It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoken Language is the Greatest Lie.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Compendium

Your Guidance is much appreciated .

No problem
As is your sharing also appreciated

That is something I work at but unfortunately to channel Rage or Anger I find it very hard to control the emotional content that I can literally feel at the base of my Medulla building like some animal instinct . Rage is so often correlated with Jealousy or Envy and those are the most Irrational emotions in my view.

Within what I was taught of the Ancient Egyptian version of the mysteries (which was at one time, the common understanding of their people, taught in schools), every function of the eminent soul, can be simplified to a balance between two things

Whether it be though (mind), emotion (heart) or action (body)

This base concept in the Prenomen hieroglyphs is said to translate to "Of the sedge and bee"

With the sedge/bushel said to represent upper Egypt, while the bee was said to represent lower Egypt

But, the real meaning of it goes far deeper than just the naming of their civilisation

The rising sun and sedge actually means "to sew", and the rising sun with bee actually means "to bite"

"To sew, to bite"

The modern version of this, which still exists today, is to reap what you sew

But the context in which the Egyptians used it, was not so much a warning, as it was a key to understanding the individual conscious, motivation and drive

A better way to describe and simplify this in modern English, which we use in my tradition is

There is Creation, and there is Decay

Within all things, we are the measure of one, or the other

We promote creation, and we take from it that which we need

Just as we take from creation what we need, so that we can see ourselves able to continue to promote it

This concept is also illustrated within what is referred to as "The hand of God"

The hand which can giveth, and also taketh away

The swelling that you feel in the Medulla is similar to waters within the turning of the tide

Within trying to actively reflect dishonesty or ill-intent (metaphysically) to the individual, the charging of the waters between you can be such, that it feels far easier to "bite" that which they attempt to "sew"

To attempt to "sew" a measure of return, in those that tried to "sew" negatively within you, you can easily find the waters between you charged

Similar to the two similar poles of a magnet repelling

This can also be why so many people choose to be submissive and simply accept what is being done to them within such interactions

Because it is easier for them to concede something and let go, than it is to hold onto something which riles the waters, to translate into negative emotional reflection

Sometimes, it is not worth telling someone they are a d!ckhead. Because the fact they are a d!ckhead, means they will likely not understand, or care regardless

As with one of my favourite sayings of all time:

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

This is very literally true, when it comes to the nature of our metaphysical being, within our ability to reflect both within the spheres of our internal self-body, and external world-body

The simplest versions of these interactions, are as commonly understood, as a disagreement, escalating into an argument, escalating into a full blown fight, or even violence

When I said, "it is possible to align with someone directly person-to-person in a metaphysical sense, but it is not advised unless you can control things like rage", it is a something which goes a little deeper

I wont go into this, as it can be more dangerous than helpful, to the balance within those who try to use it

It is very powerful, as it is much like tapping into the fire of the sun itself

It fells like pure fire coursing over your body, and pure electricity coursing up and down your spine

But it has the potential to be far more destructive to those who try use it, in its reflection, than it is worth

It can cause plants, animals and people around you, to wither, get sick and die

It is, in essence, like aligning a vortex of decay down your own spine, through the centre of your being

Though it is reasonably easy to learn to control the effects of this on yourself, or those you reflect it upon ...

The ripple effects can be unpredictable, volatile and far-reaching

It is, in essence, what is often referred to as "dark magic"

Once you tip the scales, it is a constant balancing act

It is far easier, to reflect such individuals along the meridian constant of the external world-body, and let the balance of the world deal with them

It is simple, clean, and unavoidable

You can defer it, push it away, or try negate its effect ... But it will always come back in cycle, worse and worse

It is, in essence, the nature of what many refer to as "Christ" and it being "with them"

Simple polarity dynamics within cyclic equilibrium

Most just do not realise that it can also be used to "punish" as well as "protect"
edit on 9 7 24 by Compendium because: Forgot to add the picture

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The ripple effects can be unpredictable, volatile and far-reaching It is, in essence, what is often referred to as "dark magic" Once you tip the scales, it is a constant balancing act It is far easier, to reflect such individuals along the meridian constant of the external world-body, and let the balance of the world deal with them It is simple, clean, and unavoidable You can defer it, push it away, or try negate its effect ... But it will always come back in cycle, worse and worse It is, in essence, the nature of what many refer to as "Christ" and it being "with them" Simple polarity dynamics within cyclic equilibrium Most just do not realise that it can also be used to "punish" as well as "protect"

Of the many Books I've read many of them warn of this very thing . Effectively saying do not mess with things you do not understand or that you've not had proper instruction or guidance in. You will do damage not only to yourself but others around you . Steiner specifically warns of this.

