It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Burn it Down!!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You started Off there with some interesting Comentary , but then Lost me here Monkey Boy....

" Trump cares not for facts because he has a hoard of lies and embellishments floating around in his brain. "

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You started Off there with some interesting Comentary , but then Lost me here Monkey Boy....

" Trump cares not for facts because he has a hoard of lies and embellishments floating around in his brain. "

Just as I figured I would Z.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Joe Biden supporters appear to be very angry at the Biden family and Campaign for being lied to for so long.

Anger mounts at Joe Biden’s inner circle after debate debacle

Democrats’ panic over Joe Biden’s disastrous debate performance is turning to anger at the president’s family and close circle of advisers for concealing his condition

Interviews with party donors, consultants and operatives since Thursday’s debate have revealed a growing belief that Biden is no longer fit to challenge Donald Trump for the presidency

“There seems to be a level of anger that the inner circle has been keeping things from all of us,” a veteran Democratic operative said, noting that many in the party were irritated that the Biden team had not been more transparent about the president’s weakened state. 

“People want to make sure that . . . the president and his team are being candid with us about his condition, that this was a real anomaly and not just the way he is these days,” Sheldon Whitehouse, the Democratic senator from Rhode Island, told a local television station on Monday.

One person familiar with the situation said some of the intelligence officials who give Biden his daily intelligence briefing had noticed his decline as early as last year, undermining claims from White House and campaign political figures about the president’s mental acuity.

link

With a complicit media, it seems like the Biden family and Campaign have been able to pull the wool over the eyes of many of their supporters and doners.

I know many Trump supporters will wonder how these people could be so fooled when the evidence was right there for them to see. But with the way so many people (on both sides) choose to live in the walled gardens of their echo chambers its really not that hard to understand what happened.

These people were so eager to believe in their candidate that they simply couldn't hear anything else than what he was telling them. Add to this the fact that he himself is being lied to by his family and close advisers make the situation even worse.

The question now is has Biden lost enough people to this deception to loss the election; or will these angry people allow themselves to believe the next lie in order to salvage the sunk costs they have payed out to their candidate.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Just as I figured I would Z.

My Shocked Face...........

edit on 1-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Love the data. So the pipelines being cut have taken care of making us dependent again, we were not needing Arab oil under trump if you recall. The ME Oil was dropping in price due to Trump making it flow to the cars gas tanks is what I remember.

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Justoneman

We could probably go back and forth on this.

biologicaldiversity.org...

WASHINGTON— Federal data show the Biden administration approved 6,430 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first two years, outpacing the Trump administration’s 6,172 drilling-permit approvals in its first two years.

The difference is Trump approved the leases, Biden halted new leases, but allowed the permits.

Which pertains to the Forbes article in the other comment.

That data appears from overall gains and losses. Which was largest under Trump's first years, then he lost 3/4 of that increased production to covid. Leaving many unfulfilled leases from Trump. While Biden has halted new leases mostly, he is issuing more permits to make up the covid retraction.

The Forbes article also cuts off increases 2021 and beyond and then refers to the increase as being significant. It's fuzzy spin..

This graph is more strait forward. Same chart trending towards 13 million under Trump. Leaves out the 2020 high and retraction the following year.

We are at 13.2 million/day in 2024.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Thank you for the reply.

“The problem they have is they’re radical because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, the ninth month, and even after birth, after birth.” 6 or 7 states allow third trimester abortions and they account for less than 1% of total abortions nationwide, and are almost always under extenuating circumstances. Stop this baby-killer pandering. It's about autonomy.

Yes they are rare but it is not a flat out lie because it does or did happen . And After Birth abortions do happen , Perhaps not in America but all you have to do is look North to Canada .

I do not wanna argue with you about Abortion or Autonomy there in . But I will say this Woman had close to Autonomy under Roe V Wade and we ended up with 60 million abortions . That is roughly 1 million a year give or take, clearly autonomy is not an option .

