It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Wants Joe To Stay In The Race - Barack Obama Wants Joe to Stop Seeking Re-election.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sunday, June 30, 2024

According to President Joe Biden, the smartest man he knows is his son, Robert Hunter Biden. This weekend, HUNTER BIDEN is strongly encouraging his father to continue seeking re-election, after Americans finally saw how much of a "mess" he is...both mentally and physically, during last week's debate against challenger Donald Trump...

Hunter Biden was “one of the strongest voices” in the Biden family who reportedly encouraged President Joe Biden to remain in the presidential race after his performance at the presidential debate.

President Joe Biden was reported to be meeting with several members of the Biden family at Camp David, to discuss the future of his presidential campaign after he appeared to look confused, froze, had trouble getting through his prepared closing statement, and referenced several false claims.

The president was reported to have gathered with several members of the Biden family, which reportedly included his wife, first lady Jill Biden, and children, son Hunter Biden and daughter Ashley Biden, along with his grandchildren, according to the New York Times.

While many donors, Democrat officials, and voters were left questioning if Biden would be able to serve a second term as president and calling for Biden to be replaced, the Biden family is reportedly encouraging the president “to stay in the race and keep fighting,” several anonymous sources close to the situation told the outlet.
Extracted from: www.breitbart.com...

-CONTRAST AGAINST-

The man who President Joe Biden describes as his "brother" is former President Barack Hussein Obama. BARACK OBAMA met with President Biden Friday evening. He wants our 81 year-old President to CANCEL his re-election bid, and let some people (led by Obama) recruit a replacement...

"What I am hearing regarding Joe Biden. Ron Klain and Barack Obama are having a sit down with the President today. Kamala is furious that she is not being considered as a replacement (Whitmer and Newsom are)."
Extracted from: www.foxnews.com...

So...the Smartest Man Joe knows, who happens to be his son, wants his Dad to keep fighting to be re-elected to a second term as U.S. President.

On the other hand, Joe's adopted brother wants him to do what's best for Democrats, and step aside so someone who can be cheated into the Presidency, can replace him as the 2024 Democrat nominee. (Can't cheat Joe into the victory column again. The gap between he and Trump is too wide this time.)

WHOSE ADVICE SHOULD JOE FOLLOW? Hunter and Jill's advice? Or the advice of Barack and most Dem Pundits?

-WeMustCare

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Obama came out right after the debate in support of Biden, and nothing suggests he's changed his stance. Why would he: He can run the country using his puppet and Joe will take the bale for destroying the country.

Obama may also have a plan to convince Kamal to step aside and replace her with a black, female, possibly gay/trans person to appeal to the liberal masses. I have no idea who that would be; she'd have to be one heck of a sooth-sayer, like Barry himself.
Beiden could then step down and ride into the sunset in his Corvette laden with all the money he grifted just by being the dumbest guy in politics.

Obama Rode to Biden’s Rescue—but Intervention Could Yet Come
2 days ago - For many high-ranking Democrats, a single tweet from former President Barack Obama appeared to nix any chance of the 44th president meeting with the 46th and urging him to drop out. “Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know,” Obama posted on X, alluding to his own rusty performance

[www.thedailybeast.com...]

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What Obama says in public and what he tells Joe are quite probably two entirely different things.

They would have to be, actually.

ETA... the 2020 election I pointed out on here couldn't put Joe into power because instead of the normal 6-7% cheat that Democrats did in certain districts, it would take 20% voter fraud and there was no way that Democrats would get away with it.

I was wrong... they did get away with it.

And here we are.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So what do you think the plan moight be? Sequestering Joe for a week of intense traing and pharmicutical adjustments was too big of a gambel for them to rely on, IMO. Letting him self destruct isn't making a whole lot of sense, unless they want Trump to win and blame the dumpster fire Joe created on him.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

So what do you think the plan moight be? Sequestering Joe for a week of intense traing and pharmicutical adjustments was too big of a gambel for them to rely on, IMO. Letting him self destruct isn't making a whole lot of sense, unless they want Trump to win and blame the dumpster fire Joe created on him.

