It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does the FBI step in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Once again you try to gaslight us.

The one i spot checked was a lie Chrono.

The dealth penalty for hate crimes was for Mass murderers. Not people saying they hated others.

Geeze you cheat all the time to SPIN IT...
Fentanyl dealers in China are executed in short order. You love China.

You would have us believe anything to poop on the real way we need to be going.

Please ,, just leave ATS for all our sakes.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

a reply to: DAVID64

So many have argued that whenever Trump says dodgy stuff, it is all rhetorical.

But, yeah, she should be on a watchlist. So should Trump, to be fair.

Last time I checked, Trump has never endorsed nor encouraged the assassination of a presidential candidate!

Kind of seems like a big delineating factor to me!

Nor has he laid out a detailed plan for how such an assassination should take place, and the justification behind it.

Big difference!

Again, I don't endorse the rounding up of people for saying stupid sh!t, BUT when the scales of Justice are so wildly off balance, and a person saying the same thing about Biden would result in a National Emergency level response, I can't help but point out the obvious!

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

Donald Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Murder of Police Officers

Trump Floats the Idea of Executing Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley

Former White House staffer says Trump called for leaker to be executed

Former President Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Drug Dealers

WATCH: Trump calls for death penalty for hate crimes

Trump calls for death penalty for human traffickers, vows to revive Title 42 to end child trafficking

edit on 6000000353120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The dealth penalty for hate crimes was for Mass murderers. Not people saying they hated others.

Last time I checked, Trump has never endorsed nor encouraged the assassination of a presidential candidate!

Nor has he laid out a detailed plan for how such an assassination should take place, and the justification behind it.

Big difference!

Again, I don't endorse the rounding up of people for saying stupid sh!t, BUT when the scales of Justice are so wildly off balance, and a person saying the same thing about Biden would result in a National Emergency level response, I can't help but point out the obvious!

Trump calls for death penalty for human traffickers, vows to revive Title 42 to end child trafficking

The quote from the article that outlined what Trump said was, "President Donald Trump is asking the Justice Department to propose legislation so that those who commit hate crimes and mass murders face the death penalty."

That is two conditions, "those who commit hate crimes" and "mass murderers". In Trump's own words.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So , Mr. Trump is for the Death Penalty for Convicted Murders ., How Shocking !

Thank God !
edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Where do you get all these stupid nonsensical memes from? It’s gotta be truth social, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Where do you get all these stupid nonsensical memes from? It’s gotta be truth social, right?

No , I Create them Myself . I am a very Creative Person with a Masters Degree in Sarcasm . Haven't you figured that out yet ? .....*)
I was a Gifted Child , my Parents Never Figured that Out........

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , I Create them Myself . I am a very Creative Person with a Masters Degree in Sarcasm .

Just like your supreme leader, Trump the Great.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Big difference!

The quote from the article that outlined what Trump said was, "President Donald Trump is asking the Justice Department to propose legislation so that those who commit hate crimes and mass murders face the death penalty."

That is two conditions, "those who commit hate crimes" and "mass murderers". In Trump's own words.
It’s sad to see people like you led by what you hear from the MSM. It doesn’t reflect well on your abilities to recognize common sense. Please try thinking for yourself for once, google isn’t always your friend on a isolated island like NZ.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I’ve listened to you since the day you joined. You’re a intelligent person, put it to use instead of being a parrot for the MSM. I think you’re better than that.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So , Mr. Trump is for the Death Penalty for Convicted Murders ., How Shocking !

'They' aren't after me (I have not broken the law). Probably 'they' aren't after you either (if you haven't broken the law).

'They' are after Trump because of his own crimes, in which you or I have not participated.

And look at all the people in his own party that Trump has accused of being 'RINO' (or worse).

Perhaps Trump might arbitrarily come after you, too, for some personal self-aggrandizing reason (his modus operandi)? To who would you protest your innocence while the online invective against you grows to life threatening levels? I assure you, no one will listen, especially so if they are 'Trumpettes'.

Trump has even thrown his own allies and associates under the bus to save himself.

To believe the stupid meme at this stage, you'd have to be quite gullible.

edit on 2024-07-08T03:48:10-05:0003Mon, 08 Jul 2024 03:48:10 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

No , I Create them Myself . I am a very Creative Person with a Masters Degree in Sarcasm .

We both know that they just get them off the troll farms that have been populating social media with this stuff for years.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Big difference!

It’s sad to see people like you led by what you hear from the MSM. It doesn’t reflect well on your abilities to recognize common sense. Please try thinking for yourself for once, google isn’t always your friend on a isolated island like NZ.

The MSM is more credible than anonymous rando's on social media, though.

Also, the link below has the video of Trump's message from the White House where he spoke not of just using the death sentence against shooters, but also specifically about hate crimes on the Internet. From 5:31 if you want to get straight to the subject of what he suggested as preamble and then just after 7:21 he says what will get the death penalty. But if you are in any doubt, watch the entire speech:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Big difference!