"On January 6th we had the lowest taxes ever. We had the lowest regulations ever on January 6th.”

Fair that's a lie , Not much of one but okay . More a play on semantics than anything.

Like how Clinton laws are exploited by Bush and leaves Obama with a recession that forces a tax hike.

Yes that is presidential politics at it's finest , Each President blames the proceeding President for their current problems and Takes no responsibility for the Problems they leave for the Next President .

They all did it and will continue to do it Trump is no exception nor is Biden nor was Obama.

Now all that being said should I list the Blatant Lies constantly said by Joe Biden from the very beginning of his political Career to this very day ? I don't have enough space or time to do so . Plagiarized speeches and Falsified Education to lie his way into office and he just continued from there and you know it .

I did go back and watch some of the debate . Trump said PLENTY of things that the Left Media does not agree with but that does not make them lies . Controversial perhaps but not lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
During the debate Donald Trump challenged the President to act more like a leader and fire the people who have failed him and the country. Now the Biden family are taking that advice to heart.

But is now really the time for the Biden campaign to piss of their staff? I wonder what a disgruntled campaign staff member could tell us about the Biden’s?

Biden’s family privately criticizes top advisers and pushes for their ouster at Camp David meeting

Members of Joe Biden’s family privately trashed his top campaign advisers at Camp David this weekend, blaming them for the president’s flop in Thursday’s debate and urging Biden to fire or demote people in his political high command.

The blame was cast widely on staffers, including: Anita Dunn, the senior adviser who frequently has the president’s ear; her husband, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorney who played Trump in rehearsals at Camp David; and Ron Klain, the former chief of staff who ran point on the debate prep and previous cycles’ sessions.

link

The Orange skin and now Jill Biden is telling her husband to take Trump’s advice and fire people. It's almost as if Jill Biden complained to her husband "Why can't you be more like Donald Trump".

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Jill Biden is really gettin' on my very last nerve to be perfectly honest. She's like Nancy Reagan ver 2.0 and Killary "Kankles" Kraken the 666th.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7amTue, 02 Jul 2024 00:14:09 -050014 by Lumenari because: Too late to even start to argue the difference between crude oil production and refinery production with someone with no experience in the oil field

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yeah, I'm am also wondering what he said that was a flat lie. J6 not insurrection, they would have came armed if it had been. The election was stolen we all saw the magic ballots get added in the middle of the night which flipped an almost fully counted election. Trump had insulin down to 20 dollars by executive order, would have been better if law makers had worked with him to get it done another way. They opened the boarder up and let anyone in including violent criminals and terrorist. What else? Oh anything new green deal is garbage.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

A lot of Americans believe Trump is the problem, which is likely the only reason Biden got one term anyways.

But ultimately, Trump is just a symptom.

He did deliver well on one promise, and that was exposing the media and bad politics.

His term was one of the worst for the economy in modern American history, and alas, both sides didn’t even attempt to provide another viable option.

No one with a straight face can act as if Biden is in any position for a second term. One of the copes I’ve seen online is “you’re not voting for Biden, you’re voting for his cabinet”… as if that exudes some kind of reassurance that unelected people are running the show.

When Trump wins, it will be like 2016 where everyone in politics finds where to put blame, anywhere but themselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

When Trump wins, it will be like 2016 where everyone in politics finds where to put blame, anywhere but themselves.

if you remember, everything is Trump's fault, and the only challenge is trying to figure out how to spin it where you don't DERP too hard in making the argument. I predict a rinse and repeat. But I also predict a Trump that DGAF about the haters. I sure wouldn't worry about them in a lame duck presidency. What will they do? Impeach him twice more? That would be epic.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He’ll have absolutely nothing to lose, and the left will (in reality) have no one to blame but themselves . But reality hasn’t stopped them before.
edit on 2-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What really surprises me in all of this is not that media bias exists for certain candidates or parties, but rather the level of media bias for Joe Biden and the democratic party. Never before have we seen such overt and over the top MSM psychosis for a candidate and party. Oh sure, there was some with Obama, and this was to be expected, but nothing even remotely close to what we're seeing today.

