It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Wants Joe To Stay In The Race - Barack Obama Wants Joe to Stop Seeking Re-election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Bloomberg Markets: The Close
July 1st, 2024, 12:57 PM PDT
Democrats may nominate Joe Biden as early as mid-July to make sure he's on the November ballots and to quash any chatter of him being replaced as the party's candidate. Bloomberg's Mario Parker reports. (Source: Bloomberg)

That could back fire terribly. From what I've read, the votes are non transferrable unless Kamala Harris is the candidate. But don't quote me. I'll have to find where I read that and it's been a little while, and so much has happened in the last few days.

There is so much political excitement now, it'll be challenging to keep up. Especially so as the Left's position seems to be divided.....or dividing as the case may be. Things are a hopping and a popping, like farts in a frying pan. And boy is it gonna be stinky for a while.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yeah , Jill is such a Awesome Clothes Horse so much that the other day Joe tried to sit on Jill thinking she was his Living Room Couch ..............

edit on 2-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

From what I've read, the votes are non transferrable unless Kamala Harris is the candidate. But don't quote me.

I've read the same thing, but it's not like Biden abides by the laws or even supreme court rulings. The Democrats in blue states have also been chaning voting laws as fast as they can, and lets not forget Bidens EO's.
By the time everything works its way through the court system a heck of a lot more damage can be done. And I also have concerns over the number of liberals that have infiltrated the Republican party, and those that seem to be on the same page as liberals on far too many issues.
we're about as close to being a untiparty as you can get, it seems, with very few holdouts.

This is looking like fight to the death-hopefully the death of the current agenda.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrat PR failures are getting worse

Alert! 🚨

A Convicted Felon with No Security Clearance is now attending President Biden's staff meetings, where major decisions affecting our nation (our democracy) are made.

Hunter Biden has joined White House meetings as he stays close to the president post-debate.

While he is regularly at the White House residence and events, it's unusual for the president's son to be in and around meetings his father is having with his team.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

And most of the U.S. News Media is OK with this. ANOTHER MISTAKE they will realize they made, after liberals experience massive rejection by "normal" Americans this coming November.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

BS Melania is missing with an excuse.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wednesday July 3, 2024

Democrat Governors are holding an emergency meeting with President Joe Biden today. Most will teleconference in to the meeting. But some will use taxpayer dollars to fly to D.C. personally, like Gavin Newsom CA., J.B. Pritzker IL., Tim Walz Minn., and others.

They want Proof of Coherence from Joe himself: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What , so you think Jill's " Tank Girl " Look is Presidential ? Talk about Bad Taste....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: quintessentone

What , so you think Jill's " Tank Girl " Look is Presidential ? Talk about Bad Taste....

I know, riiiiight?! She almost looks.....deplorable. Yikes.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Joe Biden's mind works best when he is saying nasty mean things to people, or about people.

For example..

Moments before misidentifying Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi as the “president of Mexico”, “I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man and I know what the hell I’m doing,” Biden fumed.

“My memory is fine,” Biden snapped at one reporter, telling another, “My memory is so bad, I let you speak!”
Extracted from: nypost.com...

He is not helping himself at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
July 5, 2024

BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFF IS MISERABLE!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yep , Joe says He Will Beat Trump Again in 2020 . Ah , does Joe Even Own a Calandar ?

x.com... 0ba310b19d2de0af212%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

<< 1  2  3   >>

join