It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does the FBI step in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
...or the DOJ, local police etc...

I was reading this just now and I'm pretty sure this is a felony. Openly advocating for the assassination of a former President and current Republican Presidential nominee.

It is a felony under federal law to intentionally “solicit, command, induce, or otherwise endeavor to persuade” another person to engage in a crime of violence against a person or property. 18 U.S.C. § 373.

www.foxnews.com...

"Joe, you now have the right to take that b---h Trump out," she said in a recent Instagram video after the Supreme Court ruled on a limited presidential immunity for actions taken in one's official capacity as president. "Take him out, Joe. If he was Hitler, and this was 1940, you’d take him out. Well, he is Hitler. And this is 1940. Take him the f--- out! Blow him up. Blow him up or they’ll blow us up. Facts."

In her video she condemned the Supreme Court, referring to Justice Clarence Thomas as "Clarence ‘Uncle’ Thomas."

She also added in the caption to the video, "F--- TRUMP! F--- the GOP. F--- YOU ANTI DEMOCRACY A-------!! It’s all out war now. They will destroy us. They only want power… like all tyrants. F--- THEM!!!"

In the past she has threatened to " pick up a baseball bat and take out every Republican"

This is not the first time DeLaria has made violent political statements. After the election in 2016, she shared a Leonard Bernstein quote on Instagram about responding to violence through music. She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to violence, writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

This person is clearly unhinged and a danger to the public...or at least to Republicans, so when does law enforcement step in ?

Or is this [D]ifferent ?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

lol

Biden's DoJ?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's (D)ifferent

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The FBI,NSA, etc step in when the Clinton's / Obama's tell them to.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Trump is accused of being a tdictator and dangerous to America by the party who elected a dictator who is a danger to America.

Outspoken Republicans that are advocating for saving America-and it's children-are labled as domestic terrorists by the party that is terrorizing America BAMN.

Oh, the irony! And they're to close-minded to look and the evidence and weigh the facts.

The gloves are coming off in liberal lala land; they're reacting like rabid caged animals now. No intellegent thought, just 'burn it all down' in an effort to contonue their dictatorial rule over us all. The slavery they're advocting for is too good for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Who’s this DeLaria person and why should anyone waste any time caring about what they said?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The gloves are coming off in liberal lala land; they're reacting like rabid caged animals now. No intellegent thought, just 'burn it all down' in an effort to contonue their dictatorial rule over us all. The slavery they're advocting for is too good for them.

I've said this before and I'm stickin' with it.

If Trump wins, BLM and ANTIFA will become active again. They've been very quiet during Joe's time in office, but we'll see George Floyd levels of violence, looting and burning come November.....and they'll blame it all on Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Who’s this DeLaria person and why should anyone waste any time caring about what they said?

Actress in "Orange is the New Black"
2 minutes on Google....like anyone cares what it thinks

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I dont know DeLaria, but she might do the world a favor by self destructing.

We can help her do so by pointing out how she is breathing air molecules and drinking water that were at one time inside of Donald J. Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

What if I said the same about Joe or Kamala. You don't think I'd have guys in dark suits knocking on my door? Why does the Hollywood Liberal get to skate ?

"No One Is Above The Law"....right ?

or is that just for Conservatives ?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LetsGoViking

I did google it after reading this thread, took more like 12 seconds. Who cares was my point.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Murder by a "deranged" individual is the only card the Democrats have left to play.....

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Then we agree to agree.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I've said this before and I'm stickin' with it.

If Trump wins, BLM and ANTIFA will become active again. They've been very quiet during Joe's time in office, but we'll see George Floyd levels of violence, looting and burning come November.....and they'll blame it all on Trump.

Yup; months of 'mostly peaceful' protests (riots) that did millions in damage with few consequences for the perpetrators versus ONE NIGHT at the capital where there's enough evidence to show government agents and agitators did everything they could to make it turn violent and every one was prosecuted far above the extent of the law.

If Trump wins I fear we're going to see unbelievable violence everywhere, most likely Soros funded again.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Its really very simple - its only wrong if republican does it, whatever it is.

The end.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Really who cares what this person thinks.

Link to the video of them speaking - Video

Anyone see this lol
Joe Biden Claims to Be the ‘First Black Woman to Serve With a Black President’ - LINK - LINK2

edit on 5-7-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

As long as the Soros funded violence stays in "those" neighborhoods, Democrat leaders won't care.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Personally, I'd rather they not, but what aggravates me is, if the tables were turned and some person had said this about Biden, it would be a much different story with the DOnJ (Department of non-Justice)!

They'd be all over that like white on rice, complete with armored vehicles, SWAT teams and black helicopter gunships!!
edit on 7/5/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lea DeLaria is not protected by the law for the action of promoting an attack on a presidential candidate. That is what Lea actually did. Biden himself should condemn her remarks publicly. Lea seems to be targeting Trump directly and could be making crazy liberals think they are helping Joe fulfill something. Inciting murder is not limited to targeting by Joe himself, she is saying it publicly so those who are crazy protective of Dementia Joe will do it for him and feel like a martyr.

I think that the FBI should be going after Lea for inciting political violence against a candidate for president. It does not matter which political party candidate is targeted like that, if someone is running for president, talks of killing that person publicly should not be ignored

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is there enough time left for the liberals to pack the SCOTUS? I'm frankly surprised they haven't done so yet; there's certainly enough RINO's to get 'er done.

At Biden's rally at a Wisconsin middle school he lit into Trump by pointing out that the former president once said that “George Washington’s army won the revolution by taking control of the airports from the British.”

As the crowd laughed, Biden continued, “Talk about me misspeaking.”

Tonights' interview should be comedy gold, for one party at least. Can't wait to read the commets!

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Seems the Liberal Left has Lost All Comprehension of the use of Wry Humor and Sarcasm . It must be True then , Communists Lack a Sense of that due to their Single Mindedness of the Pursuit of Raw Power....

edit on 5-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join