It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps sentencing postponed until sept 18 HAHA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Lumenari removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: pennylane123

So you are saying that it was corrupt of the judge to defer sentencing?

I would think that the judge is going to seek legal advice so that sentencing is entirely above-board, and that Trump cannot appeal against unfair sentencing.

No... we are saying that the judge is corrupt in the first place.

Should have recused himself for several reasons, but ran with it to make political hay.

Which appears to have backfired in a rather spectacular manner...

He by his actions got more independent and dissatisfied Dem votes for Trump than even Trump could have done.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
Yes he was, The checks were written in 2017.

If Trump was already president when the hush money was paid - and it's not illegal to pay hush money - then that means that the payment had nothing to do with the election and the whole prosecutions case, that the payment was an election contribution, is destroyed.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: RazorV66

I believe it’s because all of their con artist election interference schemes were dealt a death blow last Thursday night at the debate when Biden couldn’t find his own ass with both hands.

They all know Trump is going to win.

This evening, satan's MSNBC "experts" were acknowledging the fact that Trump will be the next President. They then started discussing the possibility that "something" might happen to candidate Trump before November.

When Democrats Panic, they will do anything, even if it means their own demise will follow.

This is why I am so strongly advocating candidate Trump name an official V.P. running mate ASAP. Someone who is as pro-MAGA and as fearless as he is. (And that they do not appear together much)

Yup, if anyone on here is on X there sure have been a lot of brand new videos threating and/or calling for violence/death against Trump. There was an an actress (i forget her name, short hair butchy looking woman around 50ish) from the show "Orange is the new black" who mace a video that is asking for the assassination of Donald Trump. It's really very sick and very dangerous I don't know how these people can get away with posting these types of videos??

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If Trump was already president when the hush money was paid - and it's not illegal to pay hush money - then that means that the payment had nothing to do with the election and the whole prosecutions case, that the payment was an election contribution, is destroyed.

Ya exactly the entire case was all about fraudulent means to win the 2016 election, the fraud being "legal fees" written for the payment to the lawyer/Cohen who paid Stormy and the prosecutors said it was done to keep Stormy quiet so the American/New York state voters didn't find out about the supposed affair.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Merchan is just using the Supreme Court Decision on Presidential Immunity as an excuse to save himself from hell next year. Trump was not President when he paid Stormy Daniels to lay low.

Well, no smart and honest person even thinks out loud for one minute it is against the law to pay for and NDA, period.

edit on 3000000233120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Degradation33

I don't see a way out for the Left on this one . They have waited to long and Bet on the wrong set of cards.

Even if they Switch Candidates now to some Brilliant up and comer , It will not be enough . The Left base is losing faith .

The only person at this point who can beat Trump is yep you guessed it TRUMP. Trump could get the feeling he is running unopposed , Then he will get over confident and sloppy.

Less and less are aligning themselves with the sickness the left is infected itself over woke and how good it is that the cabal lord over "useless eaters who don' t need to live" to borrow from past comments of the elite leftists.

edit on 3000000243120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

I visit Wisconsin regularly and rarely see Democrat signage, or hear Democrats on talk-radio.

I'm totally stumped by how they have a Democrat governor and vote 50/50 Repub/Dem.

My theory is simple the Blue states the D's run wild and select their people in the primary not truly what the citizens wanted but who they get. Same for R's in red states. Both parties cheat in the primaries. Ron Paul can tell you about the R's and Bernie fans know what the D's did to him.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Ya exactly the entire case was all about fraudulent means to win the 2016 election, the fraud being "legal fees" written for the payment to the lawyer/Cohen who paid Stormy and the prosecutors said it was done to keep Stormy quiet so the American/New York state voters didn't find out about the supposed affair.

we all talked about this prior to the jury's decision. None of the facts mattered, only a guilty verdict. That's why the venue was NYC, and the jury instructions were as they were. The entire thing was about being able to call him a felon. it was a campaign strategy. One that would have been prosecutable had the SC not made that ruling.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hell it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see one side spews the liberal nutjob media points and acts like it was true all along. Meanwhile the red pilled masses are staring back at you folks, CREEPY A HOLEs listen to creepy a holes who are pushing a woke agenda. You are a tool in their shed if you keep that up. You appear to be wanting the lies to be true.

WE follow the truth and don't care where it leads us. That is the difference.

originally posted by: EndTime
a reply to: Lumenari

The decision has allowed for, or rather reinforced a greater level of defence if a president decides to order generally illegal actions.

It also allows for a distinction between for official versus non official acts as it relates to immunity.

What news sources? You are being repetitive.

edit on 3000000593120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 3000000553120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: rickymouse

You also only focus on division and not unity...NOT UNITED states.

We are divided. The fact is if we don't take out the evil liberal trash, their sycophant removed from power for good and as many RINO's too this time, we will be done. Some of the RINO's have started retiring already. The justice system of the future will have some treason to prosecute and those people better be clean.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you for the reasonable reply.

What additional data would you like me to bring? The SCOTUS has issued their ruling as it pertains to official and non-official acts having immunity. As a result of that ruling, the cases that Trump has been indicted on will be subject to review or dismissal.

What I am arguing is that every act the Trump was charged with that falls under the "official act" criteria can be potentially repeated by future presidents. A precedent has been set.

My points are more focused on the prospect of these acts being repeated, rather than their illegality. I do not like the idea of alternate electors or attempts to deny the certification of an election to undermine the will of the people.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Merchan is just using the Supreme Court Decision on Presidential Immunity as an excuse to save himself from hell next year. Trump was not President when he paid Stormy Daniels to lay low.

The alleged crime happened in 2006. A little bit before Barron Trump was born.

The NY case convictions are: falsifying business records. NOT the payoffs by Cohen, nor the payments back to Cohen from The Trump Org. The "falsifying business records" supposedly took place in 2017 for the 2017 tax year. We ALL MUST Be careful how we read the MSM lies and PR BS. 😀

Plus, some lawyers are sifting through the "evidence" used by prosecutors. Much of that "evidence" is from 2017 and later, and is inadmissible now. 🥳️

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you for the reasonable reply.

What additional data would you like me to bring? The SCOTUS has issued their ruling as it pertains to official and non-official acts having immunity. As a result of that ruling, the cases that Trump has been indicted on will be subject to review or dismissal.

What I am arguing is that every act the Trump was charged with that falls under the "official act" criteria can be potentially repeated by future presidents. A precedent has been set.

My points are more focused on the prospect of these acts being repeated, rather than their illegality. I do not like the idea of alternate electors or attempts to deny the certification of an election to undermine the will of the people.

Respectfully all SCOTUS did was send it back to the lower court for clarification on what is or isn't an official act, no more no less.

When and if the lower court clarifies we may or may not see another ruling. Everything else right now is the Left's worst-case scenario fear-mongering, which is their only effecting campaigning tool for their unsure, confused, and mostly paranoid voter base.

One has to ask themselves how they can have 4 years in power and feel worse about the election than in 2020.

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join