It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does the FBI step in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

'Red flag laws' are Unconstitutional in the US . Not going to Happen here for Long .

Precisely.

And that was the term that Trump used.

Here chr0naut, please read this.

Extreme risk protection order (ERPO) laws, sometimes known as gun violence restraining order or "red-flag" laws, are risk-based, temporary, and preemptive protective orders that authorize the removal of firearms from individuals determined to be at risk for committing gun violence against others or themselves.

do you read anything or just make stuff up?

Here is another source...

“The launch of the National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center will provide our partners across the country with valuable resources to keep firearms out of the hands of individuals who pose a threat to themselves or others,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland.

eventually you'll need to so, "ok, I was wrong".

edit on 8-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

This is from the first link in my post

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

And the UV light inserted through the trachea had good results....

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

Cedars-Sinai Research Involving Five Critically Ill Patients is Encouraging and Warrants Further Investigation, Scientists Say

Chr0naut, something just isn't right about you. I will include you in my prayers, I wish you well.

Birx clearly told Trump in that same press talk, that heat and light were not useful as a treatment. But he clearly didn't want to hear that.

Trump was right and Birx was obviously wrong, did you read my prior excerpt from the UV light treatment?? Oh my, you are really just not reading anything, literally everything you are saying is being proven wrong but you keep doubling down on it. Please stop it, you are looking like a total clown. READ what I provided its all there.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

'Red flag laws' are Unconstitutional in the US . Not going to Happen here for Long .

Precisely.

And that was the term that Trump used.

Here chr0naut, please read this.

Extreme risk protection order (ERPO) laws, sometimes known as gun violence restraining order or "red-flag" laws, are risk-based, temporary, and preemptive protective orders that authorize the removal of firearms from individuals determined to be at risk for committing gun violence against others or themselves.

do you read anything or just make stuff up?

Here is another source...

“The launch of the National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center will provide our partners across the country with valuable resources to keep firearms out of the hands of individuals who pose a threat to themselves or others,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland.

eventually you'll need to so, "ok, I was wrong".

ERPO laws are state laws, not Federal, and have been challenged successfully for their unconstitutionality, particularly in relation to the 2nd amendment.

I did not state that red flag laws do not exist, I stated that they are unconstitutional, which is correct.

While I agree with the sensibleness and necessity to a safe society of ERPO laws (and other restraining orders against apprehended violence), I disagree with the current interpretations of the 2nd amendment which is just a bad bit of legislation, evidenced in the harm and death it has caused to the citizenry of the USA.

When contrasted to the potential for the 2nd to be protective, it appears that it has been historically more bad than good.

The USA is based, at its core, on some very poorly conceived and poorly implemented legislation, although its ideals are/were high.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't think she'll be arrested for something like that.

Just think about this -- how many people were chanting to hang Mike Pence; they even had the gallows built. And how many were arrested for chanting that?

None, as far as I know. The charges wouldn't stick. Only the violent ones were arrested and charged.

And the same rules apply to threatening the VP as they do the P.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This is from the first link in my post

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

And the UV light inserted through the trachea had good results....

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

Cedars-Sinai Research Involving Five Critically Ill Patients is Encouraging and Warrants Further Investigation, Scientists Say

Chr0naut, something just isn't right about you. I will include you in my prayers, I wish you well.

Birx clearly told Trump in that same press talk, that heat and light were not useful as a treatment. But he clearly didn't want to hear that.

Trump was right and Birx was obviously wrong, did you read my prior excerpt from the UV light treatment?? Oh my, you are really just not reading anything, literally everything you are saying is being proven wrong but you keep doubling down on it. Please stop it, you are looking like a total clown. READ what I provided its all there.

Trumps very conception was wrong, and Birx was trying to advise him from a position of credentialled expert understanding and knowledge.

Reduction in viral load in the trachea is not going to cure COVID-19. The surface area of the inner trachea (approximately 0.001 square meters) is tiny compared with the surface area within the lungs (approximately 75 square meters) and it is that interface between inner surface cells and air where SARS-CoV-2 infection mainly occurs.

edit on 2024-07-08T21:07:10-05:0009Mon, 08 Jul 2024 21:07:10 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
...or the DOJ, local police etc...

I was reading this just now and I'm pretty sure this is a felony. Openly advocating for the assassination of a former President and current Republican Presidential nominee.

It is a felony under federal law to intentionally “solicit, command, induce, or otherwise endeavor to persuade” another person to engage in a crime of violence against a person or property. 18 U.S.C. § 373.

www.foxnews.com...

"Joe, you now have the right to take that b---h Trump out," she said in a recent Instagram video after the Supreme Court ruled on a limited presidential immunity for actions taken in one's official capacity as president. "Take him out, Joe. If he was Hitler, and this was 1940, you’d take him out. Well, he is Hitler. And this is 1940. Take him the f--- out! Blow him up. Blow him up or they’ll blow us up. Facts."

In her video she condemned the Supreme Court, referring to Justice Clarence Thomas as "Clarence ‘Uncle’ Thomas."

She also added in the caption to the video, "F--- TRUMP! F--- the GOP. F--- YOU ANTI DEMOCRACY A-------!! It’s all out war now. They will destroy us. They only want power… like all tyrants. F--- THEM!!!"

In the past she has threatened to " pick up a baseball bat and take out every Republican"

This is not the first time DeLaria has made violent political statements. After the election in 2016, she shared a Leonard Bernstein quote on Instagram about responding to violence through music. She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to violence, writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

This person is clearly unhinged and a danger to the public...or at least to Republicans, so when does law enforcement step in ?

Or is this [D]ifferent ?

Did the FBI arrest Lea DeLaria yet?

Did the FBI even QUESTION Lea DeLaria yet?

How about the Secret Service?

Just another LOON who influences other LOONS to hurt and kill people they don't like!

It is critical that Lea DeLaria, and people like her, be put on trial, or leave the country, or self-destruct.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wouldn't that be Considered " Hate Speech " ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

David,

More like,

"When did the FBI step in it, and why can't they extricate themselves ?"

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join