It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Burn it Down!!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I almost posted this in 'Jokes, Puns & Pranks', because it truly is HILARIOUS (Very telling, very disturbing, and very eye-opening). The only problem is...it's not a Joke, and it's not a Pun...it's TRUE!

Now the MSM is calling out CNN saying they should..."BURN IT DOWN!!!!". "FIRE EVERYONE!"...over CNN's handling of the debate!

So, not only are the dems up to their old tricks and party-line mantra of burning sh!t down when they don't like it, but they now flagrantly broadcast to the entire World on national television that any notion, any perception at all, of objective "journalism" should be thrown in the dumpster, right along side of the U.S. Constitution, and American values, then set on FIRE!

"Burn the Gawd-damned Place to...the...GROUND!"

If it wasn't so twisted, incomprehensibly sick, and beyond insanity, this would actually be the funniest joke anyone has told in a decade or more!!

CNN, people!! Can you believe this???? You know, the Communist News Network, yeah, THAT CNN! Unbelievable!

edit on 7/1/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Crazy. For once, someone on their side presents something unbiased and fair.......

Their hostility, bias, underhanded and illegal operations are so over the top. They get something a little mediocre that we can all swallow and they go into a full blown meltdown. THAT'S how crazy the Left is and why as long as I live, I will never trust them.
edit on st31202400000031bMon, 01 Jul 2024 13:19:45 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The liberal left is completely unhinged!!

Just completely un-hinged!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So CNN failed the efforts to rig it for Biden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Apparently the outrage is that they didn’t real time fact check Trump on his hyperbolic claims.

I don’t think that should be the job of the moderator as people don’t trust corporate news anymore. It’s the job of the opponent on stage, and the American people themselves.

If people want to believe Trump had some sort of god tier economy, none of us with any facts are going to change their minds. Just let the debate happen and let people make up their own minds.

Though, this is funny because the CEO of CNN took responsibility for 2016 for giving Trump so much airtime even when he wasn’t leading the GOP primary.

What a tangled web we all weave lol.

People should just grow up.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Naturally. BAMN.

I wasn’t the only one that called this childish response from The Left and especially the MSM in the wake of what has transpired.

Execute Order 66. Burn it all down.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I tuned out CNN for similar reasons as Fox News. I think I'm down to The WSJ and Christian Science Monitor.

I didn't know moderators were supposed to fact check. In this debate, had they fact checked, they would be getting the same calls and criticism for favoring Biden because their "fact checks" would undoubtedly undermine many Trump positions.

CNN went out of their way to let them both talk and let me decide who was doing what. And I have, like everybody else.

Worst possible showing for Biden. Trump even lied way more and Biden still got slaughtered. Of course the Olbermanns are in the anger/denial/bargaining stages of the debate fallout, where their illusions were finally ripped away, but that will only bring about realization their candidate sucks.

Search "Biden News" in Google right now and its all "who will replace Biden," with a few calling the prospect nonsense. And maybe rightly so. I see many doing the "one bad debate" rationalization.

They really would have a better shot if they stopped melting down and admitted their horse needs to go to the glue factory. I can't ever see myself voting for Biden, but... Whitmer/Harris has a completely different feel to it, even if it will be very similar.
edit on 1-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How about letting the people choose a POTUS?
You know, the so called "Democratic" way!

Next thing you know we will be hearing lets
just let the DNC choose the winner on Nov 4th!!

Now Democracy is dead!? The vast majority of
voters want Joe to drop out. But the DNC
has never been about the will of the people.

How about fact checking Joe?
He has lied 379 times as the installed POTUS.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

If folks needs moderators to fact-check for Trump,
then Biden needs them as an interpreter.

Lmao

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh, I think they should have another debate. Double or nothing.

Give us some bread to eat whilst we watch joe the clown of the circus do mental gymnastics

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Olbermann speaks for no one not in a straight jacket. His error here was in scope. Burn it all down should encompass all mainstream media. MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WAPO, FOX, all of it. If there's any single group that would be addition by subtraction, the national media would top my list. Followed by Congress, and many of the Federal bureaus like Dept of Education.