Also, the link below has the video of Trump's message from the White House where he spoke not of just using the death sentence against shooters, but also specifically about hate crimes on the Internet. From 5:31 if you want to get straight to the subject of what he suggested as preamble and then just after 7:21 he says what will get the death penalty. But if you are in any doubt, watch the entire speech:

Let me help you out here, if someone commits internet hate speech and then goes out and goes out and then commits a mass murder then that person should get the death penalty by law, that is what Trump was proposing. New "Red Flag Laws" that would expadite the the death penalty. NOT hate crimes or mass shootings but internet hate speech coupled with mass murder.
This happens all the time with Trump, the msm, in this case publicly funded leftist activist PBS, always puts what Trump says in the most absurd way. Just like when Joe Biden at the debate last week said Trump suggested to inject bleach into yourself...Trump never said that but Trump did say inject dissinfectant meaning UV light which was inserted throught the trachea to dissinfect the lungs but of course everybody thinks Trump said bleach.

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

Fauci and Birx mentioned to Trump that this may be studied but never came to his aid to clarify, what a shock.

This prompted Mr. Trump to say, “I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning?”

“Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” he said. “So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re gonna test that, too.”

I hope this helps you better understand how Biden lied when he said Trump suggested injecting bleach into your body to fight covid
Your attempts to create a false narrative are getting old.
edit on 8-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry to Burst your Bubble , but I am an Independent Voter . As for Mr. Trump , Logic Dictates here that he is the Lesser of Two Evils with a Track Record to back that up .....

edit on 8-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

LOL , You Spin a Good Yarn there Naughts , and you are Such a Dag . A Regular Hard Case you is , Yeah, Nah ? Definitely not Hard Out either .... Have A Nice Say............

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah , tell that to Mark Meadows , Rudy Giuliani , and Steve Bannon Mr. Kiwi !

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Big difference!

Let me help you out here, if someone commits internet hate speech and then goes out and goes out and then commits a mass murder then that person should get the death penalty by law, that is what Trump was proposing. New "Red Flag Laws" that would expadite the the death penalty. NOT hate crimes or mass shootings but internet hate speech coupled with mass murder.

'Red flags' are early indicators that someone may possibly commit an act of mass murder. They aren't the mass murders themselves.

'Red flag laws' that include the death penalty would be prosecuting people who show indicators that they may commit a crime.

In the real world, words have specific meanings and even though Trump has a tiny vocabulary, the clever people of the world will evaluate the words he says.

Mass shootings in the US have continued and have any of the subsequent shooters been executed after their conviction?

An indicator that it was all empty tough sounding unworkable rhetoric is that nothing came of it, because it is illegal under the US Constitution and law to use cruel and unusual punishment, and against somebody for a crime they have not committed, and law already exists in some states to allow the death penalty to extreme offenders, anyway.

This happens all the time with Trump, the msm, in this case publicly funded leftist activist PBS, always puts what Trump says in the most absurd way. Just like when Joe Biden at the debate last week said Trump suggested to inject bleach into yourself...Trump never said that but Trump did say inject dissinfectant meaning UV light which was inserted throught the trachea to dissinfect the lungs but of course everybody thinks Trump said bleach.

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

Fauci and Birx mentioned to Trump that this may be studied but never came to his aid to clarify, what a shock.

This prompted Mr. Trump to say, “I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning?”

“Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” he said. “So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re gonna test that, too.”

I hope this helps you better understand how Biden lied when he said Trump suggested injecting bleach into your body to fight covid
Your attempts to create a false narrative are getting old.

You are the one who brought the Trump/disinfectant thing up in this thread, not me.

And did any UV, light, or disinfectant treatments for COVID-19 or other in-vivo viral conditions come out of it? Nope.

Could it be that the lungs consist of about 480 million branching microscopic alveoli, and that lung tissue is fairly opaque? It would be impossible to 'get some light in there' without causing massive cellular damage and potentially killing the patient.

But it is quite clear that Trump (and his sycophants) don't know enough physiology to realize the difference between the trachea and the lungs.

Also, when Birx tried to explain that light and heat would be no good as a treatment, Trump interrupted her with "I think that’s a great thing to look at. OK?" and ended the press briefing.

Trump: "... Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what. Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?"

Dr. Deborah Birx: "Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But, I’ve not seen heat or light as a —"

Trump: "I think that’s a great thing to look at. OK?"

He's just not clever.

edit on 2024-07-08T19:12:46-05:0007Mon, 08 Jul 2024 19:12:46 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

'Red flag laws' are Unconstitutional in the US . Not going to Happen here for Long .

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is from the first link in my post

And the UV light inserted through the trachea had good results....

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

Cedars-Sinai Research Involving Five Critically Ill Patients is Encouraging and Warrants Further Investigation, Scientists Say

Chr0naut, something just isn't right about you. I will include you in my prayers, I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

'Red flag laws' are Unconstitutional in the US . Not going to Happen here for Long .

Precisely.

And that was the term that Trump used.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

This is from the first link in my post

And the UV light inserted through the trachea had good results....

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas. Patients were followed for 30 days. The findings were based on four patients; the fifth patient had no detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at the study outset.

Cedars-Sinai Research Involving Five Critically Ill Patients is Encouraging and Warrants Further Investigation, Scientists Say

Chr0naut, something just isn't right about you. I will include you in my prayers, I wish you well.

Birx clearly told Trump in that same press talk, that heat and light were not useful as a treatment. But he clearly didn't want to hear that.

edit on 2024-07-08T19:17:33-05:0007Mon, 08 Jul 2024 19:17:33 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join