It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU do???...weird development.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wow! That’s some crazy stuff. Sure sounds a lot like a possible temp meth lab. Also sounds like the person knew the lay of the land and that neighbor was gone. Doesn’t sound like a place someone would just roll up and park knowing someone might be there.

I lived in CO for 20+ years, up in the Rockies for most of it. One guarantee, especially rural areas in CO is that almost everyone owns a gun. I had bears in my yard about 5 days a week during peak season so gun was a necessity for me but yeah, lots of guns in CO to risk a random drive up not knowing for sure if someone’s home or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So……what happened?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
So……what happened?

Yes, it's like a cliffhanger in a TV show. What happened next?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Ah, sorry...I didn't see your post. My apologies. I figured I burned everyone out with my long diatribe, which according to one member (in a different thread) wasn't "worth a hoot"

Well, things calmed down a little after the high drama. At some point they loaded up the one container and hauled it off because there's only one there now (the one they had open). By the time I woke up the next day everyone had left, including the neighbor (and his travel trailer), so I never got a chance to talk with him, and he never returned any of my calls. Later that day the MIL showed up and she's apparently been house sitting ever since. Also, the white pickup belonging to the grandson also showed up and has been parked there ever since.

All in all, I have no idea what all went down. All just one big crazy hub-bub about something. One day I'll get to talk with the neighbor and find out what happened. I'm guessing he's not too much in the talking mood after all that, so I've just left it alone for the time being. All has been quiet over there since the other night. Doesn't even look like anyone is there except the MIL's vehicle is there and I see (hear) the dogs get let out periodically.

I have been kind of under the weather since Saturday night for some reason, so I'm glad there hasn't been any more craziness over there. That's about all I know at this point.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well, you and yours are okay, so that is a good outcome.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Ahhh okay, I was loving the commentary btw👍.
Keep us posted, I think a lot of us are curious.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yeah, eventually it would be good to know what happened

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join