It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Wants Joe To Stay In The Race - Barack Obama Wants Joe to Stop Seeking Re-election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I would assume that it will all come down to donor money...and what the big democrat donors say.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't care what Hunter says. I want to know what Ashley's advice is. 😀

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
HANG IN THERE JOE!!!

You got this! Don't let them push you around!

LMAO.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Whatever Obama's plans are, the public will be the last to know. Biden will probably be the last to know, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Hunter just wants a bigger inheritance. He knows if Joe wins somehow that's 4 more years ( $400 000 per year) of a presidents salary that will end up coming to him eventually (or some of it anyways) and all the other under the table money and perks Joe gets from being president (10% of all low risk shady deals he's involved in).

Joe said he's better than Trump. Didn't he attempt to prove it by donating his salary to charities, like Trump did?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

O.K. Sorry, I thought Boomer1947 was wealthy.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: WeMustCare

I would assume that it will all come down to donor money...and what the big democrat donors say.

Are they the ones who told Joe Biden in 2019 he "had to run" for President?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: nugget1

So what do you think the plan moight be? Sequestering Joe for a week of intense traing and pharmicutical adjustments was too big of a gambel for them to rely on, IMO. Letting him self destruct isn't making a whole lot of sense, unless they want Trump to win and blame the dumpster fire Joe created on him.

My opinion after thinking about it for the weekend is that Dems are hoping to lame duck Trump by taking over the House and blaming everything that happens under his next watch on Republicans.

Then come into 2028 with someone completely new and shiny... much like Obama was.

Someone owned by Obama.

He is, after all, the Progressive who has has made the most progress in modern times to "fundamentally transform America."

It is either that or Democratic politicians are profoundly tone deaf when it comes to the average American.

I don't believe that to be true.

Sure looks like it, but I don't believe it.

If they run Biden they likely hurt their chances of having a huge majority in the House just because of voter apathy and not getting votes down the ballot.

With 25 contested and 16 in the leans category, a weak top of the ballot kills down-ballot, let us not forget how many of those 81 million votes only had Joseph Robinette Biden marked. JRB killed the down-ballot vote in 2020.

www.270towin.com...

The same "head in the sand" mentality (stupidity) that caused Biden to be the nominee with no Plan-B, is causing down ballot Democrats to be defiant.

Joe's Not Hurting Us: www.nbcnews.com...

🤡

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Contrary to what Biden (honestly?) believes, leaders in Europe are not excited about him being President in 2025-2029.

Deteriorating Joe worries us: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think Joe should listen to the smartest guy he knows and the lady that’s always leading him around telling him how great he did answering all the questions.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i propose that JB is 'acting out' 75% of the 'dottering dementia' moments we are seeing.....

he's setting up a criminal defense to avoid prosecution on accepting millions in bribes/influence$

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

i propose that JB is 'acting out' 75% of the 'dottering dementia' moments we are seeing.....

he's setting up a criminal defense to avoid prosecution on accepting millions in bribes/influence$

Quite possible, after all, plausible deniability has been a trademark tactic of the Biden family for decades, they have said so themselves on camera.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It seem people who defend liberals and their policies with extreme ferocity are either wealthy, not well educated on cause and effect consequences or couldn't survive without their government handouts.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I don't care what Hunter says. I want to know what Ashley's advice is. 😀

You've seen the e-mails and text messages Hunter sent Ashley. He's the BIG CHEESE of the family, who tells the rest of them what to do, or he cuts off their flow of income. Income derived from Joe's years of extorting and granting favors.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It seem people who defend liberals and their policies with extreme ferocity are either wealthy, not well educated on cause and effect consequences or couldn't survive without their government handouts.

In liberal homes I've visited, they have photos of Barack Obama and John F. Kennedy hanging next to the sets of family pictures.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Monday, July 1, 2024

Breaking: U.S. President Joe Biden decides to put his fate, and maybe that of the nation, in the hands of Hunter Biden...the smartest man he knows.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Monday, July 1, 2024

Breaking: U.S. President Joe Biden decides to put his fate, and maybe that of the nation, in the hands of Hunter Biden...the smartest man he knows.

That’s not breaking, that’s an opinion piece.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Monday, July 1, 2024

The Bitter Bidens are executing the ultimate ball buster 😧

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Duh.

How else is he getting pardoned?.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So...the Smartest Man Joe knows, who happens to be his son, wants his Dad to keep fighting to be re-elected to a second term as U.S. President.

Hunter needs the "brand".

The brand he is selling is "Joe".

Hunter still needs Pops badly in a place of power.
But something tells me that the "Brand" will lose
its shiny coating. Joe's brand is now a liability
for every down ballot race.

Let that sink in.

Every down ballot race will be tainted by Joe,
pulled down by Joe's halting performance.

All (D) candidates up for election will need more
$ for their campaigns, they will face humiliation
and defeat on a level not seen in a long time.

Cheating efforts would need to be of epic proportions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join