump said the sky was blue, they would fight to suggest it was red even when you say go outside and look damnit...lol

The border is a perfect example of all that. They screamed Trump put kids in cages!!! You know the ones that Obama/Biden built and put kids in, the same ones Biden puts kids in...

Also, the whole thing of how they said the wall was a waste of time and money, and now Biden is building again at a cost 10 times what Trump wanted.

We could do another dozen or more examples of the same thing too.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Wasn't it obvious that it would be just more division... No it wasn't its actually right wjefe it should be enjoy the last chapter of that American dream...

It's called a dream because you've got to be asleep to belive it...

How much of that division is actually real? Most moderates on both sides go to work, take care of their families and friends, don't scream politics all day, and just want a good life. Social media can make one guy in his mom's basement seem like 10,000 people. I think maybe 30% of liberals are what we would call woke and 10% of conservatives are what we would call far right. That means about 80% of the people out there are not really part of the "division".

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's gonna take the public getting slightly smarter on one particular thing: fake claims of racism. And we're moving in that direction. Falsely crying racism or sexism doesn't just shut down conversations anymore, I've noticed. More and more people are seeing through it. It was always fake, it was always just a tactic by the intellectually weak to avoid defending indefensible ideas.

Once enough people break through that nonsense, there's gonna be a lot of people questioning how auditing the vote or requiring voter ID or scrubbing voters rolls of people who have died or moved can possibly be racist. Obviously, it's not racist. I've seen people here make the claim and I know they don't actually think that. It's just such a preposterously fake claim I know they don't believe it. And just like the people who used fake claims of racism to shut down other discussions because they couldn't otherwise defend something, the people who are claiming securing the vote is racist must have some other motivation for not wanting to secure the vote.

I can't think of any other motivation for fighting against securing the vote except that they're cheating. That glaringly obvious conclusion will eventually be reached by enough people that public pressure mounts on the politicians to fix it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join