We have the right to fix most of what's wrong, but we do not have the will.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Well, people don’t vote with their dollars.

These corporate media structures will exist because people still consume them.

I don’t have cable, and haven’t watched any of these networks in close to a decade. If you have cable, all of the news networks get some of your money through royalties just for being in your package.

As for NYT and WAPO, they’re paywalled and I don’t give them money.

The only way they fail is if people stop consuming them or the government shuts them down, the latter not being productive in any way IMO.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I almost posted this in 'Jokes, Puns & Pranks', because it truly is HILARIOUS (Very telling, very disturbing, and very eye-opening). The only problem is...it's not a Joke, and it's not a Pun...it's TRUE!

Now the MSM is calling out CNN saying they should..."BURN IT DOWN!!!!". "FIRE EVERYONE!"...over CNN's handling of the debate!

So, not only are the dems up to their old tricks …

The modern left has become a caricature of evil.

It’s like old school cartoons with text book evil doers.

Not going to blame Democrats. Their party has been hijacked by this crap. Just wish they would stand up like Carlin was doing before he died. Bill maher is doing it a little also. All Democrats need to rise up and kick these evil a-holes out of the party.

Like MAGA is trying to do with RINOs.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Really...you think Trump lied way more than Biden?!?!

I don't think I heard Biden at any point he was speaking not lie/grossly misrepresent reality once.

Did Trump embellish or overstate his points...for sure...he tries to be a bit of a showman like that and always has. I did not personally see anything which was a flat out lie though. If there was some please cite them for me as I would enjoy looking at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd just prepare for heavy chaos between now
and Nov 4th. Word is leaking out that fire hoses
are being connected, and the DNC is going to
try and rescue Joe buy way of moving the
convention up to July 21 2024.

That would give the DNC more power to
swap him out, and try and save Joe's face.

BBC presenter calling for unspeakable ways
to deal with Trump.

www.express.co.uk...

We all know what happens when the DNC power
structure does not get its way.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The problem with a swap is funding. It isn't impossible but it is far from easy to transfer campaign funds like that...or so I have heard from much smarter folks than I on that topic.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

www.bloomberg.com...

Its just hitting the news waves now.

I think they will do this 100%.

It will give the DNC more options and power after
July 21, and quell talk of replacements before that.

Not sure how it works from there, but there
must be an angle. otherwise they wouldn't do
such a hasty move.

edit on 1-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

With most of "the system" in their pocket I don't doubt they will. I mean we all know at this point there is nonway to actually run Biden...even their own side afmits this mostly now.

There are however a lot of hurdles and I wouldn't be surprised if they get away with a lot of cut corners to get there. We should all be watching things intently at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes, through my bias anyway. They both lied, I tried to keep track and it was 2 to 1. With an assumed 45 total lies, Trump took 30 and Biden had 15. In that ballpark. Neither were truthful.

Like on economy they both lied to me.

Inflation, they each blamed each-other. Lie vs lie.

My personal fact check blames covid and Russia. Trump overspent with covid, Biden really overspent with covid. They both did reactive things. The shutdown screws up supply/demand. Then Russia invades Europe's breadbasket, and it cascades. Fuel wars. Natural gas wars. Greed escalates inflation. Global tensions. Greedy OPEC. All relatively independent of the presidential puppet reacting.

I'm not blaming or crediting either for gas prices.

It's currently 3.49 average (up 70 cents from 2018). Russia is currently 2.27 average (up 17 cents). We make 3 times more at minimum than Russians. And they have state owned petroleum companies. They still pay way more adjusted for income.
edit on 1-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Citations would be helpful. Else I can't really speak to what your are saying as I don't have the same info you have. My position currently is I disagree with just about everything you are saying based on my knowledge of the topics. I am however open to discussion...I just need to be up to speed with what is informing your position.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join