My opinion after thinking about it for the weekend is that Dems are hoping to lame duck Trump by taking over the House and blaming everything that happens under his next watch on Republicans.

Then come into 2028 with someone completely new and shiny... much like Obama was.

Someone owned by Obama.

He is, after all, the Progressive who has has made the most progress in modern times to "fundamentally transform America."

It is either that or Democratic politicians are profoundly tone deaf when it comes to the average American.

I don't believe that to be true.

Sure looks like it, but I don't believe it.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Of course Hunter wants his father to stay in the race. For the same reason Donald Trump wants to stay in the race. Self-preservation. If Joe Biden gets re-elected he can theoretically pardon Hunter or commute his sentence, although Joe has said he won't. If Trump gets re-elected, he can try to pardon himself, although nobody knows if that will actually work.

Really crappy reasons to be electing a POTUS, in either case. Neither has anything to do with actually running the country.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That's one of my considerations also. If they can set Trump up to p*ss everybody off they'd have pretty much smooth sailing for a take-over in 2028 and Barry could finish the job whith his fourth term.

It just amazes me that the entire western world seems to be on the same plan; it appears to be far bigger than just the USA.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

link   

Obama came out right after the debate in support of Biden, and nothing suggests he's changed his stance. Why would he: He can run the country using his puppet and Joe will take the bale for destroying the country.

Obama may also have a plan to convince Kamal to step aside and replace her with a black, female, possibly gay/trans person to appeal to the liberal masses. I have no idea who that would be; she'd have to be one heck of a sooth-sayer, like Barry himself.
Beiden could then step down and ride into the sunset in his Corvette laden with all the money he grifted just by being the dumbest guy in politics.

Obama Rode to Biden’s Rescue—but Intervention Could Yet Come
2 days ago - For many high-ranking Democrats, a single tweet from former President Barack Obama appeared to nix any chance of the 44th president meeting with the 46th and urging him to drop out. “Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know,” Obama posted on X, alluding to his own rusty performance

[www.thedailybeast.com...]

Obama will not admit he screwed up. Especially after awarding Joe Biden the Presidential Medal of Honor, the highest civilian award a President can grant.

Also, remember Obama said Joe could screw up a sunshiny day.

link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Of course Hunter wants his father to stay in the race. For the same reason Donald Trump wants to stay in the race. Self-preservation. If Joe Biden gets re-elected he can theoretically pardon Hunter or commute his sentence, although Joe has said he won't. If Trump gets re-elected, he can try to pardon himself, although nobody knows if that will actually work.

Really crappy reasons to be electing a POTUS, in either case. Neither has anything to do with actually running the country.

One showed that he could actually run the country, if you are an American that has to spend your own money on food, gasoline and electricity.

The other showed that he could not actually run the country, if you are an American that has to spend your own money on food, gasoline and electricity.

Most actual productive Americans tend to vote with their wallets.

Stop deflecting.

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7amMon, 01 Jul 2024 00:16:05 -050016 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

As we saw with Biden, a President can do a lot of damage without Congress's help. And likewise, a President can do a lot of good without Congress's help. In fact, I don't think Donald Trump had a GOP House Majority...at least not a helpful one, because Speaker Paul Ryan was compromised....i.e. a Trump "drain the swamp" target.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Most likely "Boomer1947" is wealthy. His/Her posts rarely take finances into account, when talking winners and losers in politics.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hunter just wants a bigger inheritance. He knows if Joe wins somehow that's 4 more years ( $400 000 per year) of a presidents salary that will end up coming to him eventually (or some of it anyways) and all the other under the table money and perks Joe gets from being president (10% of all low risk shady deals he's involved in).

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Most likely "Boomer1947" is wealthy. His/Her posts rarely take finances into account, when talking winners and losers in politics.

I doubt that.

