It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps sentencing postponed until sept 18 HAHA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well in the wake of the Supreme court ruling Trumps sentencing has been postponed until at least sept 18th.

The corrupt judge said in a court filing today "The matter is adjourned to September 18, 2024, at 10 am for the imposition of sentence, if such is still necessary,”

If such is still necessary.

So all you TDS infected liberals who swore he was going to jail were wrong again. again. If being wrong were a sport you would be going pro .

apnews.com...#:~:text=In%20a%20major%20reprieve%20for,Court%20ruling%2 0on%20presidential%20immunity.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Merchan is just using the Supreme Court Decision on Presidential Immunity as an excuse to save himself from hell next year. Trump was not President when he paid Stormy Daniels to lay low.

edit on 272024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I believe it’s because all of their con artist election interference schemes were dealt a death blow last Thursday night at the debate when Biden couldn’t find his own ass with both hands.

They all know Trump is going to win.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I believe it’s because all of their con artist election interference schemes were dealt a death blow last Thursday night at the debate when Biden couldn’t find his own ass with both hands.

I won't count my chickens before they hatch; the DNC has more evil, dirty tricks than one can imagine and the 3 letter agencies are still weaponized-thanks to the real POTUS behind Biden's curtain.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I won't count my chickens before they hatch; the DNC has more evil, dirty tricks than one can imagine and the 3 letter agencies are still weaponized-thanks to the real POTUS behind Biden's curtain.

Nobody is going to fall for Biden getting 800 millions votes again this time.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Merchan is just using the Supreme Court Decision on Presidential Immunity as an excuse to save himself from hell next year. Trump was not President when he paid Stormy Daniels to lay low.

Yes he was, The checks were written in 2017.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

" Trump was not President when he paid Stormy Daniels to lay low. "

I Object You Honor , that is Heresay and NEVER Happened !
edit on 2-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Their exit strategy is wonderous 😃

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He may actually be immune because the alleged crime(s) happened in 2017 I think, and were connected to official business "at the time". 😊

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

Yes he was, The checks were written in 2017.

The accounting "errors" too. That was the "conviction". 🤤

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So now election, right? No needless ankle monitors or calls for regicide just yet.

This is good, the witch hunt is on hiatus during some crucial parts of the campaign. Now the focus can be on Biden floundering in carotene and Trump taking liberties with reality.

As of know Trump is running and winning, regardless of Sep 18th. Biden is shooting albatross thinking he's at the county fair duck booth, and will be until they realize the unwinnable corner they are backed into.

All swing states are tied or leaning Trump. Every one.

www.270towin.com...

Virginia = Tie
Pennsylvania = 2.4%
Michigan = 1%
Texas = 6%
Wisconsin (flipped) = 0.5%
Georgia = 4.8%
Arizona = 4.6%
Florida = 6.3%
North Carolina = 4.8%
Ohio = 7.5%

236 does not win. Biden supporters are likely more concerned about his chances, than Trump not going to jail. And he probably never will to chagrin of haters. The DNC indecision or reluctance to switch choices makes it all that much easier now.

Only a dark horse is saving the Democrat Party on this one. Swing states are trending far away from democrat comfort.
edit on 2-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I don't see a way out for the Left on this one . They have waited to long and Bet on the wrong set of cards.

Even if they Switch Candidates now to some Brilliant up and comer , It will not be enough . The Left base is losing faith .

The only person at this point who can beat Trump is yep you guessed it TRUMP. Trump could get the feeling he is running unopposed , Then he will get over confident and sloppy.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So you are saying that it was corrupt of the judge to defer sentencing?

I would think that the judge is going to seek legal advice so that sentencing is entirely above-board, and that Trump cannot appeal against unfair sentencing.

edit on 2024-07-02T19:46:58-05:0007Tue, 02 Jul 2024 19:46:58 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nobody is going to fall for Biden getting 800 millions votes again this time.

I just wonder what's going to happen when he does.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Echo…Echo…Echo…

Not surprising given the SCOTUS ruling.

Interesting precedent set. Who knows what could happen with the current administration, the next or the next.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This evening, satan's MSNBC "experts" were acknowledging the fact that Trump will be the next President. They then started discussing the possibility that "something" might happen to candidate Trump before November.

When Democrats Panic, they will do anything, even if it means their own demise will follow.

This is why I am so strongly advocating candidate Trump name an official V.P. running mate ASAP. Someone who is as pro-MAGA and as fearless as he is. (And that they do not appear together much)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Echo…Echo…Echo…

Interesting precedent set. Who knows what could happen with the current administration, the next or the next.

Interesting that you consider what just happened a precedent.

All it actually was is a reaffirmation of Presidential powers under our existing Constitution..

No laws were made, nothing changed...

The same protections that the SCOTUS pointed out applied to Trump also applied to the 44 Presidents before him.

Change your news sources please.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not to mention, their base had no problem voting for a mummy and a dummy the last time.

"Blue no matter who" = The reason were totally @&$#'d right now but they can't or refuse to acknowledge the damage. It's as if they want the filth and depravity widespread.

It floors me that their flavors of ideologies are complete utter failures based on prior failures and they simply can't grapple with the fact that IT DOESN'T FREAKIN' WORK!!

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Juan Merchan is not even American; the f*cker was born in Columbia. Once Trump is back to being President, I hope the little F*ker judge is tried for election interference, stripped of citizenship and DEPORTED.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: EndTime

Echo…Echo…Echo…

Interesting that you consider what just happened a precedent.

All it actually was is a reaffirmation of Presidential powers under our existing Constitution..

No laws were made, nothing changed...

The same protections that the SCOTUS pointed out applied to Trump also applied to the 44 Presidents before him.

Change your news sources please.

Do you think we will see democrats setting up alternate electors and stage peaceful demonstration inside Congress during the certification process next year?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join