Then, when the entire charade detonates and self-destructs right in front of their faces, the MSM is left no choice but to take drastic and sweeping "damage control" measures to preserve their market share and viewer demographics. There's only one thing more important than "Orange Man BAD" to the MSM networks and this is...ratings! Throughout the course of the current administration we have witnessed MSM networks willingly look the other way when Americans are being murdered simply to preserve the image of the democrats. But when the viewer ratings begin to sink, and the MSM's market share begins to shrink, well, then they REALLY need to take action.

This is what we're witnessing right now. And this should be a really big clue to ALL Americans how much they are being manipulated, being brainwashed, by the mainstream media "machine".
edit on 7/2/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Dana Loesch said it best. As some of you may recall, Jill told Joe after the debate "We are not going to let 90 minutes define the four years that you've been president,".

Dana's response: ".....that 90 years was the epitaph of his failed four years....."

There's been a lot of waking up in America the last few days.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's probably time to have a Federal News Agency.

For your safety.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I wish I caught that before it was edited. It's a worthwhile argument. I could have looked up this chart. Which shows my fact checks all excluded refinery net output in favor of total crude production.

This article then explained it to me.

www.forbes.com...

She reports on nine refinery closures, but the theme is consistent. Most of the refineries were closed due to demand loss as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.

But, aren’t these companies earning billions of dollars? Isn’t that an argument for keeping these refineries open? There are two points to make on that argument.

First, it is possible to make billions of dollars as a company, but to lose money consistently in an individual refinery. We have seen this happen a lot with East Coast refiners that didn’t have access to cheaper oil from the U.S. shale boom. They had to continue to procure crude oil on the international markets, and that put them at a competitive disadvantage.

Second, current refiner profits are a snapshot in time. Today, U.S. demand for petroleum has largely recovered. In fact, distillate demand has recovered to pre-pandemic levels.

But, these companies are projecting the future. They are looking at long-term demand forecasts for petroleum products. Those projections indicate declining fuel demand over time. Thus, they do not want to invest billions of dollars that could take a decade or more to pay off.

So there it is. The proof what is taken from the ground means nothing and refined output was the highest under Trump since the first Obama term.

That, in a nutshell, is why we have lost refining capacity in the U.S. It’s going to take some changes in our energy policy to address this.

So they basically don't want to lose money because the current climate policy seeks to phase them out gradually. And are shuttering to cover the bottom line.

I learned I was wrong in one article! The record profits of the past few years are the result of less overhead cost.

They don't want to increase capacity with Biden policies seeking to phase out their product, despite issuing more drilling permits and having greater overall crude production.

It's a 10 year thing from ground to car. So they need to be sure there will be demand for cars in 10 years first.

Of course, that could also be big oil spin to justify cutting expenses and still make record profit while letting Biden policy absorb the blame.

"You know, we'd like to refine more for you, but Biden wants you in EVs, so we can't do it until we are sure it will be profitable."
edit on 2-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: StoutBroux

The liberal left is completely unhinged!!

Just completely un-hinged!

Their common sense is in conflict with orders coming from their corrupt leaders.

Common Sense: Joe is on his way out, mentally and physically.

Corrupt Leaders: Vote for Joe or its the end of Democracy!

YIELDS = Anger/Confusion/Ulcers/Despair/Depression/Crying/SpouseAbuse/DrugAbuse, etc..

The Corrupt Leaders (Politics, Business, Media, Govt) Will Be Systematically Removed, or Remove Themselves, beginning in 2025.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

By Next Year We will All Forget to ............

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As is so often the case CS, I find here nothing to disagree with and little to embellish upon thou though this deserves repeating.

ultimately, Trump is just a symptom.

More and more as days go by I am waking to as sad realization that he is not what we need but rather what we deserve, to die from the symptoms of our own disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join