The older I've grown the more aware of the pendulum I am . It truly does always swing back to balance anything you put out . The Kybalion touches on this but it never goes into depth on the subject.

One hopes the tradition you were schooled in does not die in this modern age.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

People often become lost in the dynamics of the pendulum you speak of, because they allow the balance of who they are, to be too heavily influenced (or even controlled) by things which they cannot control

Such as with allowing the manipulation of algorithm such as within language, to influence the nature of our interactions. And the determination of the emotion we feel within our experiences

There will always be people seeking to exploit, control or hurt us within the world

But we choose whether it allows us to be blinded to the beautiful and amazing things which exist within the very same algorithm

Like the lies within a politicians speech, spoiling the way we view poetry or art

We can find it too easy, to slip into becoming those who are influenced within our interactions, rather than those who promote our own influence towards something better and "truer" to our nature

One of the biggest problems within this, is that we are taught (or even programmed, within algorithm such as language) for the majority of our early lives to exist as reactionary beings, letting yesterday determine tomorrow. Rather than considering the nature of who we will be tomorrow, within our actions and decisions today

Me make plans for the physical periphery of who we will be. But not for the nature of the person within such

The reason being, that we conditioned in such a way, that without knowing that physically manifest patterns of what we are going to react "to", we are limited in our understanding of how we will react to such things

As is the essence of wisdom, being locked within the understanding that is gained through experience

A very big problem within this, is we can find that we also become the limitation of our own experiences. Locked within expectation of things, which we see as being "the way things are"

*I have a writing I did years ago on this, during initiation, that I will try to find later and post in here*

So how do we train ourselves to become contemplative beings within the physical nature of our interactions and being, rather than existing as reactionary being subject to the conditioning of our physical courses?

To influence, rather than be influenced?

The key within correcting this lays within re-wiring your brain to think bi-directionally. Such as with exercises used by the Rosicrucian like Steiners "backwards review"

Within my tradition, we go much deeper into re-wiring your brain in this way, using exercises such as fluidly reading patterns within language written both backwards and forwards. To the point where you can do it instinctually, without even thinking about it. I think I may have touched on it before speaking to you

Have you noticed how I do not use full-stops at the end of my paragraphing?

There is a very particular reason that I do this, which has to do with redundancy in directional perception

The backwards review is a simple and excellent tool for directional training of the mind

If you are not familiar with it, its purpose basically, is to train your brain to think fluidly, in both directions through time, backwards and forwards

Before you go to sleep, think about the last thing you did before going to bed. Then the thing before that. Try to recall your entire day as accurately as you can in order, all the way back to when you first woke up

The more you do this, the easier it becomes. Which effectively re-wires you brain, to think outside the linear "reactionary" patterns we are subject to within the conditioning of our early development

Eventually, when you become reasonably proficient at this, you will start to notice patterns within time, which seem to strangely work backwards

You will start to notice "choices" within your future experiences, related to an outcome of things, which have already happened to you

It may sound crazy, without having experienced it. But I assure you it is not

It is very real

To the point where entire lines of cyclic experience can be traced back to trauma within your past

It can seem within this, almost like you are responsible for patterns of events which took place retrospectively, leading to the bad things which happened to you

But what you are actually recognising within it, is patterns towards allowing yourself to let go of pain, both past and future

Because it works much the same retrospectively, for things which may come to be

Recurring cycles all the way back to your childhood, act as ripples within the cycles of time, which can end up bringing you avoid something very significant in your future

For example? (from personal experiences) repeated experiences of significantly hurting one side of my face, that seem to echo to how I may come to leave this world

