It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does the FBI step in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is a real life example of a full blown mental case 🤣

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Looked this person up and wow! This person says they are Sicilian and are used to getting death threats, so don't play that game with them. I think we all want to have freedom of speech, but in my opinion the words/threats to kill Trump in their Instagram video goes way past the line of normal speech and they should be arrested. Wonder what they think of others they don't like.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: nugget1

The gloves are coming off in liberal lala land; they're reacting like rabid caged animals now. No intellegent thought, just 'burn it all down' in an effort to contonue their dictatorial rule over us all. The slavery they're advocting for is too good for them.

I've said this before and I'm stickin' with it.

If Trump wins, BLM and ANTIFA will become active again. They've been very quiet during Joe's time in office, but we'll see George Floyd levels of violence, looting and burning come November.....and they'll blame it all on Trump.

Yup; months of 'mostly peaceful' protests (riots) that did millions in damage with few consequences for the perpetrators versus ONE NIGHT at the capital where there's enough evidence to show government agents and agitators did everything they could to make it turn violent and every one was prosecuted far above the extent of the law.

If Trump wins I fear we're going to see unbelievable violence everywhere, most likely Soros funded again.

You could be right, but at the same time I think people who will do their jobs will be hired this time.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

...or the DOJ, local police etc...

I was reading this just now and I'm pretty sure this is a felony. Openly advocating for the assassination of a former President and current Republican Presidential nominee.

It is a felony under federal law to intentionally “solicit, command, induce, or otherwise endeavor to persuade” another person to engage in a crime of violence against a person or property. 18 U.S.C. § 373.

www.foxnews.com...

"Joe, you now have the right to take that b---h Trump out," she said in a recent Instagram video after the Supreme Court ruled on a limited presidential immunity for actions taken in one's official capacity as president. "Take him out, Joe. If he was Hitler, and this was 1940, you’d take him out. Well, he is Hitler. And this is 1940. Take him the f--- out! Blow him up. Blow him up or they’ll blow us up. Facts."

In her video she condemned the Supreme Court, referring to Justice Clarence Thomas as "Clarence ‘Uncle’ Thomas."

She also added in the caption to the video, "F--- TRUMP! F--- the GOP. F--- YOU ANTI DEMOCRACY A-------!! It’s all out war now. They will destroy us. They only want power… like all tyrants. F--- THEM!!!"

In the past she has threatened to " pick up a baseball bat and take out every Republican"

This is not the first time DeLaria has made violent political statements. After the election in 2016, she shared a Leonard Bernstein quote on Instagram about responding to violence through music. She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to violence, writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

This person is clearly unhinged and a danger to the public...or at least to Republicans, so when does law enforcement step in ?

Or is this [D]ifferent ?

It might be different when you take into account the recent Supreme Court ruling on Presidential immunity.

If she was urging anyone other than Joe Biden to take out Trump that other person would presumably be committing a "crime of violence" and she could conceivably be accused of soliciting that crime. If Biden were to send in SEAL Team 6 to kill Trump, that might not be a crime, according to the SC, because it could be a Constitutionally protected official act.

That's the precise hypothetical act that Trump argued before the SC that a POTUS SHOULD be allowed to take as part of his intrinsic Constitutional powers. Too bad the SC didn't explicitly rule out that possibility when they had the chance.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

How is killing a political rival an official act?

Answer the damned question or run like a coward.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: nugget1

The gloves are coming off in liberal lala land; they're reacting like rabid caged animals now. No intellegent thought, just 'burn it all down' in an effort to contonue their dictatorial rule over us all. The slavery they're advocting for is too good for them.

I've said this before and I'm stickin' with it.

If Trump wins, BLM and ANTIFA will become active again. They've been very quiet during Joe's time in office, but we'll see George Floyd levels of violence, looting and burning come November.....and they'll blame it all on Trump.

Yup; months of 'mostly peaceful' protests (riots) that did millions in damage with few consequences for the perpetrators versus ONE NIGHT at the capital where there's enough evidence to show government agents and agitators did everything they could to make it turn violent and every one was prosecuted far above the extent of the law.

If Trump wins I fear we're going to see unbelievable violence everywhere, most likely Soros funded again.

You could be right, but at the same time I think people who will do their jobs will be hired this time.

That is my hope also if BAMN doesn't succede. I'm just having a hard time with hoping after 2020 proved stupid has no bounds and is florishing in America. A dead turtle would have been better than Biden, and only Hillary could have possibly been worse.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

DB asked you a question.

I'd really love to see the mental gymnastics that lead you to think Biden killing Trump is an official act.

Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
More of the inclusive ever loving community on the left. She’s about as unhinged as they/them come and past the point of any help.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Timberlands...well...Timberlands!

LOL!

Where would the World society be without Timberlands???

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sir, you are too old too be so stupid.
You should be ashamed to have typed that.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So many have argued that whenever Trump says dodgy stuff, it is all rhetorical.

But, yeah, she should be on a watchlist. So should Trump, to be fair.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Last time I checked, Trump has never endorsed nor encouraged the assassination of a presidential candidate!

Kind of seems like a big delineating factor to me!

Nor has he laid out a detailed plan for how such an assassination should take place, and the justification behind it.

Big difference!

Again, I don't endorse the rounding up of people for saying stupid sh!t, BUT when the scales of Justice are so wildly off balance, and a person saying the same thing about Biden would result in a National Emergency level response, I can't help but point out the obvious!
edit on 7/5/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Last time I checked, Trump has never endorsed nor encouraged the assassination of a presidential candidate!

Kind of seems like a big delineating factor to me!

Nor has he laid out a detailed plan for how such an assassination should take place, and the justification behind it.

Big difference!

Again, I don't endorse the rounding up of people for saying stupid sh!t, BUT when the scales of Justice are so wildly off balance, and a person saying the same thing about Biden would result in a National Emergency level response, I can't help but point out the obvious!

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

Donald Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Murder of Police Officers

Trump Floats the Idea of Executing Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley

Former White House staffer says Trump called for leaker to be executed

Former President Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Drug Dealers

WATCH: Trump calls for death penalty for hate crimes

Trump calls for death penalty for human traffickers, vows to revive Title 42 to end child trafficking

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

These days, there is no impartiality. A loyal Republican DOJ will go after who the Republican establishment wants them to go after, just like Biden's DOJ went after Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

These days, there is no impartiality. A loyal Republican DOJ will go after who the Republican establishment wants them to go after, just like Biden's DOJ went after Trump.

Shouldn't matter which elite they are in, or not.

Lady justice is supposed to be wearing a blindfold and carrying a balance.

edit on 2024-07-05T23:10:25-05:0011Fri, 05 Jul 2024 23:10:25 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And in which one of these did he call for the death of a sitting president or presidential candidate?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

a reply to: JadedGhost

What if I said the same about Joe or Kamala. You don't think I'd have guys in dark suits knocking on my door? Why does the Hollywood Liberal get to skate ?

"No One Is Above The Law"....right ?

or is that just for Conservatives ?

Whilst no-one is above the law, how the law treats one is very (D)ifferent! 🤔

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

Biden's DoJ?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's (D)ifferent

Biden's Department of Jokestice.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You can't possibly expect the FBI to do their job when our
democracy is at risk?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
She is the "Asshole that is trying to take it away". The Supremes just restated the COTUS is followed because assholes like here are love tyranny and are gaslighting themselves about freedoms. They can suck eggs.

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Really who cares what this person thinks.

Link to the video of them speaking - Video

Anyone see this lol
Joe Biden Claims to Be the ‘First Black Woman to Serve With a Black President’ - LINK - LINK2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join