It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Russian cities have changed under Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

To be honest, the Russians don’t give a damn what any Poles think about us. We live in a great country, we have great plans, we achieve them thanks, among other things, to Western sanctions.
Poland has no independence and sovereignty. This is a colony of the United States, and formerly Britain. As Churchill said, Poland is the hyena of Europe. Hence the mentality of the Poles.
We Russians know this very well and build our policy taking these facts into account.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Seeing as how you value Churchill's views, he said this about Russia:

"The machinery of propaganda may pack their minds with falsehood and deny them truth for many generations of time. But the soul of man thus held in trance or frozen in a long night can be awakened by a spark coming from God knows where and in a moment the whole structure of lies and oppression is on trial for its life.”

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Sadly Russian has homeless just like any other country....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ahem. Are you forgetting the Soviet's "co-belligerence" with the Nazis in invading Poland in 1939 and dividing it up with them?

Fine bedfellows you were.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

To be honest, the Russians don’t give a damn what any Poles think about us.

You know it would be great if it were true but it isn't. The problem is that your puppet masters just can't piss off. They always interfered with our affairs, always threatened our statehood. Just before invading Ukraine Putin demanded the total disarmament of Poland, retreating of all NATO forces and infrastructure from the Eastern Europe. Now the Russian state TV is full of hateful and aggressive rhetoric towards my country.

As Churchill said, Poland is the hyena of Europe.

What's next? Will you blame us for putting down the revolution in Prague? Go ahead.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

To be honest, the Russians don’t give a damn what any Poles think about us. We live in a great country, we have great plans, we achieve them thanks, among other things, to Western sanctions.
Poland has no independence and sovereignty. This is a colony of the United States, and formerly Britain. As Churchill said, Poland is the hyena of Europe. Hence the mentality of the Poles.
We Russians know this very well and build our policy taking these facts into account.

Seeing how Ukraine has kept Mad Vlad at bay for nearly 3 years, I imagine Poland would send Putin and his forces running, Vlad would be found hiding and crying in his bunker.
Poland is constantly laughing because of the clown that Putin has turned himself into.

edit on 2-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It was the Poles, not the Russians, who betrayed their identity - they changed the Slavic faith, alphabet and national interests.
Unfortunately, renegades always meet the same end. And you know him.

By the way, it is Polish weapons that are now killing Russians from Polish territory, and not Russian ones that are killing Poles.
edit on 2-7-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Maybe, you shouldn't be in Ukrainian territory?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

By the way, it is Polish weapons that are now killing Russians from Polish territory, and not Russian ones that are killing Poles.

Got any links for that or is it just more lies and propaganda?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Are you really claiming that Poland is launching strikes against Russians in Ukraine from Poland?!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

A few more vodkas and you'll be getting nuked tonight......

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Your threads alway deteroiate into 'my country's better than yours' with the same people going into hyper-attack mode.

Maybe we should count each country's homeless population and do a per capata tit-for-tat.

I love seeing the inmprovements in parts of Russia over the laet 20+ years; sadly, the USA has spent the last few decades going in the wrong direction. Our inner cities look tons worse than any of your before pictures.

In 2021 congress allocated $7.5 billion to build tens of thousands of electric vehicle chargers across the country, aiming to appease anxious drivers while tackling climate change. three years later they have built a total of seven charging stations. Seven!!

Our railines are in horrible disrepair as weel as many of our bridges and highways, so my hat's off to the progress Russia has made on upgrading the country. I'll let the Karen's continue on deflecting from better progress than their countries have acheived. Looks like a lot of jealousy to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

"Hyper attack mode"?

What, by posting facts, links and sources?

Mea culpa.

My apologies.

The OP seems to have abandoned his thread, and you may have noticed, he never replies to facts and sources.

They are like kryptonite to him.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

To be fair you could have just complimented the transformation of Russian cities over the past 20 years without all the off-topic attacks-but I guess you just can't help yourself since you live in a country that's so much higher and mightier.

Just once, can't you take the high road or stay on topic? Didn't think so.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Off topic attacks?

Like yours?

I have been on topic

Did you not notice the Op's dig at Poland?

You take the "high road", sonny.

My country?

You might have missed the OPs thread which claimed we ruled the World.

Stay on topic?

Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Mia culpa Miss Know It All.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's always springtime in the future?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here's My Favorite Russian City...........

Russialand ....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Would the better question not be how have Ukrainian cities changed under Putin?

Shameful really.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invaders

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Homeless Uzbeks .......... A Tradition in Mother Russia .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join