The more I "steer" the lines of probability within my choices between each of these "ripples", the lesser and lesser these "accidents" become, and the closer I get to avoiding such a fate

I am going a little to deep into this, without you understanding the basics, so I will leave it here for not. I can elaborate later, if you like

The point is, that we exist cyclically in this world. We merely perceive it linearly

So when you train your brain to perceive fluid reality like time, bi-directionally or cyclically within complex non-linear dynamics, you also open yourself to perceiving the precipitation of linear patterns

A personal example ... I find myself going to pick up a handful of change before I leave the house, without knowing why. Something which I never normally do, as I would usually have no need for them

To find within the next few hours that I need those coins. For something important, that may have lead to me otherwise missing out on an experience

The more you train yourself to see the patterns retrospectively, the more instinctual these patterns become in forward linear perception

The more you begin to recognise these patterns within "short-count" cycles, the more significant and profound the recognition of the patterns become within longer-count cycles

To the point where the patterns themselves that you come to recognise may exceed your own lifetime, stretching into those of your parents and grandparents

The most significant part of re-wiring your brain in such a way, is that you also come to limit the influence and effect that those around you can have on you. Unless you allow them to

When I say that people who conspire to hurt me, or control me unjustly, usually end up having very nasty inexplicable accidents days to weeks later, it is very much a product of my ability to align myself across long-count patterns which extend to decades, centuries or even thousands of years

Alignment within experiences which have been formed within my life (somewhat thanks to my Illuminated "friends") which even align to cyclical patterns described within books like the Bible

Such as physically experiencing death and (if we are lucky) being revived within initiation

As with all other bi-directional alignment, this is done to free us from collective perception within the cycles which may be used to reduce, limit, influence, or even control us, by comparing us being lesser to someone like Jesus Christ

We make a similar sacrifice willingly. So that no collective perception (such as religion) influencing patterns, can limit our potential beneath their own perceptions

Not to be equal to their beliefs, merely to free ourselves from their influence

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Long story short God scatters the people of Earth cursing them with different spoken languages. My theory is that before the Tower of Babel Humans had no need for Spoken and written Language . We communicated through Body language and Our minds, Hints we were unable to lie . Up to this point Humans for the most part didn’t even understand what a lie was, much less the damage it does to the human spirit.

So, it's GOD's fault that we are liars? You know what? I agree with you.

Humans are not in a natural state right now. Something happened, and we're sleepwalking around, caught up in some fantasy dream world of our own making, worrying, plotting, scheming, suffering and causing suffering. Why? People will say greed, but it's really fear of dying, and deeper, it's fear of life being meaningless.

GOD says it's our fault; that we deserved it. But that's a lie too. The same liar that cursed us with a lying reality is the same GOD that threatens to punish us with hell, fire and brimstone for doubting its awfulness.

The Gnostics are right about the Demiurge, they've always been right.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Gnostics are right about the Demiurge, they've always been right.

SABAOTH means SYMPATHY
YALDABAOTH means EMPATHY

The Demiurge or false God, is any type of intention calculated by no more than things such as determined will or belief

Rather than knowledge of experience, the understanding which comes from that experience, or the wisdom of that understanding

Yaldabaoth are those who reason everything with "This is bad because the Bible says ...", or "you are wrong, because Jesus said ..."

It is calculated morality, based on what they think another would feel about them and their actions

Rather than the genuine understanding of their own heart

Within the new generation, it also applies to many of those who refer to themselves as "woke", whos virtues are based on the measure of how they imagine others may feel, and how inoffensively they can exist

Which makes them, ironically, as far from self-consciously "awake" as any individuals can be

They are those who are so afraid of what they may taste, that they forsake all flavour. Trying to promote a world which is nothing but vanilla. That they qualify within themselves as being "inclusive", when it is not. It merely takes one oppressed group and replaces it with others, with even less a measure of justification, and far more prejudice

The Yaldabaoth says "this must be wrong, because the Bible tells me so", or "Jesus said this", or "these people may be offended"

The Sabaoth says, "I know this is wrong, because my heart tells me so", or "I have experienced something similar to this, and it really hurt me"

The Sabaoth knows the difference between right and wrong instinctively, without the need to be told