I'm considered wealthy and don't think like that at all.

So it isn't a matter of wealth, but ideology.

He's my father's age... so most likely on a pension that he thinks won't be effected by little things like the collapse of the dollar.

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7amMon, 01 Jul 2024 00:30:11 -050030 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

My opinion after thinking about it for the weekend is that Dems are hoping to lame duck Trump by taking over the House and blaming everything that happens under his next watch on Republicans.

Then come into 2028 with someone completely new and shiny... much like Obama was.

Someone owned by Obama.

He is, after all, the Progressive who has has made the most progress in modern times to "fundamentally transform America."

It is either that or Democratic politicians are profoundly tone deaf when it comes to the average American.

I don't believe that to be true.

Sure looks like it, but I don't believe it.

If they run Biden they likely hurt their chances of having a huge majority in the House just because of voter apathy and not getting votes down the ballot.

With 25 contested and 16 in the leans category, a weak top of the ballot kills down-ballot, let us not forget how many of those 81 million votes only had Joseph Robinette Biden marked. JRB killed the down-ballot vote in 2020.

www.270towin.com...

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
How would Brietbart and FOX News know what a private family discussion consisted of? And Obama already came out saying Biden is better than Trump and Biden should stay in. I usually don't question the OPs sources ... but this time I am. Sorry.

edit on 7/1/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Here's another source. I realize it's still Breitbart but I have read the same things as well with pretty solid sources.

www.breitbart.com...

The outlet noted two sources claimed Democrats such as House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D), and Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) had “expressed concerns” about Biden’s ability to serve another term in private:

So far, the party’s top leaders have offered public support for Biden, including in tweets posted by former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. Senior congressional Democrats, including Reps. Hakeem Jeffries of New York, Jim Clyburn of South Carolina and Nancy Pelosi of California, have privately expressed concerns about his viability, said two sources apprised of those discussions, even as they all publicly back the president.

The president was reported to have gathered with several members of the Biden family, which reportedly included his wife, first lady Jill Biden, and children, son Hunter Biden and daughter Ashley Biden, along with his grandchildren, according to the New York Times.

ps - you have mail

edit on st31202400000031bMon, 01 Jul 2024 05:19:01 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You are all silly. Of course Hunter wants his dad to stay on, he's the golden goose and nobody wants to kill the golden goose. It keeps on giving.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You are all silly. Of course Hunter wants his dad to stay on, he's the golden goose and nobody wants to kill the golden goose. It keeps on giving.

if his paintings no longer come with access to Joe, their value will plummet.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Report: White House Aides Admit Biden Is Only ‘Dependably Engaged’ Between the Hours of ’10am to 4pm’

White House aides have reportedly claimed that President Joe Biden is only “dependably engaged” during a six-hour window span.

Several White House aides have reportedly “seen flashes of an absent-minded Biden” during certain instances, while also seeing Biden appear “engaged” during other instances, eight current and former White House aides reportedly told Axios.

The sources added that “outside of that time range” or even when Biden is traveling abroad, “verbal miscues” and fatigue are more likely to occur.

www.breitbart.com...

Internally, many aides have seen flashes of an absent-minded Biden, but typically brush them off as ordinary brain farts because they usually see him engaged, eight current and former Biden officials told Axios.

www.axios.com...

The dust is settling and now comes the new battle. Who will win control of ol' Joe. Those who want him to step down and be replaced or those who want him to stay on as a candidate for the next election.

In the middle is a weak elderly man who should be enjoying his remaining years in a mild environment.

This next week will cement up what moves will take place and positions held or lost. Every minute is crucial.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It would be wise if they all pulled him from the election.

I wouldn’t be surprised by any outcome at this stage, I could see them all being tone deaf and keeping him there. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if they see the fire and try one last ditch effort to give them at least a slim shot.

I do find it odd though the OP is worded in definitive terms while the first article had “reportedly” in each paragraph while the second one didn’t even declare the intent of the meeting.

Quite the contrast.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join