The Yaldabaoth needs to be told the difference, or be told how to calculate it, or reference their reasoning within the books and experiences of others, because they lack experience and wisdom of their own

There is a very particular Christian who posts on this website regularly who I will not name, who is a prime example of Demiurge, Yaldabaoth or false-God

I once asked them to reply to me using their own understanding and experiences, without using any Bible verses or answers like "the Bible says ...", or "Jesus says ..." to qualify what they were saying

They replied telling me that they "did not want to" reply without Jesus and God, because of how great Jesus is and how much they love him

It was not that they "did not want to" answer without referencing the Bible. It was that they could not, because they did not know how

So they used the excuse of me trying to make them "forsake" something they loved. As if answering for themselves, without referencing those they love, would mean they love them less

This is Demiurge

This is a another common trait of the Demiurge. Playing the victim. Escape from any challenge to your lack of knowledge or understanding, or flaws within the logic or reason or your belief or determined will, by making it seem like the person challenging you is trying to reduce something marginalised or sacred to you

The "woke" of this world are very good at this common narcissist trait and tactic

There is no true creation in any of what they offer. There is no true knowledge. There is no understanding

Everything is determined will and belief based off things they have been told, that they have no other way of reasoning of quantifying themselves, outside of that which they have been told

So if you ask them to elaborate themselves, outside of what they are told. They cannot

Please do not get me wrong here. I am not knocking the Bible, or any of the teachings that are within it here

Only those who use it as a weapon towards their own virtue. Who try bash others over the head with it. Even more so, when those others understand things to a greater degree than they do

The self-professed sheep, who also try promote themselves to be shepherd

What I am saying, is that there is a very big difference between those who use it as a reference or key towards their greater understanding, and the wisdom which can be found within their chosen path ...

And those who regard it as the whole measure of their experiences without exception or regard to anything outside of such .. . or the sum of all paths itself

It is supposed to be a tool to help us reason within our own heart (Sympathy - Sabaoth)

Not BE the reason of our own heart (Empathy - Yaldabaoth)

The main difference within these things, is that the Sabaoth remains always responsible for their own choices, balance, and place in the world. They are, always, the measure of their own heart, whether it be good or bad

The Yaldabaoth takes no such responsibility for themselves. They can convince themselves they are always right based on their beliefs. Especially when they are wrong. By using whatever they need to, to fit the things they have done in with their own belief

"I am right, because (insert Bible verse). You are wrong, because (insert Bible verse)"

They ignore the pain they cause others, especially if others are outside of their own beliefs. Blind to their own divisive nature, which goes against the very beliefs they promote

They can be, ironically, the nastiest kinds of people you will ever meet. Again, there are a few of them on this forum who will attack people without good justification, because of (insert belief or Bible quote). Those who will disrespect and discount other and their right to their own beliefs, talk down to them and treat them as lesser, based on their beliefs

And they qualify such disrespect within labeling these people under manufactured mindsets of deterministic will like "evil" or "hell"

If they themselves talk to spirits who confirm their beliefs, it is "God, Mary, Jesus or Angel". If someone else confers with spirits outside their very specific version of belief, they must be "demons" or "lesser entities" or "evil"

"They do not agree with the things I have been told and believe, so they must be evil"

Or "I need save them, because they think differently to me", because the frail construct of their virtue is tested within things like logic and reason

They are not true Christians. Hence "false God"

They are demiurge, because they forsake the genuine reaction within them, for something calculated

They do not understand that things like Jesus Christ and the Bible are an example we are supposed to use to help us seek and know something greater than ourselves

It was not intended to convince us we have found greatness or perfection, through which we can see ourselves as being infallible. Or believe we have somehow found all the answers, without ever having needed to seek them and earn them

Everything within the Bible itself can be both Yaldabaoth and/or Sabaoth

Which it is, comes down to the interpretations and heart of the individual, and how they use it
edit on 11 7 24 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Yes! Thank you for that reply. It's so refreshing to read such simple truth so elegantly and carefully written. That's your power of language, words, letters and numbers shining through!

I hope that it's just as refreshing and therapeutic for you to write the replies that you've posted in this thread, as it is for us to read them!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join